Yu-Gi-Oh! Rulings Questions

i have a question...

right this is the field

him grandmaster of 6sam' date='equiped with the union samurai..

i activate ccv destroy d.d assailent in his hand and the equip monster.. does grand get destroyed??

he said its not cos the union fella was destroyed i taught ccv destroys all monsters on field for 3 turns..

well does it destroy all cards over 1500 for 3 turns..??

so if thats case you can synchro straight after your opponent activates ccv...

[/quote']

Many people are confused by the wording of CCV, but the 3 turns only counts for the cards your opponent draws. The field and his hand are checked only upon resolving.

yes' date=' you can synchro/revive any monster after CCV activation (correct me if im wrong).

[/quote']

You aren't wrong.

I have a question:

If i Synchro Summon a monster' date=' and it gets solemned right away, can I use Monster Reborn on the synchro?

[/quote']

Every Synchro monster is Semi-Nomi, which means that it can't be summoned by other cards UNLESS it was successfully summoned first, which it isn't when the summon gets negated, which Solemn Judgment does.

Hm, I think I'm going to type like that more often. You know, the 'which' thing.

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a question:

Can I activate Stardust Dragons effect while Skill Drain is out?

Yes. Tributing Stardust Dragon is a cost' date=' so it works like Exiled Force.

[/quote']

Kthnx. That clears things up.

'Nother question.

If i have 2 Everliving Underworld Cannon on my Side of the field, and i special summon a Zombie from my grave via Mezuki, how much damage does the opponent take? On EWC, it States:

Once during each player's turn' date=' when a Zombie-Type monster is Special Summoned to your side of the field, inflict 800 damage to your opponent.[/quote']

is it 800 LP or 1600 LP?

Yes. Glads do not special summon during the damage step, Its at the END of the Battle Phase. Im unsure about the Tiger though. I know you can not solemn it because it came through an effect, I dont remember if Bottomless works the same way. Id have to say it doesn't because if im correct, You can bottomless a monster after it was MR'd. So Yes. Yes you can bottomless after a Test Tiger.

I was dueling in WC07 against the computer, and i attacked with dasher, but after my direct attack (it was not negated), my opponent used some card that makes you skip to the end phase. but dasher didnt change position! is it because i didnt really finish my battle phase? or is it just a mistake in the game?

I was dueling in WC07 against the computer' date=' and i attacked with dasher, but after my direct attack (it was not negated), my opponent used some card that makes you skip to the end phase. but dasher didnt change position! is it because i didnt really finish my battle phase? or is it just a mistake in the game?

[/quote']

sounds like flashbang. that card skips ALL other parts of the turn and goes right to the end phase.

Dasher never gets changed because the end of the battle phase never happened.

Another Question:

If My opponent has a Face-up ROppression on their field' date=' and my Giant Rat is destroyed in battle, does OP miss the timing?

[/quote']

Royal will not negate Giant Rat, since Giant Rat's effect is activated during the damage Step, so Royal will not trigger in the first place.

This can also be found in the offical rulings.

Archived