Corrupt a wish

cr47t

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but it puts stain on your body equal to using Mastered Ultra Instinct Super Saiyan 3 Kaio Ken ×20.

I wish for everyone to stop panicking over a cold.

Granted, but the economy will be affected anyways.

I wish I were a SSJ4.

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but everytime you transform, you're wearing tie-dye and you talk like a hippy fresh from Woodstock.

I wish the economy wasn't in the bastard.

Granted, now it is in the trash can.

I wish that game freak makes a rule to now be able to carry 7 Pokemon.

6 hours ago, Bluvista said:

Granted, but all non-damaging moves are suddenly erased by a Satellite Cannon. 

I wish I, like Prince Ojin, had complete and total control over a Satellite Cannon in the Earths atmosphere. 

Granted, but i hacked into it

I wish my biology was like goku

Granted, but you must keep chanting this phrase or else fall asleep: "It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of java that thoughts acquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning; it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

I wish for someone to get the reference.

8 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but you must keep chanting this phrase or else fall asleep: "It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of java that thoughts acquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning; it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

I wish for someone to get the reference.

Granted, but its not Gonna be me.

I wish people voted on my new poll

13 minutes ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Granted, but its not Gonna be me.

I wish people voted on my new poll

Granted, my vote is "kill it with fire".

I wish for somebody to get that referrence.

Granted, people are now watching and purchasing more Courage the Cowardly Dog merchandise. I hope you're happy with yourself.

I wish the writer of Inuyasha wouldn't have left us hanging and finished her work.

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, people are now watching and purchasing more Courage the Cowardly Dog merchandise. I hope you're happy with yourself.

I wish the writer of Inuyasha wouldn't have left us hanging and finished her work.

Granted, she came back and decided the story ends when female Ranma marries Inuyasha and Kagome returns crying to our world.  I hope you're happy with yourself.

I wish to know what will happen at the 4th season of Shingeki no Kyojin, 'cause the wait is killing me.

Archived