Valentine's Day 2017

~British Soul~

I don't have a girlfriend (not that it bothers me, because my life is already busy as-is), so basically usual stuff: Go classes (well, I came home a hour ago from them), do homework and my other daily business. 

If a certain online game actually updated, maybe I'd be doing other stuff, but since it's not, well...

My Valentines Day was spent doing nothing. School cancellation and I went out to buy some stuff for my lunch in a snowstorm, it was more calm than yesterday but not everything was plowed out so yeah. But overall the day was very lonely and boring but thats okay with me I still had a bit of enjoyment here and there and I guess I gave myself a Valentines dinner (50% off General Tsao Chicken, Pesto Tortellini, and bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich thingy along with Blue Bubblegum flavoured Jones Soda) when I went out to buy some shit. Ill probably go out tomorrow and see if theres any leftover Valentines candy on sale like there was when Halloween ended. Its always cool to buy the leftovers on sale the day after a holiday, ill also try out the Dollarama because theyll probably have some leftovers but they may not be on sale because everything there is already cheap as fuck.

Might as well throw my V-Day leftover spoils here

[spoiler=Muh Junk]

Ed5hBiX.jpg

The giant raffaello heart was like 3 or 4 dollars at Sobeys while its original price was about 7 dollars (I think) and the two little praline packs above it were 94 cents each and were on sale (Dont remember the original price exactly but it was probably around 1.20-2.00 each). The other shit was all from the dollar store and I got those bags gummy hearts for 1$, they were on sale three for the price of one so I snatched them up, the rest of the dollar store stuff I assume wasnt on sale but it was all still cheap as dirt so I still bought a ton.

Archived