Yu-Gi-Oh! Rulings Questions

So... are they destroyed?

Ex: If I control EH Ocean' date=' my opp attacks with Blue-Eyes White Dragon. I activate Defensive Draw. I take no Battle Damage (and draw a card).

Does Ocean still go to the grave or can it stay on the field as like what Waboku does?

[/quote']

The card's effect is to negate Battle Damage, dear boy. 'Tis akin to a Kuriboh, but without the elegant style.

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Debris Dragon v rescue cat' date=' does debris dragon stop cats effect from resolving in the graveyard

[/quote']

The OCG ruling is

When a monster like "Exiled Force" is Special Summoned by "Debris Dragon"/"Black Salvo"/etc, if you activate the effect of "Exiled Force", then the effect will still be negated since it activated on the field, even though "Exiled Force" is no longer on the field.

This is taken from lolwiki, but they did have an official source. I cannot read Japanese so I can't confirm that it is actually what it says on the official page.

Debris Dragon v rescue cat' date=' does debris dragon stop cats effect from resolving in the graveyard

[/quote']

The OCG ruling is

When a monster like "Exiled Force" is Special Summoned by "Debris Dragon"/"Black Salvo"/etc, if you activate the effect of "Exiled Force", then the effect will still be negated since it activated on the field, even though "Exiled Force" is no longer on the field.

This is taken from lolwiki, but they did have an official source. I cannot read Japanese so I can't confirm that it is actually what it says on the official page.

Google Translate gives us this:

Q.

Dragon "debris" and "Black Bomber" was summoned by the special effects of "rogue mercenary force" when you invoke the effect, the effect of invoking "rogue mercenary force"離REMASU the field itself, "debris Dragon, "which applies the effect of" rogue mercenary force "or the effect will be disabled?

A.

Dragon "debris" was summoned by the special effects of "rogue mercenary force" to invoke the effect, even if away from the field for the exercise of the effect on the field, "rogue mercenary force." The effect will be disabled.

Eh, that looks about right. Something about the grammar has caused Google to switch which summoned which, but the idea that Exiled Force gets negated is still there.

i have a question for the yugioh experts.....

will marauding's effect be trip by ghost gardna's' date=' or vice versa????

or can this lock opponent's attack?????

ghost= http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost_Gardna

[/quote']

so no one knoes if this works or not????

# If you control a face-up "Marauding Captain" and "Ghost Gardna"' date=' when your opponent attacks "Marauding Captain" you can activate "Ghost Gardna's" effect, and the opponent's monster will attack "Ghost Gardna" instead.[/quote']

However, I have no idea if Netrep can be taken as an official source or not.

i have a question for the yugioh experts.....

will marauding's effect be trip by ghost gardna's' date=' or vice versa????

or can this lock opponent's attack?????

ghost= http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost_Gardna

[/quote']

so no one knoes if this works or not????

# If you control a face-up "Marauding Captain" and "Ghost Gardna"' date=' when your opponent attacks "Marauding Captain" you can activate "Ghost Gardna's" effect, and the opponent's monster will attack "Ghost Gardna" instead.[/quote']

However, I have no idea if Netrep can be taken as an official source or not.

That sounds like it would be right, since doesn't Cap say that they can only select him as an attack target. They're not selecting Gardna as an attack target, the attack is being redirected to him.

I'm trying to find if there is a spell or trap card that summons multiples of a card on the field but the card is not a specific card for the spell/trap. Is there one that would have this effect or something similar?

Machine Duplication/Inferno Reckless Summon?

Those, and maybe Hero Kid (if you're planning to trib them or something).

If I control "Ido the Supreme Magical Force", can I Tribute "Ido the Supreme Magical Force" to Summon another monster, or does its effect prevent that?

If I control "Ido the Supreme Magical Force", and I Set a monster, and my opponent attacks that monster, but it is not destroyed, does it remain on the field?

If I control "Ido the Supreme Magical Force"' date=' can I Tribute "Ido the Supreme Magical Force" to Summon another monster, or does its effect prevent that?[/quote']

Tributing is the cost for summoning, so yes you can.

If I control "Ido the Supreme Magical Force"' date=' and I Set a monster, and my opponent attacks that monster, but it is not destroyed, does it remain on the field?

[/quote']

Yes, because it was never summoned.

If I control "Ido the Supreme Magical Force"' date=' can I Tribute "Ido the Supreme Magical Force" to Summon another monster, or does its effect prevent that?[/quote']

Tributing is the cost for summoning, so yes you can.

If I control "Ido the Supreme Magical Force"' date=' and I Set a monster, and my opponent attacks that monster, but it is not destroyed, does it remain on the field?

[/quote']

Yes, because it was never summoned.

"Ido the Supreme Magical Force" prevents Summoning, so I wasn't sure if I could Tribute "Ido the Supreme Magical Force" to Summon a monster.

Archived