Boss Monsters

What is your favorite Boss monster for the decks you have used, and what are some of the other bosses?

Decks in order of use.

1. Trash Deck - Deck Boss: Blade Armor Ninja - Honorable Mentions go to Grenosaurus.

2. Armed Dragon Deck - Deck Boss: Armed Dragon Lv 5.

3. Solar Flare Dragon Deck - Deck Boss: Infernal Flame Emperor - Honorable Mentions go to Blade Armor Ninja.

Up until now, my decks had been made entirely from donations.  But then, my uncle gave me a Blue-Eyes structure deck for my birthday.

4. Blue-Eyes Deck (current RL deck) - Deck Boss Blue-Eyes - Honorable Mentions go to BLS and Dark Armed Dragon.

5. CLASH (my custom archetype) - My Deck Boss is Grand Wizard.  Other boss candidates are Barbarian King and Archer Queen.

6. Brute (my custom archetype) - My Deck Boss is Warrior Bane.  Other boss candidates are Warrior Zero, Warrior Radboud, Warrior Raakel, Warrior Dasuthaad, Magician Qadira, Magician Codoc, Golem Carlos, Beast-Warrior Hasam, Beast-Warrior Phantom, and Beast-Warrior Bandi.

7. WARP (my custom archetype) - My Deck Boss is Enterprise J - Other boss candidates are Galaxy, Intrepid, Sovereign, Dreadnought, and Wells.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BGMCANN0N

1) Lightning Punisher/ Iris the Earth Mother in Chain Link Burgesstomas- They are literally the best Reasoning targets for Burgesstoma (with Graveyard traps like Skill Prisoner, Daunting Pose, Mischief of Gnomes/Yokai) and they can loop each other to the point where you have an overly full hand, and you clear your opponent's field in the process. And most would have to admit: Lightning Punisher looks completely badass. (like a conceptually-darker albino Static Shock.)

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning_Punisher  

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Iris,_the_Earth_Mother

2) The Evolzar Trio for Evolsaurs- I loved these guys before Dino Rabbit was becoming a thing (like in there actual archetype). Plus, they were really rewarding at the time to make with their unorthodox archetype as they were great at stunning your opponent and putting them in a compromising position. The cool thing is that they aren't entirely outdated either: 1 of them (Laggia) can cockblock Pendulums.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Evolzar

3) Tin Archduke- He is really derpy looking, and he can be used to control your opponent to some extent. He isn't the greatest, but he is hilarious to pull off and make your opponent wondering what the hell is wrong with you.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tin_Archduke

ElShaddollConstruct-MP15-EN-UR-1E.png

no less, and no more. perfect~

well other, i have some fun deck with boss monsters such as:

> Underworld Zombies with Dragocytus and Beelze Ultimate (for fun only)

> DMK-based deck, well of course the boss is DMK

> or some random L8 Token deck with Plasma and Dogma as a boss

thx to Kaiju, they actually laugh at all of the boss monsters YGO had

Revolution Falcon or Satellite Cannon Falcon.

Only reason I don't count Ultimate for me is solely because it's there for me to make the opponent waste valuable resources getting rid of it (if they can). I have a lot more of a fun time going Revolution to wipe full fields and then possibly going into SCF to stick on that offensive pressure.

as per deck (none in particular order):

Apoqliphot Killer (Despite being unfair, the deck was my introduction to pendulum. with extensive Religious Cyberpunk lore that i love...an man the killer is abomination of lore's, effect, and pendulum mechanism extension to boot.)

Infernoid Nehemoth (more or less for same reason as above except in term of unfairness.)

Ultimaya Tzol,kin, & Ultimitl Bishbaalkin ( Pumping synchro like no tomorrow and if you want it too a 10.000 advantage Clogging on legs is epic to end the day)

Graydle Dragon, Dogoran the Mad Flame Kaiju, & Gamaciel the Sea Turtle Kaiju ( Can't Remove it? Steal it. Can't Steal it? Remove it. apply as many as needed, otherwise Negate it )

Number C9: Chaos Dyson Sphere, & Number 35: Ravenous Tarantula ( Oh Ravenous...army of 7000-11.000 beater is Behemoth of Berserking  Bananas. combo that with literal "Star Eater")

Lava Golem, & Naturia Bambooshot ( a troll Lockdown deck i made by make these guys basicaly tell: "Stop playing and finish your Dinner Veggies)

Burgesstoma Anomalocaris (Burgs master race )

Number 33: Machu Mech, & C6: Chaos Atlandis ( i like the theme a lot Machu Mech is unique while the other guy is badass)

Superheavy Samurai Warlord Susanowo ( ^same reason, but more badass...and practicaly does things too!)

Drill Warrior, & Great Old one Hastur ( not gonna lie, Yanfly make me liking the Drill, while Hastur took fast route to my attention with unique typing, a synchro, and dual disruption effects)

Ghostrick Skeleton, & Fushioh Richie ( Skeleton is the practical bae of winning unorthodox-ly. Watching Fusioh Work and wreck a bit for those who underestimate it is a satisfaction...even if its only last a turn)

Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus

Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle

Rainbow Dragon

Arc V needs more Johan ... but that is beside the point ... actually now that even Kaito and Aster are back that might be worth a thought ...

Really we need more Crystal Beast support ... and good one at that ... not like the last we got (1 amazing trap (which does not fix the speed issue) and 2 great (though inconsistent) pendulums) and Rainbow Dragon is just an amazing boss (if it were not for his awful summoning conditions and the fact he gets restricted from using his effect right away ... for no real reason).

Honorable Mentions: DDD Kaiser the Conqueror (being in the worst possible archtype for its type of card ... actually nvm that ... must be awful to be you Daibak).

Exodia the Summoned One (if the head would finally get an errata change so he could not lead to ftks/stall and if the archtype would get more support).

World of Prophecy (amazing and fun for its own archtype, but the archtype is not "flashy" enough any more.)

ValkyriontheMagnaWarrior-YGLD-EN-UR-1E.p

What can I say? I love giant robots. And this giant robot has WIIIIIIIIIIINGS~

ArchlordZeratoDR2-EN-UR-UE.jpg

One of the possible fates for Warrior of Zera, one of my all-time favorite Normal Monsters. Nice Raigeki effect, too, and a respectable ATK value.

NumberF0UtopicFuture-WSUP-EN-PScR-1E.png

Of the three I mentioned, this is probably my favorite, as its effect is VERY reminiscent of Scab Scar-Knight, my favorite Anime-exclusive card.

Archived