Corrupt a wish

cr47t

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, morrisoni4 said:

Granted. You have stopped writing fanfic, thus improving its reputation.

I wish I could be in 2 places at once.

Granted, so now your torso, arms and head are in your house and your legs are in Timbuktu.

I wish to stop the insatiable thirst for money of Konami.

1 minute ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Granted, so now your torso, arms and head are in your house and your legs are in Timbuktu.

I wish to stop the insatiable thirst for money of Konami.

Ouch!

Granted. Konami no longer produces any Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. I hope you're proud of yourself!

I wish my life was less boring.

2 minutes ago, morrisoni4 said:

Ouch!

Granted. Konami no longer produces any Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. I hope you're proud of yourself!

I wish my life was less boring.

Granted, so now have Nemesis chasing after you. That should spice things up a little.

I wish that Konami starts making cards again, but they also understand that making $50 cards is ridiculous and lower the overall costs of their products.

1 hour ago, morrisoni4 said:

Granted. Everything is now $49.99.

I wish for Obelisk the Tormentor.

Hahaha, classic! But, if you buy 1 million cards, you'll save 10000 bucks, you didn't thought of that huh? I'm so smart Xp...

Granted, but since it needs 3 Tributes to use it's effect, it Tributes you and 2 of your relatives.

I wish to have a giant sunflower that can convert sunlight into electrical energy for my house.

15 hours ago, morrisoni4 said:

Granted. You have stopped writing fanfic, thus improving its reputation.

I wish I could be in 2 places at once.

@morrisoni4 This v

18 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Announcement: The wishes in this forum will also be true in 

this forum, however wishes can only be made in Corrupt a wish

Was not the wish, the wish was v

21 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Granted, but you learn how to make a Nuclear atomic warhead in 2 hours

I wish that I could go to the correct YCM and DBZ universes

8 hours ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Hahaha, classic! But, if you buy 1 million cards, you'll save 10000 bucks, you didn't thought of that huh? I'm so smart Xp...

Granted, but since it needs 3 Tributes to use it's effect, it Tributes you and 2 of your relatives.

I wish to have a giant sunflower that can convert sunlight into electrical energy for my house.

Granted, but it drains alot of water.

I wish @morrisoni4 corrupted the correct wishes.

23 minutes ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but as it will be expertly crafted you will be the only one to never see it.

I wish to know why Kiniko is allowing his role-play universe to be destroyed by our wishes and corruptions.

Granted. Its because this thread is funny and I wanna see how that drama plays out

Bore da @TheBlackCatter (Good Morning @TheBlackCatter)

I wish @TheBlackCatter would join Yugioh-7C (My RP Universe)

1 hour ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but every time i insert an OC they will soon die for various reasons. Guess you should never attach yourself to a red-shirt NPC.

I wish I could actually do my job.

Granted, but you're a senzu farmer.

I wish that my and theblackcatters crops would grow more quickly

9 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, however the plants were infertile so no beans were produced.

I wish "Pirates of the Caribbean" was about how a group of Cuban movie pirates take the source code of a secret virus (accidentally) and use it to stop a hacker from destroying prestigious data corporations (e.g. Google).

Granted, but it costs £500K

Bore Da, Konichiwa and How ya doing

I wish me and @TheBlackCatters crops were fertile

On 2/29/2020 at 12:22 PM, Yami Kiniko said:

Granted, but it costs £500K

Bore Da, Konichiwa and How ya doing

I wish me and @TheBlackCatters crops were fertile

Granted, but you both get arrested for possession of an illegal substance.

I wish I could control the weather.

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but you both get arrested for possession of an illegal substance.

Senzu Beans Are Illegal? But They Only Heal You.

I Wish Senzu Beans Were Legal (Well They Are Legal In DB, DBZ, DBGT and DBS)

Since Kiniko didn't corrupt Horu's wish, I'll go for it. I even thought of 2 corruptions, choose whichever you prefer.

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but a large group of centinels mistake you for Storm and beat the crap out of you. OR

Granted, but a Rayquaza now follows you everywhere and prevents you from using your powers due to Air Lock

26 minutes ago, Yami Kiniko said:

I Wish Senzu Beans Were Legal (Well They Are Legal In DB, DBZ, DBGT and DBS)

Granted, but they are now too expensive to produce to be viable.

I wish to meet a Goron and talk to it.

38 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Since Kiniko didn't corrupt Horu's wish, I'll go for it. I even thought of 2 corruptions, choose whichever you prefer.

Granted, but a large group of centinels mistake you for Storm and beat the crap out of you. OR

Granted, but a Rayquaza now follows you everywhere and prevents you from using your powers due to Air Lock

Granted, but they are now too expensive to produce to be viable.

Granted, But I cant Corrupt It because i dunno what a Goron Is

I got a Huge Senzu farm. Its not that hard to support And I Made a company, Senzu Corp.TM (Note the name has no trademark IRL) So i can Support My Senzu farm Checkmate.

I wish to give @Rayfield Lumina A Face-Down Card that i can activate at any Moment

2 minutes ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Granted, But I cant Corrupt It because i dunno what a Goron Is

I got a Huge Senzu farm. Its not that hard to support And I Made a company, Senzu Corp.TM (Note the name has no trademark IRL) So i can Support My Senzu farm Checkmate.

I wish to give @Rayfield Lumina A Face-Down Card that i can activate at any Moment

Dude, this is all about corruption. No matter how well you're prepared to resist the corruption, you're screwed. So, the corruption will also extend to your farm, making the soil sterile, and a nasty tornado will destroy your facilities. If you reply with another form of defense, the corruption will extend to that defense and obliterate it too. Corruptions are absolute. So, there you have your true checkmate *evil laugh*

Granted, but you gave it to me when I had a set Mystical Space Typhoon, so your card was destroyed and you didn't have a chance to activate it.

I wish to meet a Zora and talk to it. (Google when in doubt)

13 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Since Kiniko didn't truly corrupt... Granted, but you have to complete a mandatory side quest that will lead you to loosing all your rupees.

11 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I wish I could fuse Mega Charizard Y and Wargreymon together.

Granted, but it will forever have an HP of 1.

I wish I could get into a different business. Senzu beans seem to be not working out for me...

2 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Since Kiniko didn't truly corrupt... Granted, but you have to complete a mandatory side quest that will lead you to loosing all your rupees.

Granted, but it will forever have an HP of 1.

I wish I could get into a different business. Senzu beans seem to be not working out for me...

Granted, But You Get A Bag Of Senzu Beans As A Goodbye Gift

I wish to abolish chain corruption like this

14 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Dude, this is all about corruption. No matter how well you're prepared to resist the corruption, you're screwed. So, the corruption will also extend to your farm, making the soil sterile, and a nasty tornado will destroy your facilities. If you reply with another form of defense, the corruption will extend to that defense and obliterate it too. Corruptions are absolute. So, there you have your true checkmate *evil laugh*

So corruptions don't spread to defence.

Archived