Corrupt a wish

cr47t

6 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Since Kiniko didn't truly corrupt... Granted, but you have to complete a mandatory side quest that will lead you to loosing all your rupees.

Granted, but it will forever have an HP of 1.

I wish I could get into a different business. Senzu beans seem to be not working out for me...

So my fusion can't die?

Granted, you now work for Konami as an errand boy.

I wish I owned a deck made up of 40 of the worst cards in YGO.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Granted, but nobody wants to play with you 'cause where's the fun of beating your ass so hard.

I wish to meet a Deku and talk to it (not the Deku from bnha, a Zelda Deku)

Granted, but Nintendo reprogrammed the Deku's to communicate like Pokemon so all it says is, "Deku Deku", and you're not able to understand it.

I wish for a Yugioh episode where Joey actually wins a tournament.

3 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but Nintendo reprogrammed the Deku's to communicate like Pokemon so all it says is, "Deku Deku", and you're not able to understand it.

I wish for a Yugioh episode where Joey actually wins a tournament.

Granted, he wins a Pokemon tournament in that episode.

I wish to meet toon Zelda and talk to her.

Just now, Rayfield Lumina said:

Granted, he wins a Pokemon tournament in that episode.

I wish to meet toon Zelda and talk to her.

Granted, Konami printed a Toon Zelda card and once you purchase it, you'll be able to talk to it all you want.

I wish for the final match in the Pokemon Tournament that Joey wins to be against Ash (because he always loses the final match).

1 minute ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, Konami printed a Toon Zelda card and once you purchase it, you'll be able to talk to it all you want.

I wish for the final match in the Pokemon Tournament that Joey wins to be against Ash (because he always loses the final match).

Granted, but Joey wins by destroying Ash's Charizard you hold so dear.

I wish to have a giant furry dog who doesn't need to eat or s**t as pet.

3 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Granted, but Joey wins by destroying Ash's Charizard you hold so dear.

I wish to have a giant furry dog who doesn't need to eat or s**t as pet.

Granted, you have a really fluffy version of Garurumon.

I wish for a million bucks (this is very easily corrupted).

2 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, you have a really fluffy version of Garurumon.

I wish for a million bucks (this is very easily corrupted).

You had me google how Garurumon looks like, I'd say it's not such a bad corruption.

I won't corrupt it the way you expect!

Granted, but your million bucks can only be used for the Nintendo Version of Monopoly.

I wish to have a giant cat as a pet with the same abilities as my dog. Also, it cannot be TheBlackCatter (adding this just in case XD)

10 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

You had me google how Garurumon looks like, I'd say it's not such a bad corruption.

I won't corrupt it the way you expect!

Granted, but your million bucks can only be used for the Nintendo Version of Monopoly.

I wish to have a giant cat as a pet with the same abilities as my dog. Also, it cannot be TheBlackCatter (adding this just in case XD)

Granted, you now have a Saberleomon.

I wish I had the original copy of The Winged Dragon of Ra to finish my collection.

8 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Granted, But You Get A Bag Of Senzu Beans As A Goodbye Gift

I wish to abolish chain corruption like this

So corruptions don't spread to defence.

No one Corrupted ^ So there is No Corruption. See Ya Outta Checkmate, Ray

2 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, you now have a Saberleomon.

I wish I had the original copy of The Winged Dragon of Ra to finish my collection.

Granted, But its Badly damaged So tournaments Think its a Proxy.

I wish to Add the following rules

• If 2-4 Wishes/Corruptions are made after a wish, And it is not corrupted, The person who wished it can declare it free.
  • A Binding Corruption can be declared.
  • An Unbinding Wish Can be declared, It must declare the Binding Corruption Unbound and Free, But is the Person that made the binding corruption notices, they can deny it, Else the corruption is unbound

This will spice the game up.

11 minutes ago, Yami Kiniko said:

No one Corrupted ^ So there is No Corruption. See Ya Outta Checkmate, Ray

Granted, But its Badly damaged So tournaments Think its a Proxy.

• If 2-4 Wishes/Corruptions are made after a wish, And it is not corrupted, The person who wished it can declare it free.
  • A Binding Corruption can be declared.
  • An Unbinding Wish Can be declared, It must declare the Binding Corruption Unbound and Free, But is the Person that made the binding corruption notices, they can deny it, Else the corruption is unbound

This will spice the game up.

Granted, But Rayfield's corruption still stands as it corrupted your anti-corruption defenses.

(Also, the original print of The Winged Dragon of Ra is already an illegal card since the god cards have red (Slifer), blue (Obelisk) and yellow (Ra) fronts so your corruption is void.)

I wish I had a Feral Imp deck.

7 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, But Rayfield's corruption still stands as it corrupted your anti-corruption defenses.

(Also, the original print of The Winged Dragon of Ra is already an illegal card since the god cards have red (Slifer), blue (Obelisk) and yellow (Ra) fronts so your corruption is void.)

