That King of the Hill RP-ish game

cr47t

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not liking my wound because it hurts, and also annoyed by dolphin using the undo button, I use the reset button again, removing the wound and the rebellion.

I also break the undo button so people cant use it to undo resets, since the purpose of the reset button thingy is so I could try to settle things down if the game gets a bit too crazy.

Then I rebuild xoxo's palace nearby the hill which I then claim.

My hill.

Then Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the White and
"Monty Python and the Holy Grail"'s Black Knight and
Benito Mussolini and The Blue Meanie and
Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Genie
Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk, and Darth Vader
Lo Pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger
Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan,
Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan
All came out of no where lightning fast
and they kicked Chuck Norris in his cowboy ass

So then I became King of the Hill

So now it's My Hill, Bill

When the reset happened, the Divine energy still remained Suffused into cr47t, when the rewind happened, cr47t turned into a Girgashiy, whom I then command to Rain shards from his wings on everyone else, instantly killing them, I then repeatedly Press the "I Win" Button, preventing Dolphin from doing any of his Shennanigans

The Prophet's Hill

While you were all messing around with buttons, I assembled my forces. I traveled to Duel Terminal to rally fighters to my cause, but I was suddenly sent back in time to the creation of the Vylon by the pressing of the reset button by cr47t. I exploited this opportunity to steal the designs for Vylon Omega and the password for the Vylon mainframe.

When dolphin pressed the undo, I was returned to my previous location on the time/space spectrum, with my stolen documents. I quickly accessed to now defunct Vylon mainframe, by going through the wreckage of various battlefields. Only one useful bit of information was present: the location of the last clutch of Dragunity eggs, found by the Constellars, alive even after Trishula freezing the world and Sophia recreating it. I took these eggs, at the same time that cr47t pressed the reset button.

Due to this, I was sent back to minutes after Terminal's rebirth at the hands of Sophia. I used this opportunity to watch steal some creation energy for later. Unluckily, Sophia noticed me, but I was saved by Dolphin rewinding time with the rewind button. I was then sent to mere minutes BEFORE Trishula was freed and ended the world.

Seeing that I was too late to stop Trishula from fufilling his destiny, and weakened by stealing the creation magic to the xtent I could not survive the coming winter, I sought out the Neo Flamevell, in a last ditch plan.

Sneaking up on the Neo Flamvell Origin, I used some of my stolen creation power to bind it to my Dragunity eggs, turning them into dragons of fire. Their new fiery DNA allowed them to thaw out the ice that had imprisoned them, yet kept them alive, for so long. Thus the Phoenixscales were born, dragons of wind and flame. Their massive latent power and my own advanced magic, along with some Genex Ally monsters I hacked into using some Vylon tech, allowed us all, bar the Genex (but who cares about them?), to survive Trishula's wrath and the world's rebirth.

I instantly set out to take full advantage of this. I quickly build my own Vylon Omega and use his powers to disrupt Contsellar navigation, so that they never land on Terminal. Next, I begin to train the Phoenixscales in the arts of war. When the Steelswarm achieved sufficient intelligence, I went to them and allied myself to them, manipulating them for nearly 500  years to take out the most clearly blood thirsty, put the more open minded into power while remaining a proud nation of war. I allowed them to eradicate the Laval, the Gishki and the Gem-Knights. I claim dominion over Mist Valley, and put the Gusto under my protection. With their loyalty, over the next  hundred years, I broke down tensions between the Gusto and the Steelswarm while advancing Vylon tech even further, creating a prosperous nation, well armed and proud.

The Naturia, I left well alone, not risking the Sacred Tree's wrath. I didn't want to pit myself with the Qli, Infernoid or even the Zefra as my opponents. Even when it emerged they had saved some of the Gishki from death before sending them to the ocean's secret places where I couldn't reach them, I only gave them peace.

The Vylon had reached a new stage in devolpment and served as massive moving cities, with Omega as my personal citadel.

After 1579 years, assured of victory, I teleported my army to the hell. I easily claimed it before bringing to the center of my city, to serve as my personal HQ. I also used the last of my creation energy to destroy all the buttons like the rewind buttons in all universes and destroy all means of making items of similar power. I then used my own power to stop any being  entering Terminal world, except an avatar like myself or a duel spirit. My armies are ready. Massive legions of Gusto, Steelswarm, Phoenixscale and Vylon. My only enemies in this world are the Giski who plot my fall. A cunning diplomat may win over the Natruai, but don't except them to be much use. The Constellars still wander the stars, unaware of my Terminal's location and looking for ways to achieve the creation of their greatest idea, the Yang Zing. And, below the Sacred Tree, the Qli and Infernoids dream dark dreams, while the Evilswarm is encoded into my armies very soul, waiting to be released.

Come what will. But I say this in defiance of any and all who say otherwise.

My hill.

The kill everything button was a trap and blasts you off. I claim the hill. My hill now.

Also, please stop inventing new buttons or destroying other ones/the reset one. The point of it is to reset the game to prevent too much chaos in the game, not to cause it.

Please stop, it gets annoying and makes it hard for me to try to keep the game under control.

I assume the powers of my Previous Identity temporarily, afterward using The Boundary of Possible/Impossible to prevent anyone aside from Cr47t from using the reset button or creating or destroying any buttons, in addition to any attempt to overthrow cr47t's position as Game Master, with any attempt otherwise resulting in automatic and immediate enslavement under my ownership with the illusion that they have succeeded with their lowly action

I am required to skip this turn to perform this action

cr47t's hill

Seeing myself at a disadvantage, as I would have to face the prophet and two ex-avatars, I decide yo bide my time in Terminal World. However, I will ally myself with anyone who can bring sufficient power to this alliance and/or take out the Giski, Naturia, Qli and/or Infernoids for me.

Still the prophet's hill.

Archived