Corrupt a wish

cr47t

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but right as you finish powering it up it fires in the opposite direction.

I wish to know why you want the KameHameHa.

Granted, it's because Kiniko-chan is a violent creature, and he's only thinking of stuff that causes destruction.

I wish to know why there's people who likes reggaeton *shudders just writing that word*

43 minutes ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted... it's hard boiled.

I wish to know why my brain runs on Python.

Granted, but your brain isn't actually running since you believe the vulgar and misogyny lyrics of reggaeton are acceptable.

I wish that TheBlackCatter listen to some Mozart music.

Granted, but I then switch the song to "Dare to be Stupid" by Weird Al.

42 minutes ago, Rayfield Shade said:

you believe the vulgar and misogyny lyrics of reggaeton are acceptable.

Actually, if you read what I wrote, I said the lyrics were questionable despite the beat being bouncy and the tunes being catchy. I never condoned the lyrics because I know that they can be (and usually are) vulgar. The only reason people haven't dumped the genre is because of a couple of factors. A lot of people listen to music that has vulgarity (don't ask me why they do this) so if they understand the lyrics then they feel right at home; however, that brings up the second factor: songs from this genre are not usually in English and what bits are in English are tiny compared to the rest of the genre. Because people like the sound of the song, despite that they can't understand it, it gets accepted by more people. Don't take me as either of those kinds of people as I am not.

I wish my brain was running again.

15 hours ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Granted, it's because Kiniko-chan is a violent creature, and he's only thinking of stuff that causes destruction.

Actually, I just REALLY Love DBZ

12 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but I then switch the song to "Dare to be Stupid" by Weird Al.

Actually, if you read what I wrote, I said the lyrics were questionable despite the beat being bouncy and the tunes being catchy. I never condoned the lyrics because I know that they can be (and usually are) vulgar. The only reason people haven't dumped the genre is because of a couple of factors. A lot of people listen to music that has vulgarity (don't ask me why they do this) so if they understand the lyrics then they feel right at home; however, that brings up the second factor: songs from this genre are not usually in English and what bits are in English are tiny compared to the rest of the genre. Because people like the sound of the song, despite that they can't understand it, it gets accepted by more people. Don't take me as either of those kinds of people as I am not.

I wish my brain was running again.

Granted.

I wish I could Skip

12 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

I realize that, despite the playful sense of the game and the whole corruption thing, I was rude, sorry about that. I'm glad that you think that way, but you have to admit that, word by word, your sentence seemed to indicate the contrary, I didn't noticed it was a sarcasm (hard to do when you're only chatting and don't really know the other person. I agree with your opinion, though.

Now, back to the game.

34 minutes ago, Yami Kiniko said:

I wish I could Skip

Granted, so you go skipping all the way from school to your home.

I wish my Meloetta stops singing "Arise, Chicken, Arise". She's driving me crazy, despite her cute voice.

Archived