Corrupt a wish

cr47t

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Bluvista said:

Granted, it's fried Pykumuku. It's not properly prepared, and you and Mallow get violently ill. 

I wish that no one could use or understand sarcasm. 

Granted, so people only use plain irony instead of sarcasm.

I wish a team of Blisseys come to heal Mallow and me.

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but you are trapped inside a recording booth for eternity and forced to sing the Meow Mix song.

I wish to broadcast the Meow Mix song live on a constant loop forever.

Granted, but its channel 3498

I wish for a bag of senzu beans

26 minutes ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but you are now the newest antagonist in the next Dragon Ball series.

I wish to leave the Meow Mix box of doom.

Granted, you are now in the Meow Mix box of joy and receive an endless supply of cat food as long as Mallow continues singing the Meow Mix jingle.

7 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but Mallow losses her voice for some reason and I'm free to live the rest of my lives away from the recording booth.

I wish to shorten the number of lives I have. (having only 1 is preferable)

Granted, you are now a sentient jellyfish.

I wish for a gunslinging Batman.

4 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, you are now a sentient jellyfish.

I wish for a gunslinging Batman.

Granted, But he KILLS you

I wish I was teleported to fight horu with Goku Son , Gohan Son, Goten son, Vageta, Trunks and Picalo J.R (Sorry for misspellings)

Granted, but I absorb ki blasts and yield more power in my pinky than Zen-Oh. I also have the power to summon the eternal dragons at will and absorb their souls (because Dragon Ball is all about broken abilities) to make any thought I choose become reality. So while I only require but a small measure of power, a snap of my fingers will obliterate any nearby stars (nearby being less than a lightyear away) so the act of punching Goku in the face would instantly wipe entire galaxies from existance.

I wish to know why you would choose to fight such a being.

5 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but I absorb ki blasts and yield more power in my pinky than Zen-Oh. I also have the power to summon the eternal dragons at will and absorb their souls (because Dragon Ball is all about broken abilities) to make any thought I choose become reality. So while I only require but a small measure of power, a snap of my fingers will obliterate any nearby stars (nearby being less than a lightyear away) so the act of punching Goku in the face would instantly wipe entire galaxies from existance.

I wish to know why you would choose to fight such a being.

Granted, You are a villain that must be stopped

(In DB/DBZ/DBS i'm a sayan)

I wish to go Super sayan God Super Sayan Ultra instinct Super sayan Evolution (Super Sayan Sky Evolution) so i can stand a chance.

Granted, but now the battle can longer continue without destroying the multiverse so we resort to playing a children's card game to settle our score.

I wish to play our game in the world of void because I'm sure some obscenely broken cards are about be played.

1 minute ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but now the battle can longer continue without destroying the multiverse so we resort to playing a children's card game to settle our score.

I wish to play our game in the world of void because I'm sure some obscenely broken cards are about be played.

Granted, But we play in the Shadow Realm

I wish i could draw my dragon balls.

Granted, but each Dragon Ball you activate allows me to summon one of the seven Shadow Dragons corresponding to each of the respective Dragon Balls.

I wish for you to activate the Dragon Balls in order from 1 to 7.

Granted, but I activate Lifeforce Sword, Drop Off and Card Destruction, removing 1 piece of Exodia from play for 2 turns while sending the other 4 pieces to the grave. To be fair, Yugi would do it.

I wish to know why Exodia was a better plan than the Dragon Balls.

1 minute ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but I activate Lifeforce Sword, Drop Off and Card Destruction, removing 1 piece of Exodia from play for 2 turns while sending the other 4 pieces to the grave. To be fair, Yugi would do it.

I wish to know why Exodia was a better plan than the Dragon Balls.

• 5 not 7
  • Hand not Field

I wish for plan C: The power of friendship and Love

2 minutes ago, Yami Kiniko said:
  • 5 not 7
  • Hand not Field

I wish for plan 😄 The power of friendship and Love

Granted, the next 2 cards you draw are Happy Lover and Shining Friendship.

I wish to activate Yu-Jo Friendship and Unity.

41 minutes ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Granted, But i accept.

I wish for plan D : Zeno button. 2 Zenos Erase you.

Granted, but since our game is a shadow game, any outside inrerference will result in you forfeiting the game and losing your soul.

I wish to destroy the Zeno button.

Archived