Corrupt a wish

cr47t

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but his Pokemon won't ever level up since Harry is the one doing the fighting and learning new moves. The Pokemon basically replaced the owl.

I wish to find my drive again.

Granted, I drive into you

I wish my RP was a YGO / UNO RP

Granted, but it turns out immortality is boring, yet very addictive, and there's no plucky wizard boy and evil dark lord to get in the way of your suffering. You don't die until the world ends. Also hyperinflation makes all your gold useless.

I wish for infinite wishes that cannot be corrupted.

2 minutes ago, Damian Thorne said:

Granted, but it turns out immortality is boring, yet very addictive, and there's no plucky wizard boy and evil dark lord to get in the way of your suffering. You don't die until the world ends. Also hyperinflation makes all your gold useless.

I wish for infinite wishes that cannot be corrupted.

Nah, lots of people have tried that before you man, the game is called Corrupt a Wish for a reason, and there's no way around it. If you want to look it this way, the creator of this game made sure Corruptions are absolute and fail proof, no protection for wishes whatsoever 🙂 .

I wish to have an apple tree

2 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Nah, lots of people have tried that before you man, the game is called Corrupt a Wish for a reason, and there's no way around it. If you want to look it this way, the creator of this game made sure Corruptions are absolute and fail proof, no protection for wishes whatsoever 🙂 .

I wish to have an apple tree

Granted, but it's an enchanted golden apple tree. Which would be fine if we were in Minecraft, but we aren't.

I wish for no depression anywhere.

1 minute ago, Damian Thorne said:

Granted, but it's an enchanted golden apple tree. Which would be fine if we were in Minecraft, but we aren't.

I wish for no depression anywhere.

Sounds like an excellent wish. But I gotta destroy it 😞

Granted, so there are no geological or tropical depressions anymore.

I wish to to visit Kyoto when Japan is finally free of coronavirus.

15 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but everyone with coronavirus is quarantined there.

I wish to make a completely new pokemon region.

Granted but for that you need to put more effort in your contributions in a certain chat 😉

I wish to get inspiration to make a custom Psychic Pokemon

41 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but since Horu can see the top card of the Uno deck, he opts not to play anyway.

I wish my Superhero cards could find a home in my story.

Granted, but they're infected with coronavirus and spread the disease across your story's world.

I wish to have psychic powers

27 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, you're now an Alakazam.

I wish to Kaiba Corp Medical Research Center to make a vaccine for coronavirus.

Alakazam! Alakazam Alakazam Alakazam Alakazam

Which stands for: Granted, but the vaccine goes wrong, and there's a mutation that kills all population, except for 1 man and his dog.

AlakazamAlakazamAlakazamAlakazamAlakazam

Which stands for: I wish to return to my previous state, having an IQ of 5000 and not being able to talk properly is stupid as hell.

Archived