Draconus297

More Synchro monsters (both being Level 3):

[spoiler=Show Monsters]

GgWSCXz.jpg

Kiba the Dragon & Mimi the Tamer

Level 3 | WATER | Dragon | Synchro | Effect

1700/200

LORE:1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card is also treated as a Warrior-Type monster. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 monster that is banished or in your Graveyard and 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; shuffle the first target into the Deck and banish the second target. Your opponent cannot activate card effects in response to this card's effect.

Hollow Reaper

Level 3 | EARTH | Fairy | Synchro | Effect

1700/100

1tEm2w4.jpg

LORE:1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Cannot be destroyed by card effects. At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a LIGHT or DARK monster: Halve it's ATK and DEF.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somehow Draco forgot about these:

Kitsunari the Emissary of the Heavens
Level 7 | EARTH | Beast-Warrior | Pendulum
Scale 8
2700/1600
Possessed by the spirit of a powerful okami, it is said that she wields as much power as the gods themselves.

Kyarahime the Spirit Dancer of the Earth
Level 4 | EARTH | Beast-Warrior | Pendulum
Scale 0
1700/1400
One of the chosen priestesses at a local shrine, she has a special connection with several of the spirits that she is capable of summoning.

Numerix-091: Blossom Dragon Eternalwinter Shiragiku
Rank 8 | DARK | Dragon | Xyz | Pendulum | Effect
Scale 1
3200/2600
PE: You can only activate the (2) Pendulum Effect of "Numerix-091: Blossom Dragon Eternalwinter Shiragiku" once per turn.
(1) Once per turn, if you control a "Blossom Dragon" card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can make this card's Pendulum Scale become 9 until the end of this turn, but you cannot Special Summon monsters this turn, except by Pendulum Summoning (even if this card leaves the field).
(2) You can target up to 3 monsters on the field; destroy them, then Special Summon a number of "Blossom Tokens" on both player's fields, up to the number of monsters that each player controlled that was destroyed by this effect.

ME: 2 or more Level 8 Dragon-Type monsters
If you can Pendulum Summon Level 8, you can Pendulum Summon this face-up card in your Extra Deck.
(1) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Cards until the end of the next turn.
(2) While this card has Xyz Material, other "Blossom Dragon" monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects.
(3) If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed: You can place it in your Pendulum Zone.

----

Also remember to put the Fruit Dragons in the OP if that hasn't already been done; thanks. (You can consider them done at this point, as it'll prove difficult to find a fruit that fits WIND and starts with Y in some language [at least colorwise and isn't yellow])

I only recall adding one Spell/Trap Card to this, so I think I should add some more. To start off:

lacVea5.jpg

Pity for the Mermaid

Spell Card

Normal

LORE:Activate 1 of the following effects:

● Target up to 2 of your banished WATER monsters; add them to your hand.

● Banish 1 Level 4 or lower WATER monster from your Deck, and if you do, add 1 monster with the same name from your Deck to your hand.

Let's add some more generic stuff:

Overdrive Tuning
Spell | Quick-Play
You can only activate 1 "Overdrive Tuning" once per turn. (1) Pay 1000 LP; Synchro Summon 1 monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters you control and/or banishing monsters in your Graveyard as Synchro Material.

Just as a ruling note / reminder that this does NOT ignore specific requirements (unlike King's Synchro)

Disproportionate Retribution
Trap | Normal
(1) When you take damage: Your opponent takes damage equal to double that amount you took.

Takara, Shrine Maiden of Disarmament

Level 5 | EARTH | Warrior | Effect
2000/1500
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. If your opponent controls 2 or more cards in their Spell/Trap Card Zone, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Both players can only activate or Set 1 Spell/Trap Card each turn.

Draconis Σφ, the High Dragon Overlord
Level 10 | DARK | Dragon | Fusion | Effect
3300/3000
2 or more Level 7 or higher DARK Dragon-Type monsters
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can only control 1 "Draconis Σφ, the High Dragon Overlord".
(1) During either player's turn, up to the number of monsters used to Fusion Summon this card, if a card effect is activated: You can negate the activation of that card, and if you, destroy it.
(2) Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 DARK Dragon-Type monster (from your hand or Graveyard).

