Yu-Gi-Oh! Rulings Questions

If I had Macro Cosmos and Cyber Ouroboros on the field' date=' and Cyber Ouroboros was destroyed, could I use its effect? I know that Hand Destruction's effect can be used even with Macro Cosmos on the field.

[/quote']

When this card is removed from play' date=' you can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to draw 1 card.[/quote']

While Macro Cosmos is face-up on the field, cards that would actually be sent to the Graveyard, are removed from play instead, but cards that send to the Graveyard as a cost simply can't activate. So no, you can't activate it's effect when it's removed from play while Macro Cosmos is face-up on the field.

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ The question is currently in debate but the best answers i could find were:

There are two possible answers' date=' IMHO.

1. The "Plasma" that was on the field first, before "Skill Drain" was activated, would still be the dominant "Plasma", and would have it's effect applied first.

2. The effect of the Turn Player's "Plasma" would be applied first, no matter which one was on the field first.

[/quote']

Do the cards that are sent to the Graveyard must stay there in the same order they were sent ? or can I put the cards in any order I want ??

The reason for asking this quistion is ... will say it later when i know the answer >.>

You're asking because of Question. And no, you can't change the order.

Archived