Yu-Gi-Oh! Rulings Questions

I would believe so. The wordings are similar' date=' but not quite the same.

Monsters on your opponent's side of the field cannot select this card as an attack target.

Your opponent cannot select a Plant-Type monster as an attack target.

It doesn't create a lock because it doesn't force an attack onto something else Like Marauding captain does.

Twilight Rose Knight is worded like Command Knight' date=' and for him, I've found this ruling:

If you control 2 face-up "Command Knights"' date=' and no other monsters, and 1 of them is equipped with "Ring of Magnetism", [u']your opponent cannot attack because the 2 "Command Knights" are preventing an attack from being declared[/u]. "Ring of Magnetism"’s effect forcefully leads the attack to the equipped monster only when the opponent declares an attack, which is impossible for your opponent to do.

Forget about the Ring of Magnetism part, it says there that 2 Command Knights are preventing an attack from being declared. Not from being declared against the Command Knights, being declared against them, sentence.

Hope that helps.

Hope that helps.

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monsters on your opponent's side of the field cannot select this card as an attack target.

It doesn't create a lock because it doesn't force an attack onto something else Like Marauding captain does.

Twilight Rose Knight is worded like Command Knight' date=' and for him, I've found this ruling:

If you control 2 face-up "Command Knights"' date=' [b']and no other monsters[/b], and 1 of them is equipped with "Ring of Magnetism", your opponent cannot attack because the 2 "Command Knights" are preventing an attack from being declared. "Ring of Magnetism"’s effect forcefully leads the attack to the equipped monster only when the opponent declares an attack, which is impossible for your opponent to do.

Forget about the Ring of Magnetism part, it says there that 2 Command Knights are preventing an attack from being declared. Not from being declared against the Command Knights, being declared against them, sentence.

Hope that helps.

Hope that helps.

The only thing is, you forgot about this little detail in bold. If you control only 2 Command knights and no other monsters, your opponent can hit you directly.

Creating a Competitive Red-Eyes Black Dragon Deck is like getting George W. Bush to successfully run a country. It's near impossible.

But' date=' you'll need three Red-Eyes Wyvern; I know that much.

[/quote']

^^^Oh that too!^^^

Red Eyes Black Chick is important. Inferno Fire Blast spell card is also quite useful. Traps such as Negate Attack' date=' Magic Cylinder, and Mirror Force are best for defending your Red Eyes Black Chick so you can summon Red Eyes Black Dragon. I'd also suggest Mountains, Summoned Skull, Witch of the Black Forest and/or Sangan (for Black Chick), Armed Dragon lvl 3, Armed Dragon lvl 5, and the like. Then there's the universally good cards like Mage Power, United We Stand, Metalmorph, Megamorph, Riryoku, and any card I've made except for my Bayonet of Divine Punishment.

[/quote']

If you control 2 face-up "Command Knights"' date=' [b']and no other monsters[/b], and 1 of them is equipped with "Ring of Magnetism", your opponent cannot attack because the 2 "Command Knights" are preventing an attack from being declared. "Ring of Magnetism"’s effect forcefully leads the attack to the equipped monster only when the opponent declares an attack, which is impossible for your opponent to do.

Hope that helps.

Hope that helps.

The only thing is, you forgot about this little detail in bold. If you control only 2 Command knights and no other monsters, your opponent can hit you directly.

Really?

Where does it say that?

Also, lol, check your post.

It contains all those quotes that you later decided not to answer anyway.

The unofficial lock rule is that another target has to be presented for a lock. Marauding captain. With 2 captains, you cant attack either because they are warriors, But they both say you can attack only Marauding captain. You have an attack target, your just blocked behind a wall, That is why you cant attack directly. Fisherman says, don't attack me period. that means you can attack anything but him, and if he is the only monster you control, with umi out, than you have no other choice but to attack directly.

Command knight says the same thing, "Don't attack me." Without another Attackable monster, you can than attack the player directly.

This plant knight says, "don't attack any Plants," And doesn't designate an attack target. With DNA surgery, he becomes a plant, and no monsters can be attacked, so you are allowed to attack directly.

