Your Favorite Type Of Card

mr. waifu

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dragon Master Knight. Honestly, even Type aside, it's a badass dragon rider with a glowing aura of awesome. Second place goes to Ra's Immortal Phoenix form. Because, you know. FIRE DEMON BIRD. Third to Aroma Garden because it's just beautiful.

Favorite absurdly impractical card.

• 2 weeks later...

Raigeki.

Opponent decides to overextend? Too bad for them, they can kiss their board goodbye. (Or blow the hell out of the opponent and OTK for game)

What about Grave-triggering?

0/10

BOSHEN079.jpg

It also doubles as one of the only ones that I disagree should be on the ban/limit list.

Favorite archetype card (card with archetype name/directly supports archetype).

THIS ONE:

d177e1e0.jpg?resize=225%2C300&ssl=1

Destiny HERO Dystopia(guy)

Level 8 DARK Warrior-Type Fusion Effect Monster

ATK 2800

DEF 2400

Materials: 2 “Destiny HERO” monsters

You can only use each effect of “Destiny HERO Dystopiaguy” once per turn.

(1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower “Destiny HERO” monster in your Graveyard; inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster’s ATK.

(2) During either player’s turn, if this card’s ATK is different from its original ATK: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy that card, then this card’s ATK becomes equal to its original ATK.

If not, the WHOLE SET.

9/10 (unless that's Contact Fusion, it doesn't work, Sakura)

Favorite plot-convenience card

The whole ARC-V HERO stuff is fine; I'm disappointed in Konami. Decisionguy could've been good, but nooo....they just had to slap a "once per duel" on both. 

----

Let's see...

Shooting Quasar Dragon

(Because I can totally make a Synchro Monster using 5 Synchro Monsters with a bunch of combos.)

Favorite card that people want to see @ 0.

Archived