Corrupt a wish

cr47t

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, you HAD a pug named Phil who died when you were a wee little tadpole.

I wish I was a better golfer than Tiger Woods and a better rapper than Eminem.

Granted, exactly as you are now, you're probably a better golfer than Tiger Woods, let's just accept it already, his moments passed, dudes. Also, you have to take classes from my rebel Meloetta for a whole year, but you end up surpassing Eminem. She's a great teacher.

I wish Phil the dog revives.

2 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Granted, exactly as you are now, you're probably a better golfer than Tiger Woods, let's just accept it already, his moments passed, dudes. Also, you have to take classes from my rebel Meloetta for a whole year, but you end up surpassing Eminem. She's a great teacher.

I wish Phil the dog revives.

Granted, Phil the dog revives as Stephen King's version of Frankenweenie.

I wish I could focus on a game.

12 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, you are 69 inches tall and weigh 69 pounds.

I wish I could have a parrot.

wish granted you own a parrot that has too many illnesses and needs about 1200 dollars in medication every day and is on the verge of death and is named buttface

i wish that i am the funniest person in the world

7 minutes ago, coolmanguy said:

wish granted you own a parrot that has too many illnesses and needs about 1200 dollars in medication every day and is on the verge of death and is named buttface

i wish that i am the funniest person in the world

Granted, you will be the funniest when you're the only person alive in the world

I wish to know if Ditto-with-a-Infinity-Gauntlet knows how to speak japanese

25 minutes ago, coolmanguy said:

wish granted no i dont i use google translate and btw just call me ditto

i wish i was blue

Granted, so you shower in a pool of blue glitter and you emerge as a Shiny Ditto, but now everyone wants to breed with you xD

I wish to know if the power of your copied Infinity Gauntlet is similar to the original

4 minutes ago, coolmanguy said:

wish granted,   no it is just a copy and has no power 

i wish i had a bucket of original skittles

Granted but they keep growing and growing, so it's too dangerous to eat. Btw, Ditto, just a friendly reminder: the game is "Corrupt a Wish", so try to corrupt the previous person's wish in a funny or creative way instead of only granting the wish 🙂 

I wish I could ride a Mudsdale 

1 hour ago, coolmanguy said:

wish granted but now you speak in a language no one understands and are considered crazy

i wish i can learn other moves besides my copying move

Granted, but even thought now you learned all moves in existence, they all have 0 PP and you cannot replenish them no matter what you do.

I wish Dittos were mint colored

wish granted but only 5 in existence are now mint colored, making them a valued poaching target

i wish i had a piece of my favorite pizza and everytime i took a bite out of it, it replenishes and returns to how it was and it will never rot and never get cold or too hot and it cannot get dirty so i can eat pizza without hair on it

1 minute ago, coolmanguy said:

wish granted but only 5 in existence are now mint colored, making them a valued poaching target

i wish i had a piece of my favorite pizza and everytime i took a bite out of it, it replenishes and returns to how it was and it will never rot and never get cold or too hot and it cannot get dirty so i can eat pizza without hair on it

Granted, but its flavor becomes that of rotten pizza, even if it is not rotten and will never rot.

I wish to catch those 5 Dittos, I promise to treat them nicely.

wish granted but they are afraid of you due to what other humans have done to them so they have a huge fear of humans in general and that grudge will never go away 

i wish the infinity pizza (the pizza i was taking about) was flavored as Alfredo cheese pizza and was not rotten

38 minutes ago, coolmanguy said:

wish granted but they are afraid of you due to what other humans have done to them so they have a huge fear of humans in general and that grudge will never go away 

i wish the infinity pizza (the pizza i was taking about) was flavored as Alfredo cheese pizza and was not rotten

Granted, but it's a pizza made by another Alfredo, a certain guy living in Ecuador who doesn't know s*hit about making pizzas, thus the flavour is horrible.

I wish that now the word "grudge" becomes "friendship", so the mint dittos become my pals xD

Archived