Corrupt a wish

cr47t

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but Zork is now helping Kiniko.

I wish to become a sentient cat again without having to enter into the recording booth.

Granted, but you're now a sentient kitkat

I wish to show theBlackCatter some pics I found while looking for Dragonmaid pics (so don't ask me how in blazes they appeared in the search). You might find 'em interesting.

raijuu.jpg.fcf7626432571a9751f4be72436c7d41.jpgd4h792d-f49a5906-4e71-4737-8f4e-17665cd75734.jpg.87ba4d3a1e36f4b6c041164741607a51.jpgd4sarmq-ca586923-ef0b-402e-823f-c19ca989d44a.png.afa28b5c270011ec93982203d325e7f0.png

12 minutes ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but I have no clue what these are pictures of. ... Hmm... I might make a card based on these.

I wish to be a sentient felis domesticus.

Granted but now you can only speak in latin (so make sure to make your next wish in latin.

I just wanted to show you the images since you like black cats.

I wish to have a super powerful printer and all the material needed to print.

26 minutes ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Antedgray , utbay ityay onlyyay intspray icturespay ofyay Francis Bacon.

I ishway orfay Rayfields otay acceptyay igpay atinlay asyay ayay ormfay ofyay atinlay .

Granted, but it only prints Pictures of Francis Bacon....... wait, that's not latin, cheating BlackCat XD!

The second part is harder, lol..... I wish Rayfield to accept.......this form of latin? Holy crap, I'm dizzy, haha,

I wish that Esperanto becomes a thing around the world.

Antedgray, utbay ilewhay Esperanto ecomesbay ethay anguagelay ofyay ethay orldway, Englishyay ecomesbay ethay anguagelay ofyay ommercecay.

(Granted, but while Esperanto becomes the language of the world, English becomes the language of commerce.)

3 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Granted, but it only prints Pictures of Francis Bacon....... wait, that's not latin, cheating BlackCat XD!

The second part is harder, lol..... I wish for Rayfield to accept pig latin as a form of latin? Holy crap, I'm dizzy, haha,

(Of course this isn't real Latin! Pig Latin is a corruption upon Latin. Besides... I didn't want to go and find a real Latin translator...)

Iyay ishway otay ebay ableyay otay ostpay inyay Englishyay againyay.

(I wish to be able to post in English again.)

4 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Antedgray, utbay ilewhay Esperanto ecomesbay ethay anguagelay ofyay ethay orldway, Englishyay ecomesbay ethay anguagelay ofyay ommercecay.

(Granted, but while Esperanto becomes the language of the world, English becomes the language of commerce.)

(Of course this isn't real Latin! Pig Latin is a corruption upon Latin. Besides... I didn't want to go and find a real Latin translator...)

Iyay ishway otay ebay ableyay otay ostpay inyay Englishyay againyay.

(I wish to be able to post in English again.)

Granted, But everyones anoid bii mii

I wish for plan E: Super Shenron

5 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Granted, But everyones anoid bii mii

I wish for plan E: Super Shenron

Granted, but you are unable to speak his language and he requires a chant to be be summoned just like The Winged Dragon of Ra / Mega Ultra Chicken.

I wish to make a deck entirely of birds.

10 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

The second part is harder, lol..... I wish for Rayfield to accept pig latin as a form of latin? Holy crap, I'm dizzy, haha,

Haha, damnit, I was close. I do remember that chapter in The Three Musketeers when D'Artagnan goes to find Aramis and he's talking with a priest and a monk and they're talking in latin. For some reason, it was hilarious.

33 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but you are unable to speak his language and he requires a chant to be be summoned just like The Winged Dragon of Ra / Mega Ultra Chicken.

I wish to make a deck entirely of birds.

Granted, but your cruelty makes you print the Deck on bird feathers using only endangered species. Bad Horu.

I wish to have a nice and hard-working dragonmaid that cares for my house.

1 hour ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Haha, damnit, I was close. I do remember that chapter in The Three Musketeers when D'Artagnan goes to find Aramis and he's talking with a priest and a monk and they're talking in latin. For some reason, it was hilarious.

Granted, but your cruelty makes you print the Deck on bird feathers using only endangered species. Bad Horu.

I wish to have a nice and hard-working dragonmaid that cares for my house.

Granted, but she is a terrible cook.

I wish for a penguin deck.

17 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but she is a terrible cook.

I wish for a penguin deck.

Granted, but the cards are made of a special material made of grinded penguin beaks. Will you stop your evil already, man?

I wish my dragonmaid improves her cooking skills a lot.

54 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Granted, but the cards are made of a special material made of grinded penguin beaks. Will you stop your evil already, man?

I wish my dragonmaid improves her cooking skills a lot.

Granted, But she cooks med-rare human steak... CANIBALL

I wish I was a sayan.

1 minute ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Granted, but you died in the their planet when Frieza destroyed it. But be happy, now you have a cute halo over your head 🙂

I wish to a have 3 original copies of all YuGiOh cards in existence

Granted, but SENZU BEAN

I wish i was reborn as a living super sayan god super sayan (Super Sayan Blue or SSB)

8 minutes ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Granted, but SENZU BEAN

I wish i was reborn as a living super sayan god super sayan (Super Sayan Blue or SSB)

I don't think senzu beans can heal the dead.

Granted, but Frieza is more powerful than Whis by the time you're born with a power level of 1.

52 minutes ago, Yami Kiniko said:

I wish Frieza was back to Tournament Of Power level.

Granted, but Goku returns to his pre-Raditz level.

I wish for Horu's mark (that has the power).

2 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but Goku returns to his pre-Raditz level.

I wish for Horu's mark (that has the power).

Granted, but you cannot de-activate it, which drives you insane little by litte, since you're obliged to only see the horrible truths of the people and how they lie you in your face thinking you cannot see through them.

I wish to know how to remove the air bubbles between an adhesive plastic stuck with another plastic, using a credit card is not working.

2 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Granted, but you cannot de-activate it, which drives you insane little by litte, since you're obliged to only see the horrible truths of the people and how they lie you in your face thinking you cannot see through them.

I wish to know how to remove the air bubbles between an adhesive plastic stuck with another plastic, using a credit card is not working.

Granted, it requires the use of an iron and a towel.

I wish to build a butterfly deck using material made from butrerfly wings.

Archived