(If you guys need to spell this card's name out in conversation, the two Greek letters are sigma and phi; can write their transliterations instead of this)

----

Numerix-092 will be added in the club post before coming here. 

I don't need a reminder about this.

[spoiler=Because templating]
Overdrive Tuning
Quick-Play Spell
Pay 1000 LP; Synchro Summon 1 monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters you control and/or banishing monsters in your Graveyard as Synchro Material. You can only activate 1 "Overdrive Tuning" once per turn.

Disproportionate Retribution
Normal Trap
When you take damage: Your opponent takes damage equal to double that amount you took.

Takara, Shrine Maiden of Disarmament

Level 5 - EARTH - Warrior - Effect - 2000/1500
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. If your opponent controls 2 or more cards in their Spell/Trap Card Zone, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Both players can only activate or Set 1 Spell/Trap Card each turn.

Draconis Σφ, the High Dragon Overlord
Level 10 - DARK - Dragon - Fusion - Effect - 3300/3000
2 or more Level 7 or higher DARK Dragon-Type monsters
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can only control 1 "Draconis Σφ, the High Dragon Overlord". During either player's turn, up to the number of monsters used to Fusion Summon this card, if a card effect is activated: You can negate the activation of that card, and if you, destroy it. Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 DARK Dragon-Type monster (from your hand or Graveyard).

(If you guys need to spell this card's name out in conversation, the two Greek letters are sigma and phi; can write their transliterations instead of this)

I even wrote it in normal PSCT, so you don't end up having to rewrite it from hybrid (well, Takara was fine).

I posted it a couple pages back, right next to Numerix-063. Here:

Vicious Reload
Normal Spell
Reveal this card and any other copies of "Vicious Reload" you have in your hand, shuffle them and this card into the Deck and draw cards equal to the number of cards shuffled into the deck this way +2. If you draw this card with the effect of "Vicious Reload," you take 1000 points of damage.

I wanted a card that was very risk vs. reward. You could run three copies for maximum usage, or only run one for when you're in a pinch.

Here's a few more Spell/Trap Cards:

XncsuP1.jpg

Exposing the Truth

Trap Card

Normal

When your opponent Summons a monster, you can negate the effects of that monster(even in the Graveyard).

oapRA8n.jpg

Peaceful Days

Spell Card

Normal

Activate while your opponent controls a Special Summoned monster. Until your next Standby Phase, neither player can Special Summon monsters. If this card in your possession is destroyed by an opponent's card: Your opponent cannot declare attacks for the rest of this turn.

• 2 weeks later...

In the event Draconus didn't see this in the AGM during the slight downtime, I have made Numerix-092 (and that should complete them all of the regular stuff).

Numerix-092: Elite Equestrian Star Goldrider
Rank 4 - EARTH - Beast-Warrior - Xyz - Effect - 2300/1400
2 Level 4 monsters
You can only use the ① effect of "Numerix-092: Elite Equestrian Star Goldrider" once per turn. ① You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 Beast or Beast-Warrior-Type monster (from your hand or Deck). ② While this card has Xyz Material, your opponent cannot target other monsters you control for attacks or card effects.

(Like I mentioned earlier, this was originally made as Number 71 [which Konami has NOT printed yet].)

Synchro Junction
Normal Spell Card
If you control 2 or more Synchro Monsters with the same Level; Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster with the same Level, by banishing Synchro Material monsters from your hand or Graveyard. You can only activate 1 "Synchro Junction" per turn.

(Think of it like a Miracle Fusion for Synchros, but you cannot cheat requirements like King's Synchro or some other cards)

Silver Enforcer Advance Jet AC-13

Level 8 - DARK - Machine - Effect - 2800/2100
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 2 Machine-Type monsters in your Graveyard. At the end of your opponent's Battle Phase: Place 1 Bombardment Counter on 1 face-up monster they control that did not destroy a monster by battle this turn. Monsters with Bombardment Counters have their effects negated, also they cannot be Tributed or used as Fusion, Synchro or Xyz Material. When a monster has 2 Bombardment Counters: Banish it; then its controller takes 800 damage. You can only control 1 "Silver Enforcer Advance Jet AC-13".

(Old stuff from 2013, and yes, this is an implicit reminder to follow the Advanced Clause in this section; if you haven't checked lately, make sure you do.)

