Le Crayon Corner~

Sleepy

4 hours ago, Sleepy said:

A drawing I've been very casually working on for a few days. 

xpWklOP.jpg

She got outa bed swinging. Also, I've been working on a logo for a group chat I'm in so here's the current version

Screenshot2023-05-096_34_13AM.png.2ef6556934c85037282d6d87e80c61f7.png

Basically Its just everyone's favorite colors (Theirs only four of us but we all like green so that's why its the middle)

• Like 1

Basically, as I said just the fav colors of people in the chat and while yeah maybe the color combo is interesting its also not for anything formal just a logo for a group of friends and the Pokeball it's based on is a quick ball which is why it looks like that (Also I might try to add an eye to the middle to make it look more like an unknow)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sleepy said:

Here's a drawing of another one of my characters to replace my avatar, since we've long moved past Easter and are nearing Summertime. Some days already are starting to feel like Summer.

OyPpGna.jpg

Looks very Pretty She has a Bikini on You Know what Your Drawing Skills are really good mine are really dogshit... could I ask you for a favor Please?

15 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Looks very Pretty She has a Bikini on You Know what Your Drawing Skills are really good mine are really dogshit... could I ask you for a favor Please?

Sorry, not drawing requests at the moment xD
No amount of sweet talking is gonna get you anywhere xP

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a while since I last posted something so here's something I sketched out like an hour ago intending to make something quick, and it somehow got past inking and coloring. Not finished yet but it still is farther than I intended to get xD
ap9HjaA.jpg

• Like 1
  • Shiba Inu 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JairoLeyn100 said:

Cute. Poor girl she feels so embarrased. Was it a request from someone else asking you to draw this? I'm kinda confused XD

It was a half-request. It is a special thing I open up for some friends when I wanna get out of artist block.
The character is mine, her name is Danika and I usually (not always) draw her embarrassed of some thing or another. 
The part of it that was a request was the clothes. I was given sample images of what sort of style of magical girls I was to draw.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

It was a half-request. It is a special thing I open up for some friends when I wanna get out of artist block.
The character is mine, her name is Danika and I usually (not always) draw her embarrassed of some thing or another. 
The part of it that was a request was the clothes. I was given sample images of what sort of style of magical girls I was to draw.

Well could you draw your OCs in the clothes of Microsoft Windows OS-Tan Characters if I DM You the details?

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

1 hour ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Well could you draw your OCs in the clothes of Microsoft Windows OS-Tan Characters if I DM You the details?

No xD
The time I was working on those is over for now. I'm not back onto my own personal projects.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

No xD
The time I was working on those is over for now. I'm not back onto my own personal projects.

So that means NO MORE Request when is the next time I could make a Request I like your drawings I think I prefer it over Digital ART. Cause their isn't enough Hand Drawn OS-Tan content.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2023 at 9:59 PM, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

So that means NO MORE Request when is the next time I could make a Request I like your drawings I think I prefer it over Digital ART. Cause their isn't enough Hand Drawn OS-Tan content.

Dude, you have been sounding very desperate in your attempts to squeese a free drawing order out of either me or Rayfield. It's not gonna happen with that attitude. No matter how much you think insulting your own skills will help. 

This club welcomes anybody that wants to come and post a drawing no matter how bad they think their work is, and for the most part allows people from outside to come and give requests, and it is up to an artist to take or reject the requests, but I'm gonna ask you to drop that. You are doing it in a rather obnoxious way where you keep pushing it via PMs or through bad acting on posts where you hamfist it. That is like, a repellent for requests. You seem to think you can just regularly get free art from friends.

Telling me you miss Ray and then dropping me the specifics of your request for him because "it's almost your birthday" before I can ensure you I've even passed the message down is a bit disgusting. You are not interested on the friends, you just want your free art. Tone it down please.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Dude, you have been sounding very desperate in your attempts to squeese a free drawing order out of either me or Rayfield. It's not gonna happen with that attitude. No matter how much you think insulting your own skills will help. 

This club welcomes anybody that wants to come and post a drawing no matter how bad they think their work is, and for the most part allows people from outside to come and give requests, and it is up to an artist to take or reject the requests, but I'm gonna ask you to drop that. You are doing it in a rather obnoxious way where you keep pushing it via PMs or through bad acting on posts where you hamfist it. That is like, a repellent for requests. You seem to think you can just regularly get free art from friends.

Telling me you miss Ray and then dropping me the specifics of your request for him because "it's almost your birthday" before I can ensure you I've even passed the message down is a bit disgusting. You are not interested on the friends, you just want your free art. Tone it down please.

I'm sorry I really like your art and ray's even when I do try to draw ditally its never good I can't do art on a track I'm sorry I've unacceptable maybe I've just been annoying people too much with me wanting them to draw I'm sorry maybe I should just lay off.

• 4 weeks later...

Most of this last page has been left without drawing entries, and I haven't drawn anything in like 2 weeks (stupid heatwave). Though I recently re-scanned a super duper old drawing of mine that needed a higher resolution version. So here:

BzA3h7C.jpg

• Shiba Inu 1

7 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Most of this last page has been left without drawing entries, and I haven't drawn anything in like 2 weeks (stupid heatwave). Though I recently re-scanned a super duper old drawing of mine that needed a higher resolution version. So here:

BzA3h7C.jpg

Holy crap that is a freaking Dragon and yeah I agree with you about this Fucking Heat Wave that is going around really strange weather we've been having also that is why my skin acts weird its so hot.

@Sleepy Take a look at how Microsoft uglyfied the Windows UI in Windows 10 compared to Windows 8.1 which atleast still has its boarders while Windows 10's Windows are boarderless that also goes for Windows 11 unless accent colors are enabled but I don't even think those are boarders their so fine just take a look I did an example in MS Paint Microsoft always has to screw up everything and make them look ugly! >:(

Windows8.1VsWindows10part2.thumb.png.53273d070301e997f0a9ef4d8f31622d.png

Windows8.1VsWindows10part3.thumb.png.ee51f96f7507a31ca6cf061f9bcd9f59.png

6 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Both are kinda ugly to me in that sample, but yeah, Win 10 is less good.
Also, remember this is a club for drawing, this is not really the space for this kind of subject.

I'm sorry sleepy where can I rant about it, also I drew them both in MS Paint but it shows how ugly Windows has become over the years Win 8.1 looks somewhat better then Win 10/11 but yeah I promise no Tech Rants in the Drawing Space I will just make a thread for that I promise no more rants in Drawing Clubs.

• 4 weeks later...