Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. It's Gambino from Berserk.

Why'd you drop League of Legends?

I finally realized that I experienced moments where I hated the game more times than I enjoyed it. It's just one of those games that really brings out my competitive nature, so I tend to get frustrated more easier while playing it. Also, it soaked up a large amount of my free time, so I thought it was time I spent it elsewhere, and it's been a great decision so far.

I hate Sebastian so much, mainly because of two reasons:

1. It's way too long

2. It sounds like I belong in old kingdom times. (Perhaps this is why I don't fit in at school...)

Could've been worse. Could've been Bob.

Why Kyumi though? What does it have that you prefer? Does it mean something else or is it a character?

I'm staying faithful to Litten.

Have you ever completed the Pokedex in any of the regions?

Hmm, I don't remember. Been a while since I've read for fun.

When's your Semester end?

I hardly ever do tbph.

What goal do you have for the future?

I walked away and back into the store, don't know what they were doing but I didn't want to become a ritual sacrifice lol

Cookies or cupcakes?

I finally realized that I experienced moments where I hated the game more times than I enjoyed it. It's just one of those games that really brings out my competitive nature, so I tend to get frustrated more easier while playing it. Also, it soaked up a large amount of my free time, so I thought it was time I spent it elsewhere, and it's been a great decision so far.

So what games do you play currently?

Actually, there is a funny story about that. You see, I was playing Tekken 5 and I wanted my username to sound Japanese because most of the characters were Japanese. So, I entered random letters and I ended up really liking what it was. That's how I got my name.

Easily cookies

Favorite holiday?

I'm going to a school that runs on the Quarter system now, and my term ends in less than about 3 weeks now.

What will you do when you're off school?

Nope. Never was all that interested in the goal.

Reward was pretty lame in most generations.

Is there a game you've played to completion?

don't really have one atm.

Favorite Link Monster?

Actually, there is a funny story about that. You see, I was playing Tekken 5 and I wanted my username to sound Japanese because most of the characters were Japanese. So, I entered random letters and I ended up really liking what it was. That's how I got my name.

What consoles do you own?

If clearing all the Challenge Mode stuff doesn't count, Shovel Knight. I'm working on the challenges but either all the non-Specter Knight ones are disproportionately hard or I'm just really good at using Specter Knight.

Wait by completion you mean 100%, got all the collectibles, etc, right?

Yes, 100%. How's your progress?

Borreload Dragon

What monster do you like the least?

Hai der

Do you believe in ghosts?

Whatever ones I don't remember.

Which monster card do you hate from Yugioh?

I've cleared the game and New Game+ on all characters, and retrieved every collectible. In Challenge Mode, I have cleared every challenge for Specter Knight and working on the ones for Plague Knight, but those are proving much more difficult.

Well, congratulations.

Is there a game that you quit due to its difficulty?

I usually do but given circumstances I might not be able to this year :(

How about Christmas?

I have a neutral opinion on them. I don't think that doing stuff at 3am will summon them but ghost stories about places are always fun to hear.

Fair enough.

How about extra-terrestrials?

Even less. I only have Pokemon Moon, Mario Kart 7, and New Super Mario Bros. 2. Although this is my newest system, so that might explain my shortage of games for it...

Any other consoles you plan on getting?

Might as well post in Misc. Hi.

Why were you absent for so long?

sure

Why were you gone?

Archived