The unofficial lock rule is that another target has to be presented for a lock. Marauding captain. With 2 captains' date=' you cant attack either because they are warriors, But they both say you can attack only Marauding captain. You have an attack target, your just blocked behind a wall, That is why you cant attack directly. Fisherman says, don't attack me period. that means you can attack anything but him, and if he is the only monster you control, with umi out, than you have no other choice but to attack directly.

Command knight says the same thing, "Don't attack me." Without another Attackable monster, you can than attack the player directly.

This plant knight says, "don't attack any Plants," And doesn't designate an attack target. With DNA surgery, he becomes a plant, and no monsters can be attacked, so you are allowed to attack directly.

[/quote']

While this card is face-up on your side of the field' date=' your opponent cannot attack Insect-Type monsters. The battle position of a monster that battles with this card is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Damage Step.[/quote']

If "Prickle Fairy" is changed to an Insect-Type monster with "DNA Surgery"' date=' your opponent cannot attack.[/quote']

The unofficial lock rule is that another target has to be presented for a lock. Marauding captain. With 2 captains' date=' you cant attack either because they are warriors, But they both say you can attack only Marauding captain. You have an attack target, your just blocked behind a wall, That is why you cant attack directly. Fisherman says, don't attack me period. that means you can attack anything but him, and if he is the only monster you control, with umi out, than you have no other choice but to attack directly.

[/quote']

While this card is face-up on your side of the field' date=' your opponent cannot attack Insect-Type monsters. The battle position of a monster that battles with this card is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Damage Step.[/quote']

If "Prickle Fairy" is changed to an Insect-Type monster with "DNA Surgery"' date=' your opponent cannot attack.[/quote']

Zing! Lets hope the ruling sticks!

What happens if you activate Yu-Jo Friendship with Unity in your hand' date=' but your opponent is physically unable to shake your hand?

[/quote']

answer this first... How does he draw his Cards?

YVD.

This is lulz....

I just thought people would get a Kick out of seeing this. I know I did out of irony.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtoDLFilfbg

On topic, Junk synchron VS Tuningware... what happens? (I already know, i just wanted to ask a question so that this doesn't seem like spam.)

What happens if you activate Yu-Jo Friendship with Unity in your hand' date=' but your opponent is physically unable to shake your hand?

[/quote']

YVD.

This is lulz....

I just thought people would get a Kick out of seeing this. I know I did out of irony.

On topic, Junk synchron VS Tuningware... what happens? (I already know, i just wanted to ask a question so that this doesn't seem like spam.)

Hm, it's quite relevant so I don't think anyone would have a problem with it...

And if you're really afraid that people might neg you, for god's sake, THINK OF A BETTER QUESTION!

[/quote']

YVD.

This is lulz....

Hm, it's quite relevant so I don't think anyone would have a problem with it...

And if you're really afraid that people might neg you, for god's sake, THINK OF A BETTER QUESTION!

I could care less about negs, its the fact that I try my best to at least stay on topic, even if a little.

World Tree.

Cactus Fighter.

Black Garden.

Activate Garden, summon Fighter. Run over the token, putting another Token on your oponents side of the field. You get a token as well, Run over the cactus figter token.

In this situation, does World Tree get Counters?

If you use "Negate Attack"' date=' and summon Van'Dalgyon when it resolves, what does it count as? You didn't really negate anything.

[/quote']

I think he's summoned but none of his effects activate.

If I have Morphtronic Boarden in face-down defense mode' date=' and someone attacks it, doesn it become immune to destruction in battle since it flips face-up when targeted?

[/quote']

Boarden only works on Morphtronics other than himself.

World Tree.

Cactus Fighter.

Black Garden.

Activate Garden' date=' summon Fighter. Run over the token, putting another Token on your oponents side of the field. You get a token as well, Run over the cactus figter token.

In this situation, does World Tree get Counters?

[/quote']

The World Tree only requires the Plants to be destroyed, not also to be sent to the Graveyard (which Tokens would never reach), so I'll have to say yes.

I remembered hearing that when Apprentice summons Night's End Sorcerer' date=' he removes 2 cards in your opponent's graveyard when he's flipped face-up. That sounds weird. How does apprentice work with Night's End?

[/quote']

You heard wrong. Ruling: "Night's End Sorcerer's" effect cannot be activated when it is Special Summoned face-down (with "The Shallow Grave", etc.).

Archived