----

I don't have too much to add on today, but at the very least, the Numerix are more/less complete. Now then, show us 100's summon conditions.

Here's another Synchro monster; this one to make up for an earlier one.

TWOqDPC.jpg

Level 3 - WIND - Fairy - Tuner - 1200/1000

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn: You can banish 1 card from your Graveyard to target 1 monster on the field; increase or decrease its ATK and DEF by 1000. If this card is destroyed by battle: You can increase your Life Points by 1000.

• 3 weeks later...

More generics from a couple years ago:

Lucario the Aura-Guiding Warrior

Rank 4 - EARTH - Beast-Warrior/Xyz/Effect - 2400/1700

2 Level 4 Beast-Warrior-Type monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can negate the effect of an opponent's monster that targets this card. If this card attacks a monster: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; destroy that monster without applying damage calculation.

MXyz Lucario the Aura-Guiding Hero

Rank 5 - EARTH - Beast-Warrior/Xyz/Effect - 2800/2000

3 Level 5 Beast-Warrior-Type monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a face-up "Lucario the Aura-Guiding Warrior" you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) Any battle damage this card inflicts when it battles a monster is increased by 600 points. If this card has "Aura-Guiding Warrior Lucario" as an Xyz Material, it gains these effects.
● If this card attacks a monster: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; banish that monster without applying damage calculation.
● Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can negate the effect of an opponent's card that would target this card, and if you do, destroy it.

-----

Because the original forms required a Mega Evolution equivalent of an RUM, which doesn't exist, I have to adjust it slightly.

I was waiting for the inevitable Lucario card to come in so I could discuss this: "Aura" is an archetype currently in the AGM, LIGHT Warriors with an Equip Spell focus, primarily focusing on burn damage and minor control. Are we going to have outliers like SVFD, or are these two getting a rename?

I don't see them on the list (have they been created, or just an idea in the game thread?), but if the naming thing conflicts, I can substitute "Aura" for something else (although those two technically precede the AGM archetype). To keep in flavor, just replace it with "Wave" (as the Japanese name for "aura" technically translates to that).

So yeah, Wave-Guiding Warrior and Hero; should hopefully deal with the changes and keep the original flavor. (To be fair, I don't think these two would've caused too many issues)

• 1 month later...

So, I like how there's a support card, that I don't remember designing myself (The Last Dance, a Normal Spell) created for 3 very specific monsters:

Hero of the Last Stand (literally the first Generics card added by anyone but me)

Protector of the Weak (which is probably going to make Dandao Tier 1 if we ever make a tournament)

Dame of the Sacred Tome (a monster I personally designed to have a very ace-like feel to it and promote a specific style of Deck).

What the hell?

• 3 weeks later...

Going to be adding some stuff I made towards the end of 2016; you guys know the first one by now, right?

Lycanroc the Sun Wolf
Rank 4 - EARTH - Rock/Xyz/Effect - 2400/1500
2 Level 4 monsters
This card can attack your opponent directly, but any damage it inflicts by this effect is halved. Once per turn, during either player's turn, if monsters are Summoned to your opponent's field: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; those monsters lose ATK and DEF equal to their Level/Rank x 100, also their effects are negated until the end of this turn.

Shining Light Reindeer
Level 3 - LIGHT - Beast/Effect - 1500/1200
Once per turn, during either player's turn, if your opponent Special Summons a monster(s): You can change their battle positions, and if you do, negate their effects.

(Ended 2016 cardmaking with this one, and it generally works b/c Postseason theme and stuff. You can ask for the picture later if you really want it.)

Sawsbuck the Four Seasons Messenger

Rank 4 - WIND - Beast/Xyz/Effect - 2100/1800
2 Level 4 monsters
While this card has Xyz Material, monsters you control gain 400 ATK, also they cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card battles an opponent's monster: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; gain LP equal to half that monster's ATK.

(First card of 2017; also Pokemon/deer-related. You can assume it's based on Sap Sipper / Horn Leech [oh wait, those are the elements incorporated here])

Tenton Gravity Golem

EARTH 10*

Rock/Fusion/Effect

1 EARTH monster + 2 monsters with 3000 or less ATK

All monsters are changed into defense position and cannot activate effects. This card can attack while in defense position. Apply it's defense for damage calculation.

3000/3000

Archived