I wish I had a Feral Imp deck.

Granted, But its low level compared to my Horn imp deck

I declare a unbinding wish to unbind Rayfields binding corruption over senzu Legalisation.

1 minute ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Granted, But its low level compared to my Horn imp deck

I declare a unbinding wish to unbind Rayfields binding corruption over senzu Legalisation.

Granted, but senzu beans are now only legal in Japan.

I wish I had more time.

52 minutes ago, Yami Kiniko said:

DBZ is in Japan

Granted, But you are bound to: Be on at least 4 hours per day

I wish for widespread senzu legislation.

Granted, but only for use as a prescription drug and can only be prescribed in a single dose once a year.

I wish for Yugi to beat Kaiba in my story.

2 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

lol, what will the OP of this game will say if he/she returns and see that you have done whatever you wanted. Let's respect the rules that person made, ok? I didn't change anything, by the way, I just stated that corruptions are absolute and you can't give reasons to say why the corruption didn't affect your wish, that's impossible and the corruption will find the way to screw you no matter what XD. Let's just resign and see our wishes tainted, destroyed, twisted and trampled by the next person, *evil laugh*

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but only for use as a prescription drug and can only be prescribed in a single dose once a year.

I wish for Yugi to beat Kaiba in my story.

Granted, he destroys Kaiba's monster and the force of the explosion caused by the destruction of a hologram (wtf) makes him fall from the roof of a 500m tall building.

46 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

In case he was losing and he could, like you'd say, pull that elephant out of his ass.

I'd say pulling the "your hologram attacking mine will kill me" card is more of a whale.

Meanwhile... i think it was because he wanted to make the game seem real, so that he feels like a bad-boy when he is taking the punches. (I just took a punch that had all these flashy lights and shockwaves and high wind and survived it without a scratch *drops mic*)

thank you our sponsors... and now back to our regularly scheduled program: Corrupt-a-Wish

I wish to know if this show has any other sponsors.

10 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

lol, what will the OP of this game will say if he/she returns and see that you have done whatever you wanted. Let's respect the rules that person made, ok? I didn't change anything, by the way, I just stated that corruptions are absolute and you can't give reasons to say why the corruption didn't affect your wish, that's impossible and the corruption will find the way to screw you no matter what XD. Let's just resign and see our wishes tainted, destroyed, twisted and trampled by the next person, *evil laugh*

*Protagonist Chuckle* You cannot Evade Wishes. And you have not destroyed the wish.

3 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Meanwhile... i think it was because he wanted to make the game seem real, so that he feels like a bad-boy when he is taking the punches. (I just took a punch that had all these flashy lights and shockwaves and high wind and survived it without a scratch *drops mic*)

thank you our sponsors... and now back to our regularly scheduled program: Corrupt-a-Wish

I wish to know if this show has any other sponsors.

I actually rang PAIAYAQU but they never answered

I wish Senzu Beans where not just a prescription drug.

Granted, they are now an overused store drug that every one uses. What makes senzu bean overdose very dangerous is the fat. For every bit of vitality not used in healing is turned into super-dense fat. Enough of this fat can break bones, tear muscles, rip tendons, and many other effects that are more painful and dangerous. If you or a loved one are suffering from senzu bean overdose, you can call us at 1-800-329-9993 to not only find help, but also to roll the afflicted into a hospital for more immediate help and to sue those who encourage store-bought senzu beans. Remember, just call 1-800-329-9993 and receive help for this uncontrolled substance.

I wish for the next poster to give me the name of the real owner of the number 1-800-329-9993.

1 hour ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, they are now an overused store drug that every one uses. What makes senzu bean overdose very dangerous is the fat. For every bit of vitality not used in healing is turned into super-dense fat. Enough of this fat can break bones, tear muscles, rip tendons, and many other effects that are more painful and dangerous. If you or a loved one are suffering from senzu bean overdose, you can call us at 1-800-329-9993 to not only find help, but also to roll the afflicted into a hospital for more immediate help and to sue those who encourage store-bought senzu beans. Remember, just call 1-800-329-9993 and receive help for this uncontrolled substance.

I wish for the next poster to give me the name of the real owner of the number 1-800-329-9993.

Granted, But IDK.

I wish Senzu beans worked like in DBZ (Nutritious, Healing Beans) You might have to research for this one.

8 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Since Kiniko didn't corrupt your wish. The number in question is not an 800 number. It begins with area code 678, meaning it shows up as a Georgia number. It's also a telemarketer.

7 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Granted, But IDK.

I wish Senzu beans worked like in DBZ (Nutritious, Healing Beans) You might have to research for this one.

Granted, but they don't cure illnesses (Refer to Goku in the Android Saga) and tend to make them worse.

I wish Pokemon would give us some clues about who Ash's father is (I'm suspecting Goku).

Archived