Le Crayon Corner~

Sleepy

59 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Hmmm maybe I just got used to it at this point but I kinda like it better with 1 eye at the center than with 2 so near the wings.

Yeah me too but when your already changing things about it and you have 3 other people telling you to change it I figured I see what it looked like

WWBM.png.c79a112b506835fe7fdf72d9e87594c0.png

It was for this which btw was turboed out along with this

WWBBW.png.42873c3bae938678fe92eb3b20f3a388.png

because I missed 2 days of working on stuff bc I was sick so I really wanted to get these done I'll revisit the former bc I actually want to learn to draw a mountain background 

• Like 2

On 1/17/2023 at 4:12 AM, Lone mouse said:

Yeah me too but when your already changing things about it and you have 3 other people telling you to change it I figured I see what it looked like

WWBM.png.c79a112b506835fe7fdf72d9e87594c0.png

It was for this which btw was turboed out along with this

WWBBW.png.42873c3bae938678fe92eb3b20f3a388.png

because I missed 2 days of working on stuff bc I was sick so I really wanted to get these done I'll revisit the former bc I actually want to learn to draw a mountain background 

IDK why I didn't notice the second drawing until now xD
And I personally prefer it one-eyed. It just doesn't look right to me that the eyes would be right next to the part of the body that's getting all the flapping going on. Sounds like a formula for nausea. Maybe try the eyes on the sides of the center elevation of the W shape just to see how it looks? Just to cover all the fronts haha.

32 minutes ago, Lone mouse said:

My friend told me to make something based on electricity so here's what I made!

342558548_LEDslimelv.1.png.473fcbbdf733b76071cda4917b89e6a9.png

This one is very cute and I like the shape overall. Simple but effective.

1 hour ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

bigdino.png.5a8cdf7bb734f5de83a38123e1c5efde.png

I made a dino xD

Yes xD
I already gave my thoughts on it on Discord but me like. It is a nice quality improvement to the image.
The lights and shadows are a little more blended in than the old one but I think it'd help it look more neat this way in emoji form xP

• Thanks 2

As for me, I don't have a lot of new art to showcase right now. I think the only image from the last month I have not shared here in my club is this sketch:

RbY5Je0.jpg

They are the Operating System mascot characters for Windows 8 and 8.1, which is a discontinued OS as of this month so I did the drawing as a request from Zama. It is probably a little hard to recognize them in rough sketch form and with no color but yeah.....

• Shiba Inu 3

2 hours ago, Sleepy said:

As for me, I don't have a lot of new art to showcase right now. I think the only image from the last month I have not shared here in my club is this sketch:

RbY5Je0.jpg

They are the Operating System mascot characters for Windows 8 and 8.1, which is a discontinued OS as of this month so I did the drawing as a request from Zama. It is probably a little hard to recognize them in rough sketch form and with no color but yeah.....

I don't agree, I recognized them immediatelly xD. Maybe it's Zama that has been bombarding us with OS-tans the entire time lol. They look cute and fateful to the official art :)

• Shiba Inu 1

6 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

bigdino.png.5a8cdf7bb734f5de83a38123e1c5efde.png

I made a dino xD

Cute Dino Ray you do make good art.

5 hours ago, Sleepy said:

RbY5Je0.jpg

Thanks @Sleepy I really appreciate your kindness and hard work thanks for that and they look nice Yuu is Windows 8.1.

2 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

I don't agree, I recognized them immediatelly xD. Maybe it's Zama that has been bombarding us with OS-tans the entire time lol. They look cute and fateful to the official art :)

Yeah I can bombard people with my OS-Tan fan stuff alot of the times but think about it Windows + Anime Girls = OS-Tans who doesn't love that Windows is a Popular OS and it seems to get the most OS-Tan artwork out of any other OS out there it seems.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Weird of me to post two things in one day in LCC, but I finished! Things that pop up in the mind xD

applecakegifL.gif.ca987d9ff236e7b24a3ba551953809b1.gif

@Kokoroshi here's the cake you requested! All of this is 100% made by me :7602_key:

Hey @Rayfield Lumina I know its too early to ask this but can I request you to draw Nanami Madobe in a Green St. Patrick's Day outfit? But if your too busy that's alright I just want to see Nanami Madobe in a Green Hat too :(

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

7 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Hey @Rayfield Lumina I know its too early to ask this but can I request you to draw Nanami Madobe in a Green St. Patrick's Day outfit? But if your too busy that's alright I just want to see Nanami Madobe in a Green Hat too :(

don't worry, I have that one well present, it will be done in due time, I haven't forgotten

• Shiba Inu 1

22 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Thanks Ray your the Best :3

I'm definitely not the best xD

21 hours ago, Sleepy said:

OMG that cake is incredible!
@Rayfield Lumina
IDK why I forget that making gifs is part of your skillset even though I never have forgotten than you've given me a Gifs before xD

ooof, for real? It's not really that amazing, it's fairly simple once you know what you're doing

992985577462960188.png.9d51e55621bca28a986653923318dbdc.png

~~~~~~~~~

I waited until I had finished another drawing to avoid double post. Here

Bee.thumb.jpg.8864197f3d752e683cdbb3be49c8ae1c.jpg

I realize my scanner is bad stuff, it didn't pick up some shadows, specially in the wings, and the overall image quality drops, looks better IRL  :(  But here it is a bee I made following a YT tutorial

Edited by Rayfield Lumina
  • Like 1
  • Shiba Inu 2

5 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

ooof, for real? It's not really that amazing, it's fairly simple once you know what you're doing

~~~~~~~~~

I realize my scanner is bad stuff, it didn't pick up some shadows, specially in the wings, and the overall image quality drops, looks better IRL  :(  But here it is a bee I made following a YT tutorial

I knew it! I [BEElieve in your skills!
Or rather, you aBEElity with the pencil tools, be it color or monochromatic xD

Good Job

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

~~~~~~~~~

Good Job Ray see you can draw but if you keep doubting you abilities of what your trying to do you'll never really experience anything and I have liberty 0 to none experience of any ray how to draw Anime Girls , for me it would be anything Computer Related like IT, and being becoming a Software Engineer, etc and for you it's Art and Drawing so keep tying then since Art/Drawing is your favorite and let it become your Strong point eventually.

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan
  • Like 1