Yu-Gi-Oh! Rulings Questions

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's say that Ryu Kokki attacks a face-down Destiny Hero Defender. What happens? A similar question would involve Getsu Fuhma attacking a face-down Zombie which has higher DEF than Getsu's ATK

If this card battles a Warrior or Spellcaster-Type monster' date=' destroy that monster [u']at the end of the Damage Step.[/u]

If this card battles a Fiend or Zombie-Type monster' date=' destroy that monster [u']at the end of the Damage Step.[/u]

Can I activate a Mana Seize if I have none in my Deck to add to my hand by the second part of its effect?

Place 1 Spell Counter on a card on the field that can have Spell Counters on it. Then' date=' you can add 1 "Spell Power Grasp" from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Spell Power Grasp" per turn.[/quote']

The second sentence starts with 'Then', which indicates that it is another effect, which means that the first sentence was the first effect (not a cost).

Let's look into another card that is worded the same way as this one.

Select 1 "Elemental Hero" Normal Monster from your Graveyard and add it to your hand. Then' date=' destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls with ATK equal to or less than the selected monster's ATK.[/quote']

It also says 'Then' in the second line. Now let's look to Netrep's rulings.

You can activate "Hero Blast" when you opponent doesn't have any face-up monsters.

This means you can activate cards with a second effect that starts with 'Then'' date=' as long as you can resolve the first effect.

In other words,

Yes.

This is a cheap question.. but, If there is a face-up Imperian Iron Wall and I want to fusion summon a monster using Fusion Gate, will the monster dumped to the graveyard or we cant use the Fusion Gate effect?

if yes, what happen if I use De-Fusion to my fusion monster?

This is a cheap question.. but' date=' If there is a face-up Imperian Iron Wall and I want to fusion summon a monster using Fusion Gate, will the monster dumped to the graveyard or we cant use the Fusion Gate effect?

if yes, what happen if I use De-Fusion to my fusion monster?

[/quote']

This is the closest thing I could find that relates to this.

Cards that involve removing from play cards as part of its effect' date=' such as "Book of Life" and "Dragon's Mirror" cannot be activated.

[/quote']

If you used DF on a Fusion that you brought out with FG, than I laugh at your new failure.

Archived