Corrupt a wish

cr47t

4 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, Lapras needs a pre-evo anyway.

I wish we can have a Scyther pre-evo in our region.

Granted, but for some incomprehensible reason, its type is Fire/Electric and has Truant as an ability

I wish Horu Ishayuki finds a way to convince the people wanting 6 Pokemon that 7 is a lot more fun.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but soon everyone wants to have as much pokemon as they can get and pokemon start hiding.

I wish that people could be themselves without verbal judgement.

Granted, but sadly, that's impossible in this world, so when it becomes reality, 3rd World War begins.

I wish to always draw the card I want when I'm playing Yu-Gi-Oh!

4 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Granted, but sadly, that's impossible in this world, so when it becomes reality, 3rd World War begins.

I wish to always draw the card I want when I'm playing Yu-Gi-Oh!

Granted, but everyone suspects you of cheating now and no one wants to play with you.

I wish this forum weren't dead.

33 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but who is YGO 7-C?

I wish there was somebody on earth that can answer all of the questions I have.

Granted, but that person is waiting for you at the peak of the k2 mountain. Godspeed!

I wish to meet a real life Dark Magician Girl, of flesh and bone, all friendly and cute like the original

1 minute ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Granted, but that person is waiting for you at the peak of the k2 mountain. Godspeed!

I wish to meet a real life Dark Magician Girl, of flesh and bone, all friendly and cute like the original

Granted, you are now sent back through space-time to Ancient Egypt to meet Mana before she became Dark Magician Girl.

I wish Rush Duels weren't a thing.

Just now, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, you are now sent back through space-time to Ancient Egypt to meet Mana before she became Dark Magician Girl.

I wish Rush Duels weren't a thing.

Holy crap, I do want that too, but I gotta corrupt.

Granted, but normal game is also eliminated and we all have to play Speed Duels. Yuck.

I wish to have a date with Mana, in Atem's face, full of jealousy

On 4/7/2020 at 9:59 PM, coolmanguy said:

wish granted but they slap you at the end and never see you again

i wish to have the power to make any body part on me to grow and shrink at will with no side effects

Granted, but you can only change the size of one body part at a time.

I wish for an endless supply of incorruptible wishes (there is a way to corrupt this wish, I promise, just get creative, I want to see what you'll come up with).

16 hours ago, Damian Thorne said:

Granted, but you can only change the size of one body part at a time.

I wish for an endless supply of incorruptible wishes (there is a way to corrupt this wish, I promise, just get creative, I want to see what you'll come up with).

Granted, but every single one of the incorruptible wishes you're supplied with are wishes that transforms you into fruits and vegetables. No one will complain about you transforming into a salad, so have fun with your impervious stuff xD.

I wish to eat a delicious salad (that doesn't contain Damian Thorne in it)

8 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Granted, but every single one of the incorruptible wishes you're supplied with are wishes that transforms you into fruits and vegetables. No one will complain about you transforming into a salad, so have fun with your impervious stuff xD.

I wish to eat a delicious salad (that doesn't contain Damian Thorne in it)

Granted, you switch to an all protein diet and eat some tuna salad.

I wish to make some interesting pokemon I'll never use.

On 4/11/2020 at 2:25 AM, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but only for a nanosecond

Granted, but you are the best at doing nothing important.

I wish to know what is relevant.

Granted, whiskas is very dangeroud food for cats. That's relevant for you, my Catter friend.

I wish to paint like Bob Ross.

9 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Granted, whiskas is very dangeroud food for cats. That's relevant for you, my Catter friend.

I wish to paint like Bob Ross.

Granted, you join the USAF and take a vow to never yell again so you take up painting scenery and whenever you mess up on one of your happy little trees, you simply say "Oh that tree is dead now".

I wish I could remember what I wanted to wish for.

Granted, you now also remember anything and everything about your life up to this moment. Downside: you must dream constant nightmares of very painful/awkward/scary moments in your life and you now have short term memory loss.

I wish to know why cats would even eat that poison that humans feed them (they say it's "cat food" (either wet or dry), but really it is a culinary disaster waiting to kill innocent cats).

28 minutes ago, coolmanguy said:

wish granted it is not the actual infinity gauntlet but a copy of it ditto made after seeing it in the movie and has kept it on his hand ever since and it wont come off

i wish to not be a new member anymore

Granted, so day and night you're stuck to the PC, posting stuff until you become a Legendary Member, but fall into a coma due to exhaustion.

I wish cats were as loyal as dogs.

3 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Granted, so day and night you're stuck to the PC, posting stuff until you become a Legendary Member, but fall into a coma due to exhaustion.

I wish cats were as loyal as dogs.

Granted, cats now love anyone who gives them food and rubs their belly.

I wish to know you would wish for that.

Archived