The Banning of Enguin Engs by the Coward Sakura Haruno

Just gonna say that had this been handled better this could easily have resulted in

Enguin not doing a specific action that was an issue. Because I believe Enguin can be reasonable and is, well....a person.

People having less reason to be worried about mod decisions.

Now that it was handled...poorly, though? I honestly wouldn't be able to blame Enguin at all being upset. Y'all want us to stop poking apart every decision but to do that I kind of need some sort of reassurance and this was not it. All you needed to do was to say "Enguin will be allowed back on Discord in a couple days as long as he promises not to continue this and not to impersonate a mod in the future."

That's it. It's so simple. I do not understand how it came to such an extreme. Like...even with the "escalation" punishment I had suggested and y'all had implemented this ban is skipping steps...I just can't trust the mod team if they are going to continuously make exceptions like that.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so old and yet I've just bumped into it tonight.

The OP is pretty gold at describing things in a funny manner, and the title made me think it was a joke.

However, the content itself is not really a joke. I find it hilarious that somebody got mod powers by accident and a couple of the pranks WERE bad, but the process for which the ban happened sounds like, well, terrible. That sounds like there's some serious issues. Mostly on the info department.

Archived