Yu-Gi-Oh! Rulings Questions

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question 1:

Is Cyber Valley's first and second effect a cost? AKA when he removes himself (and a second monster by the second effect) from play?

Question 2:

Can you play Divine Wrath on a Gladiator Beast that is returned to it's deck with it's own effect?

Question 3:

When I play Allure of Darkness and my opponent chains/already has a face-up Imperial Iron Wall on the field, do I still get to draw cards?

1: 1st effect is cost, other two are effects.

2: Yes, it is a cost to return to the deck. You will negate its effect, however the GB monster will remain in the deck.

3: If it is chain to your Allure, you draw 2 cards like normal, than you must reveal a dark monster.If you can not, your hand is sent to the graveyard (the dark monster remains in your hand if you revealed one.) IF Iron wall is already face up, YOU MAY NOT activate Allure of darkness.

Okay here is one:

Earlier today I played Elemental Hero Absolute Zero,then a ised polymerization on it and an ocean in my hand.Since A.Zero is sent off the field does his effect go through

A.Zero:1 "Elemental Hero", "Destiny Hero" or "Evil Hero" monster + 1 WATER monster

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card gains 500 ATK for each WATER monster on the field other than "Elemental Hero Absolute Zero". When this card is removed from the field, Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

Okay here is one:

Earlier today I played Elemental Hero Absolute Zero' date='then a ised polymerization on it and an ocean in my hand.Since A.Zero is sent off the field does his effect go through

A.Zero:1 "Elemental Hero", "Destiny Hero" or "Evil Hero" monster + 1 WATER monster

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card gains 500 ATK for each WATER monster on the field other than "Elemental Hero Absolute Zero". When this card is removed from the field, Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

[/quote']

Why do you people always ask questions that could be answered by reading the bloody cards?

Archived