Boss Monsters

My other irl boss monsters that I enjoyed/enjoy using are Hazy Flame Basiltrice and Vennominon, King of Poisonous Snakes.

Wow you really enjoyed using Vennominon over Vennominaga? Vennominaga's TCG art is perfect - you can see how strong she is in those coils. Also I'm pretty sure she's the first unaffected by everything monster.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was pretty bad, but I called it NEPTUNETown.

Basically, I would spam Geartown/Gadjitron Dragon or Barbaros for ATK and Instant Fusion Reaper on the Nightmare for its effect.

It was deadly when it worked, 4000+ direct attack/discard, but it was really vulnerable.

That sounds absolutely hilarious, and I'm glad it was playable.

No love for Beelze?

Not really sure why there WOULD be.

Casual players hate it because it's "unfair".

Meta players aren't fond because it's honestly just decent.

No real target audience, outside of, idk, ultimaya or teledad players, which is niche. And even Ultimaya doesn't want it anymore, I'm pretty sure.

164479.jpg

<3

edit: Also Master of Blades was really just at the borderline of good. It had a few tiny merits above the other 2 rank 7s so was just about worth the extra deck slot over some other sheet, but most of the time it was more of a joke than anything. A friend of mine even made it in a YCS feature match mainly just to show off because he had probably won, you can see it at 34:20

All this talk about big monsters, high levels, big protection stats. Yeah, I get it; that's what a boss is in this game, right?

Well, buddy, let me sit you down for just one minute. I love the big monsters just as much as the next. Probably more considering what deck is my bread 'n' butter. But do you know where the power is? Do you know where the strength is? The sheer, untapped potential for truly mighty feats?

VictoryViperXX03-BP03-EN-SHR-1E.png

Because I sure do.

Guest BGMCANN0N

All this talk about big monsters, high levels, big protection stats. Yeah, I get it; that's what a boss is in this game, right?

Well, buddy, let me sit you down for just one minute. I love the big monsters just as much as the next. Probably more considering what deck is my bread 'n' butter. But do you know where the power is? Do you know where the strength is? The sheer, untapped potential for truly mighty feats?

VictoryViperXX03-BP03-EN-SHR-1E.png

Because I sure do.

Actually Honest is the boss monster of that deck... :P

Guest BGMCANN0N

It is a joke on their play style honestly. I have played them, and learned them in some depth. They need the stuff that does the following:

• Lower your opponent's monsters stats,
  • Pump their own stats
  • Have a way to Summon weaker tokens onto your opponent side to attack over.

But, perhaps you can enlighten us with more depth... I would like to know more because I would like to retouch these guys again sometime. Also, sorry guys for going off topic... I've already named my boss monsters: I was just compelled to learn something.

It is a joke on their play style honestly. I have played them, and learned them in some depth. They need the stuff that does the following:

• Lower your opponent's monsters stats,
  • Pump their own stats
  • Have a way to Summon weaker tokens onto your opponent side to attack over.

But, perhaps you can enlighten us with more depth... I would like to know more because I would like to retouch these guys again sometime. Also, sorry guys for going off topic... I've already named my boss monsters: I was just compelled to learn something.

No no no, see the ace isn't Honest.

I got three words for you:

United We Stand.

Archived