Yu-Gi-Oh! Rulings Questions

Say my opponent has a 900 monster.

Can I set Guardian - Kayest' date=' then it's flipped when the monster attacks, switch Kayest to attack in mah turn and attack?

[/quote']

Yes. The Guardians have restrictions on how they can be Summoned, but they can still be placed face-up on the field by any method that does not require Summoning.

What happens if King of the Skull Servants tries to revive itself if IIW is out?

If IIW is already out, it can't try to revive itself. The cost cannot be payed.

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Q. Can you use Remote Revenge on Barrel Dragon' date=' Roulette Barrel, Snipe Hunter, or anything similar?

[/quote']

I think this would be ruled like Stardust Dragon vs Snipe Hunter. Stardust can't negate him because it's not for sure that Snipe Hunter hits.

Q2. If Ultimate Tyranno tries to attack a monster and has its attack negated by Scrapiron Scarecrow or anything similar' date=' does Ultimate Tyranno still try to attack?

[/quote']

If this card is in Attack Position at the beginning of your Battle Phase' date=' first, you can and must attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field [u']once each[/u] with this card.

Once.

Each.

Q: Do you know other card beside card destruction that will trigger the effect of Sillva and Goldd?

Dark World Dealings

Morphing Jar

Rigorous Reaver

Now I'd like a few of my questions to be answered.

Light and Darkness Dragon vs. Jowgen the Spiritualist

If Light and Darkness Dragon is destroyed while Jowgen the Spiritualist is face-up on my field' date=' can I Special Summon the monster that I selected with LaDD's 3rd effect?

Note: The first step of LaDD's 3rd effect is destroying all cards I control. Afterwards, it Special Summons the selected monster.

Light and Darkness Dragon vs. Black Ptera

If Lightning Vortex resolves while I control a face-up Black Ptera and LaDD, both my monsters will die and they both have an effect to activate. I choose to place Black Ptera on Chain Link 1 and LaDD on Chain Link 2. LaDD's effect selects Black Ptera, nukes my field and then Special Summons Black Ptera. Will Black Ptera's effect now resolve and send him from the field to my hand, or will it disappear?

Note: I said 'if Lightning Vortex resolves', so don't bother thinking about LaDD's second effect.

Thanks in advance.

Exiro, Q2: I know once each. But when UT's attack is negated, it didn't even attack that monster....So that means it'll still try to rampage on everything?

Q3: Let's say Stardust is negating an effect monster who destroys stuff, but Primey negates Stardust. Does Stardust come back?

Exiro' date=' Q2: I know once each. But when UT's attack is negated, it didn't even attack that monster....So that means it'll still try to rampage on everything?

[/quote']

That, I don't know.

Q3: Let's say Stardust is negating an effect monster who destroys stuff' date=' but Primey negates Stardust. Does Stardust come back?

[/quote']

Stardust didn't successfully activate it's effect and therefore will not come back.

Exiro:

LaDD: Effects happen simaltaneously thus I would rule that the monster cannot be special summoned as the continous effect is still being applied when both the destruction and the special summon try to occur

LaDD 2: I would rule it that the effect disappears due to the effect conditions being reset. However there is no official rulings I can find (and konami dont have a proper judges forum)

Say, I have Master of Oz on my field. Then I fusion summon Gaia the Dragon Champion with polymerization. When I attack my opponent, he/she activate Mirror Force.

Condition 1 : I use De-Fusion on Gaia the Dragon Champion and Special Summon GTFN and COD in attack mode. Will they destroyed by Mirror Force effect or not?

Condition 2 : I use De-Fusion on Master of Oz and Special Summon BK and DK in attack mode. Is it only Gaia the Dragon Champion destroyed or even all my monster?

Say' date=' I have Master of Oz on my field. Then I fusion summon Gaia the Dragon Champion with polymerization. When I attack my opponent, he/she activate Mirror Force.

Condition 1 : I use De-Fusion on Gaia the Dragon Champion and Special Summon GTFN and COD in attack mode. Will they destroyed by Mirror Force effect or not?

[/quote']

They will be destroyed. They are Special Summoned when Chain Link 2 resolves, before Mirror Force resolves in Chain Link 1.

Condition 2 : I use De-Fusion on Master of Oz and Special Summon BK and DK in attack mode. Is it only Gaia the Dragon Champion destroyed or even all my monster?

All are killed, for the same reason.

The official ruling is that it is allowed to attack only one of the opponent's remaining monsters after one of its attacks is negated, and it cannot attack the monster it was trying to attack again.

Lawl, I'm lying. This'll teach you for rejecting any answer that doesn't come from me.

The official ruling on this was made in the OCG, but there is no reason to suppose that the same is not true in the TCG. Source:

http://yugioh.faq.konami.jp/EokpControl?&lang=en&tid=47541&event=FE0006

Archived