Le Crayon Corner~

Sleepy

On 1/27/2023 at 6:07 PM, Lone mouse said:

Wa.png.890e166d75f267cf5a107d5b0a8f1a74.png

W-wan (or winion IDK which one looks more defensive) 

G.png.cf2b0094ff1cbeea0b2e968ec674f638.png

Also I started a drawing for a friend Idk when I'll finish it but will post it here when it's done!

wait, did you make the Gothorita? It looks really nice! And the W artworks are steadily becoming better imo

~~~~~

Oh dang, January is almost over, and I intended to post this month's calendar I made xD. I guess I'm still on time

Enero.thumb.jpg.1067cdf96d38d06f66c56eb36ea71ec2.jpg

• Shiba Inu 3

4 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

wait, did you make the Gothorita? It looks really nice! And the W artworks are steadily becoming better imo

~~~~~

Oh dang, January is almost over, and I intended to post this month's calendar I made xD. I guess I'm still on time

Enero.thumb.jpg.1067cdf96d38d06f66c56eb36ea71ec2.jpg

Thanks and yeah I drew the gothorita its for a friend who likes that pokemon and it's not finished  yet and cool calendar (It's in spanish) 

• Like 1

So proud to see the activity in the club blossoming out xP
That's a neat calendar design. All homy and with a cute cat illustration. I was wondering where that avatar was from xD

and the pokemon fanart is spot on.
The other one is also a cool drawing but I have the feeling it is still a monster, and more so it looks like neat graphic design of a logo. All these very well made.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Shiba Inu 1

@Rayfield Lumina Guess what remember that OP Synchro card I posted well its of a Certain CEO that pisses me the F off his Name is Satya Nadella I think you might remember him cause not too long ago I posted an OP card of him to make fun of him its all his fault he created Windows 11 and is pushing ads in an OS. Okay now here is a picture I made of him in Good 'ol MS Paint I used the tools the circle tool and the shape tools to help me I'm not a very good drawer the only thing I drew was the nose and that was it. Here I will leave my image of him and a real life photo to compare the 2 there both really bald in the head.

2057840818_EvilSatyaNadella.png.97efe5b167ad7ab6ab2de3e4ceacaaa4.png

image.png.14c1ce948e3959040e6b1d788d78a87b.png

• Haha 1

@Sleepy @Rayfield Lumina Yesterday I was so board on this site that I decided to open my Windows File Explorer and start exploring the System32 folder on the Local Disk (C:) which was in the Windows folder but I always thought Microsoft was a boring company and Modern Windows Sucks but I found alot of interesting things under System32, alot of flies suchs as programs and images and I fond this image I wonder what its used for but the art is kinda Corporate like maybe its used in Microsoft's weird Ads or in the Windows 10 Out of Box Experience but If you wanna know what the image is called it is called FeatureToastBulldogImg.png man theres still alot of unexplored things in Windows lol.

I hope to see ya all next time... :)

FeatureToastBulldogImg.thumb.png.a6e9b90418058d39b4557d667074ada1.png

• 2 weeks later...