Pocket Monsters: Sun & Moon

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's still too early to say, but maybe he might catch those two. Sandygast would be good for him though (well, when it evolves into Palossand); Ribombee is another story however.

That in mind, don't think he'll even use all 18 Z-moves (let alone any special ones; maybe these when he evolves Rowlet and probably Litten). Hell, I haven't used all of them either, and I'm in post-game. 

I also need to remind self that this isn't Showdown, and Ash isn't exactly intelligent in terms of competitive battling or type advantage [or just chooses to ignore it], nor does the anime obey game logic. 

That in mind, don't think he'll even use all 18 Z-moves (let alone any special ones; maybe these when he evolves Rowlet and probably Litten). Hell, I haven't used all of them either, and I'm in post-game.

I'm thinking the same, I don't think he'll end up using all the Z-Moves either, it's something I've been thinking for a while tbph. Heck, I've hardly used Z-Moves in my playthrough, not that I have anything against using them though, I simply wanted to challenge myself.

I'm thinking the same, I don't think he'll end up using all the Z-Moves either, it's something I've been thinking for a while tbph. Heck, I've hardly used Z-Moves in my playthrough, not that I have anything against using them though, I simply wanted to challenge myself.

While I admit Z moves are cool (I only use them when necessary, Used All Out Pummeling on more than one occasion, and beat Olivia with a Torrent Powered Hydro Vortex, pokemon that used that was Totodile), I also doubt Ash would use all the Z moves, let alone memorize the movements he has to do to activate each one. Nevertheless, Leave it to Hala and Ilima to put Ash to this test.

Kinda wonder if any of his past pokemon will make an appearance, like his Muk for instance. 

They haven't showed any of his old 'mons last generation, so unlikely it'll happen.

As for Z-moves, I've only used the Normal, Water, Psychic, Electric, Fighting, Rock and Ground ones so far, plus the special ones for Primarina and Incineroar (Pikachu's one was only used once). Everything else is still unused for now; least until I evolve stuff, but that's better saved for the game thread. 

While I admit Z moves are cool (I only use them when necessary, Used All Out Pummeling on more than one occasion, and beat Olivia with a Torrent Powered Hydro Vortex, pokemon that used that was Totodile), I also doubt Ash would use all the Z moves, let alone memorise the movements he has to do to activate each one. Nevertheless, Leave it to Hala and Ilima to put Ash to this test.

Kinda wonder if any of his past pokemon will make an appearance, like his Muk for instance. 

To be fair, I had been thinking from the get go that Ash probs won't use all the Z-Moves. However I do think all of them will be featured at least once

I don't think we'll see much of Ash's older pokemon this series.

EDIT:

20th movie is to be titled; Pokemon I Choose You.

Pokemon-I-Choose-You-20th-Movie.png

Trailer;

The trailer showcases Ash and Pikachu in Pallet Town; the poster features Ho-Oh. Ash is seen in his original clothes, though the art style is slightly different. Could the movie be recapping Ash’s first adventures? It is the 20th anniversary of the movies, after all.

EDIT 2:

[spoiler=Thoughts on new episode]

No capture happened, just a generic filler episode.

To be fair, I had been thinking from the get go that Ash probs won't use all the Z-Moves. However I do think all of them will be featured at least once

I don't think we'll see much of Ash's older pokemon this series.

EDIT:

20th movie is to be titled; Pokemon I Choose You.

Pokemon-I-Choose-You-20th-Movie.png

Trailer;

The trailer showcases Ash and Pikachu in Pallet Town; the poster features Ho-Oh. Ash is seen in his original clothes, though the art style is slightly different. Could the movie be recapping Ash’s first adventures? It is the 20th anniversary of the movies, after all.

EDIT 2:

[spoiler=Thoughts on new episode]

No capture happened, just a generic filler episode.

It could be, though how would you recap almost 20 seasons from the start of Ash's journey to the end of the Kalos arc in about an hour and a half?

[spoiler Aw man]

And we thought Ash would get a Litten.

It could be, though how would you recap almost 20 seasons from the start of Ash's journey to the end of the Kalos arc in about an hour and a half?

[spoiler=spoiler]

And we thought Ash would get a Litten.

What if it doesn't recap the entirety of Ash's journey thus far, I'm expecting that it won't given the poster and trailer.

[spoiler=Response]

Honestly, the lack of capture and the lack of Rowlet being cute meant that the episode was pretty weak imo.

What if it doesn't recap the entirety of Ash's journey thus far, I'm expecting that it won't given the poster and trailer.

[spoiler=Response]

Honestly, the lack of capture and the lack of Rowlet being cute meant that the episode was pretty weak imo.

So just the first three episodes. That's fine but I can think of a few 4kids fans who won't be happy when this gets dubbed.

[spoiler rebuttal]

I agree. We were expecting Ash to catch Litten but the writers trolled us.

As for the next episode, as it is focused on Lillie, will we get some backstory on her from her butler?

[spoiler rebuttal]

I agree. We were expecting Ash to catch Litten but the writers trolled us.

As for the next episode, as it is focused on Lillie, will we get some backstory on her from her butler?

Maybe, maybe not

[spoiler=Response]

A lot of people were expecting a Litten capture, guess they want to build it up or something.

Shame really, considering it has it's own Z crystal and Z move.

Anywho, think we might see Lusamine next episode, probably around the end?

Well Marshadow is the only other mythical 'mon this gen. Besides this movie will probs have a Mew distribution with its Z-Crystal.

As for Lusamine, we'll just have to wait and see quite frankly.

It might just be my opinion but I think it might be better off in a spoiler tag.

Though I bet you never went to the thread on the serebii forums where I saw the screenshot.

Actually I did.

In other news, the final episode of Generations is tomorrow.

And in the preview of SM009, we see that the Jenny's of Alola look no different than those of Kalos.

Actually I did.

In other news, the final episode of Generations is tomorrow.

To be fair, I had doubts given the gaps between replies.

In the case of Generations, I've seen a bunch of idiots think that it'll be something from Sun/Moon, yeah right.

(T-minus 2 and a half hours before I can watch le episode)

To be fair, I had doubts given the gaps between replies.

In the case of Generations, I've seen a bunch of idiots think that it'll be something from Sun/Moon, yeah right.

(T-minus 2 and a half hours before I can watch le episode)

[spoilers about Generations]

All I'll say is it'll end the same way X and Y did.

As for Sun and Moon, wonder if we'll see Plumeria in a later episode and she'd be like Shark at the start of Yugioh Zexal.

Plumeria: "Know what I did to the last guy that stood up to me?"

Ash: "No what?"

Plumeria: "I don't know... CAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!"

Archived