Yu-Gi-Oh! Rulings Questions

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, both Messenger of Peace and Threatening Roar seem to affect the player since these are the wordings for it:

Threatening:

Your opponent cannot declare an attack this turn.

MoP:

Neither player can declare attacks with face-up monsters with an ATK of 1500 or more. Pay 100 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you do not, destroy this card.

Look at the bolded letters.

I was curious, today moreover after watching a match.

Mike: Releases his face-down Sangan for Caius, and targets Anthony's face-down Spirit Reaper.

After which:

Anthony: Chains to Caius' summon, with Bottomless Traphole.

Mike: Responds with Shrink, reducing Ciaus' original attack by half, making it 1200, and supposedly by-passing Bottomless Traphole.

Can he do that? =O

It still negated it, which was weird.

As for two, that's messed up...why does a Spell Speed 2 (Archfiend) get higher priority than another Spell Speed 2....

"If the result is 1, 3 or 6, negate the effect and destroy the opponent's card."

Speaking of that, can Prime Material Dragon negate Snipe Hunter, Roulette Barrel, Barrel Dragon, or Dark Master - Zorc?

i have a question can solemn be used when your life points end in odd number..??

example... 2255

You round up in that case. I think the only time you can't solemn is when your life points are 1.

IIRC' date=' you round down in that case, which is [i']why[/i] you can't Solemn when your LP are 1.

i have a question...

right this is the field

him grandmaster of 6sam,equiped with the union samurai..

i activate ccv destroy d.d assailent in his hand and the equip monster.. does grand get destroyed??

he said its not cos the union fella was destroyed i taught ccv destroys all monsters on field for 3 turns..

well does it destroy all cards over 1500 for 3 turns..??

so if thats case you can synchro straight after your opponent activates ccv...

Archived