Pocket Monsters: Sun & Moon

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right. Anyway, Lana's tale will be quite interesting. You sure the next trainer to have their backstory revealed is Sophocles? Cause I'm getting a Power Rangers RPM vibe here.

Explaination: The first few episodes reveal the characters backstories.

This is a nice change of pace. Maybe we'll see Lillie's backstory, and maybe even Cosmog.

I don't think we'll see anything about Cosmog for a while yet.

Right. Anyway, Lana's tale will be quite interesting. You sure the next trainer to have their backstory revealed is Sophocles? Cause I'm getting a Power Rangers RPM vibe here.

The title for the sixth episode (which was revealed in the first batch) contained Togedemaru, which is Sophocles partner.

I don't think we'll see anything about Cosmog for a while yet.

The title for the sixth episode (which was revealed in the first batch) contained Togedemaru, which is Sophocles partner.

Ah, this makes sense.

Maybe there will be an episode where Mallow has to get married.

And so much potential. Maybe there will be older characters as guest speakers at the school. Who knows, maybe we'll see Grimsley. I mean Gen 4 we had Jasmine and gen 5 Clair.

Dunno 'bout Grimsley tbph, he never appeared in Best Wishes

Also, I dunno how old Mallow is but I don't think we'll see an episode where she gets married if she is under the legal age to do so.

I wouldn't have mentioned it otherwise

Right, we just had Caitlin, after all Gen 4 had all 4 e4.

May be right about Mallow, don't know how the heck old she is, sorry, RPM yellow ranger flashbacks.

Would be interesting to have an episode focus on Kiwae or however you spell his name.

As for Ash's island challenges, if they're following game logic, first he'll have to face Ilima, then a totem Gumshoos or Raticate. Wouldn't it be something if he faced both? Next he goes up against Hala, then Lana and the totem Wishywashy, then Kiwae and the totem Marowak, Mallow and the totem Lurantis, Sophocles and the totem Raichu, then Olivia and her Lycanroc, then... Ash will get other Z-crystals.

We won't know how they'll cover the Island challenges until they get to them tbph. Whether they follow game logic is down to the writers.

May be right about Mallow, don't know how the heck old she is, sorry, RPM yellow ranger flashbacks.

Would be interesting to have an episode focus on Ki​awe or however you spell his name.

Yeah, I don't think Mallow looks 16.

There probs will be an episode focusing on Kiawe, we just have to wait till when it crops up.

We won't know how they'll cover the Island challenges until they get to them tbph. Whether they follow game logic is down to the writers.

Yeah, I don't think Mallow looks 16.

There probs will be an episode focusing on Kiawe, we just have to wait till when it crops up.

If anything, this series is like Orange Islands only no Misty or Tracey.

Also, why hasn't Bulbapedia updated most of the character profiles with the English VA's? The following pages need to be updated with English VA info:

• Mallow
  • Kiawe
  • Lana
  • Sophocles
  • Lillie
  • Professor Kukui
  • Samson Oak
  • Team Skull Grunts.

That is all.

From what I can tell, Marc Thompson, you know, Kid Muscle, Kenny, Peyton, etc, He's Samson Oak.

If anything, this series is like Orange Islands only no Misty or Tracey.

and longer :Kappa:  .

Also, why hasn't Bulbapedia updated most of the character profiles with the English VA's? The following pages need to be updated with English VA info:

• Mallow
  • Kiawe
  • Lana
  • Sophocles
  • Lillie
  • Professor Kukui
  • Samson Oak
  • Team Skull Grunts.

That is all.

Probs because the people who saw the episode in English could not be arsed to get on Bulbapedia and give them info on VAs, they're not inclined to anyway.

and longer :Kappa:  .

Probs because the people who saw the episode in English could not be arsed to get on Bulbapedia and give them info on VAs, they're not inclined to anyway.

On the more of what might happen:

• Pikachu + Normalium-Z = Breakneck Blitz. Ash can (Jeez how can I explain it without being stupid?) Okay. I did some checking and, is Quick Attack part of Pikachu's current moveset? If so then with Normalium-Z, Quick Attack can be turned into Breakneck Blitz. Granted Ash will need to learn the movement of using Normalium-Z and Breakneck Blitz but still... It will be a good start.
  • What Ash does for Badges he'll do for Z-Crystals. "I just got Normalium-Z".
  • I bet each Trial Captain will have a quote for when they use a Z-Move like Kiawe. Ilima could be "Never underestimate the Normal-types because they just might surprise you! BREAKNECK BLITZ!" Or for Acerola "From the darkest depths of the cemetery, the ghosts come out to play. Feel your worst fears as they come to life in front of you. NEVER-ENDING NIGHTMARE!"

Or they could just declare the move without resorting to using a lame speech :Kappa:  . Ofc that's stupid as the writers will just shoehorn the speech in anyway because why the funk not.

On the more of what might happen:

• Pikachu + Normalium-Z = Breakneck Blitz. Ash can (Jeez how can I explain it without being stupid?) Okay. I did some checking and, is Quick Attack part of Pikachu's current moveset? If so then with Normalium-Z, Quick Attack can be turned into Breakneck Blitz. Granted Ash will need to learn the movement of using Normalium-Z and Breakneck Blitz but still... It will be a good start.

Pikachu still has Quick Attack yes. It was used in episode 4

Or they could just declare the move without resorting to using a lame speech :Kappa:  . Ofc that's stupid as the writers will just shoehorn the speech in anyway because why the funk not.

Pikachu still has Quick Attack yes.

Kiawe had a speech for Inferno Overdrive, so why not? Not to mention, Ash will have to learn all the different movements for each Z-Move, as shown here:

He'll probably learn them all in the course of this anime, but that depends if he obtains them all or gets Pokemon that can do them. (Granted, he does have a lot of them at home, but assume he won't be bringing them back).

Hopefully they don't put in some speech though before using a Z-move; it was fine for XY and Mega Evolution, but it'll look weird in this case. 

Oh right, and Ash gets the grass starter again. The opening showed him with Litten too, but not sure if that's Kiawe's or he somehow gets one later. Popplio is Lana's, so yeah. 

Oh right, and Ash gets the grass starter again. The opening showed him with Litten too, but not sure if that's Kiawe's or he somehow gets one later. Popplio is Lana's, so yeah. 

Given Litten was shown with Ash on a piece of furniture in the preview for 5, it'll probs be going to him.

Kiawe had a speech for Inferno Overdrive, so why not? Not to mention, Ash will have to learn all the different movements for each Z-Move

To be fair, it was the introduction to Z-Moves so that in itself was fine, but it might not be necessary subsequent times.

[spoiler=Things to note from episode 4 subs]

When Bewear carried Jessie back, it was saying; It's time for dinner (as translated by Meowth) and the honey TR ate was Combee honey.

Not to mention Z-moves should be the equivalent to a DBZ Spirit Bomb. If Ash must use a Z-move, he should only use it once.

Well that's pretty much a given.

[spoiler=Things to note from episode 4 subs]

When Bewear carried Jessie back, it was saying; It's time for dinner (as translated by Meowth) and the honey TR ate was Combee honey.

Well that's pretty much a given.

Well it beats "Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!"

Team Rocket Blast off gag. Episode 2 of Indigo League - Final episode of Xy and Z.

Well it beats "Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!"

Team Rocket Blast off gag. EP002 - XY140.

I wouldn't write off the blasting off gag, the Bewear thing could be temporary.

EDIT (Thursday): Two new titles

Episode 950: The Marketplace Wanderer, Litten! (December 15th)

Episode 951: Who's in Charge of the Egg? (December 22nd)

Archived