Yu-Gi-Oh! Rulings Questions

Only Counter traps can be used in response to Jinzo's Summoning. Therefore you cannot activate Skill Drain.

Wrong.

The card activated in response to the summon of Jinzo must negate the summon, because other cards would activate after it has been summoned successfully. This means that not even all Counter Traps could be activated in response to his summon. Intercept is an example of a card that can NOT be activated in response to the summon of Jinzo.

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who owns the tokens that your cards Special Summon?

You do. Yes' date=' that means that Owner's Seal and Remove Brainwashing will work with cards like Vicious Claw.

[/quote']

Does it mean that if I activate "Ojama Trio" and then activate Owner's Seal, I gain control of the tokens?

If the opponent summons Jinzo, can i kill it with Solemn Judgment?

and does Skill Drain prevent Armor Exe from being destroyed for not having Spell Counters to remove?

When you attack the opponent directly with Chainsaw Insect, does the opponent still get to draw a card at the end of the Damage Step even though the card text states "If this card battles an opponent's monster..."?

What happens if Transmigration Break is active when Exchange of the Spirit swaps the Graveyards and Decks?

Because I think the decks get sent to the grave and the existing graves get removed from play.

Both players swap the cards in their Graveyard with the card(s) in their Deck.

Any cards that would be returned to the Deck from the Graveyard are removed from play instead.

Yes, it makes a difference.

So' date=' when Skill Drain is on the field, you can tribute Exiled Force and it will still go through because Skill Drain doesn't touch the graveyard and the tributing is a cost. Can I use this same logic to use the effect of "Tytannial, Princess of Camellias" so long as I use her as the tribute?

[/quote']

You can Tribute 1 face-up Plant-Type monster you control to negate the activation of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster's effect that targets a card(s) on the field and destroy it.

You can Tribute this card to destroy 1 monster on the field.

They both aren't face-up on the field when they resolve because tributing them is a cost.

That's the reason why the answer would be yes.

If you have a Pinch Hopper on your side of the field and a Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth in your hand, and Pinch Hopper is sent to the graveyard, can you Special Summon Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth from your hand?

if you Special Summoned Doom Dozer by removing 2 Insect Monsters from your graveyard and your opponent Solemns it, can you use Monster Reborn to bring it back because you Special Summoned it correctly before, or does that only apply to monsters thats effects state "This card can only be Special Summoned by" versus "This card cannot be Special Summoned except by"?

Can Man-Eater Bug's effect be negated by Stardust Dragon?

If you have a Pinch Hopper on your side of the field and a Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth in your hand' date=' and Pinch Hopper is sent to the graveyard, can you Special Summon Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth from your hand?

[/quote']

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing "Petit Moth" on the 6th of your turns after "Petit Moth" has been equipped with "Cocoon of Evolution".

Why would Pinch Hopper be an exception to this?

if you Special Summoned Doom Dozer by removing 2 Insect Monsters from your graveyard and your opponent Solemns it' date=' can you use Monster Reborn to bring it back because you Special Summoned it correctly before, or does that only apply to monsters thats effects state "This card can only be Special Summoned by" versus "This card cannot be Special Summoned except by"?

[/quote']

1. Since the summon of Doom Dozer got negated, it is NOT summoned successfully.
  2. Even if it would be summoned successfully, Doom Dozer is Full Nomi, not just Semi Nomi. This is because it states 'This card cannot be Special Summoned except by...', unlike, for example, Perfectly Ultimate Gay Moth (who is indeed a Semi Nomi). Nomi's can only be Special Summoned by their stated condition with a single exception. I'm not gonna tell it, it would only confuse you now.

Can Man-Eater Bug's effect be negated by Stardust Dragon?

I don't see why the hell not.

Archived