Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My plans are to blast Come Little Children into the streets all night and hopefully don't get a noise complaint

Have you done anything like this before?

neither.

What if you had to choose?

Honestly not all that much I just somehow was good at it in school. It's alright but not my thing.

Like me with writing and essays lately. Detest them, yet am somehow good at them.

Not sure if I asked before, but what got you to settle on "Cow" for the name(s)?

Due to certain circumstances, I do not have a proper best friend. The closest equivalent would be my Granzon.

What color would you say your hair is?

Well, for my class at the very least, I do coding stuff, for programs and the like.

Least favorite class this year?

What toys do you have?

kd0RgW3.png

Why do you remove their heads?

Best of luck to you.

One thing in particular you want to create in digital art?

Thx~

Well . . . drawing hot guy *joke*

I mostly draw original character tho im suck at drawing the background and detailing the sketch, still learning coloration/colorization or whatever is it called with Photoshop, trying to save some money to buy pen tablet rip i have no money, rn im just doing the sketch manually and scanning it via scanner on my printer (well my sister's printer). So yeah i really want to create a fully colorized original character.

I played one of them, I think 4? It was fun, though not something I'd play more than a bit.

Ever traveled anywhere?

Thx~

Well . . . drawing hot guy *joke*

I mostly draw original character tho im suck at drawing the background and detailing the sketch, still learning coloration/colorization or whatever is it called with Photoshop, trying to save some money to buy pen tablet rip i have no money, rn im just doing the sketch manually and scanning it via scanner on my printer (well my sister's printer). So yeah i really want to create a fully colorized original character.

I remember buying two. One with an interactive display. Sadly, I don't have enough time.

Any job you plan on getting?

BS clone here saying hello

"Who put me here?"

Yo.

If the world was ending, what'd be the last thing you did?

I am sorry for never answering my previous question. After a fair bit of reflection, I realized that I could not give an answer.

It's cool.

What is in your avatar?

Magenta.

What do you admire most?

What is in your avatar?

I answers fo' hims. Dat IS Flavius! Lemme find quotes...um...ah!

~Reincarnative Immortality: The physical form you see is but a shell. The true body of an Immortal is the formless ether body that hides within it, the source of the glow in my eyes as well as my aura. When the shell is beyond repair, it is abandoned and broken apart before the ether body flees and reforms a new body in safety.

~Lack of Mortal Needs: Unlike mortals, Immortals like myself have no need to eat, drink, breath or sleep. We can even survive in the vacuum of space indefinitely without need for any form of protection.

~Literally Empowered by Faith: While I lack the mortal needs above, they are replaced by the need for something else, the need for Faith, for those to worship me and fill me with their hopes and prayers. If belief in me fade from the minds of the mortals, I will fade from existence over time. Essentially, I am a concept kept in existence by the mortals. All Immortals of Aelion are like this, and therefore while we Immortals may appear to be all-powerful, the real power comes from those that worship us.

Archived