Corrupt a wish

cr47t

9 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but the servers crash from the strain of that many people coming in and just browsing. Guess they got used to lower traffic...

I wish To have more control over my speed... also I wish I wasn't forced to be at the speed of a sloth. (corrupt both and you get a cookie... corrupt both with high detail and you get a cake of your choosing)

Granted, you now control your speed... the only problem is that now you can only move at starship Speed (200,000 km/h) or super starship speed (200,001 km/h) and both disintegrate your body too... unless you sing "Baby Shark" with all your might, because that song have mystical protection powers for some reason.

Should I PM you my address? I want an oreo cookies one with the shape of a Meloetta, made by Buddy.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Granted, you now control your speed... the only problem is that now you can only move at starship Speed (200,000 km/h) or super starship speed (200,001 km/h) and both disintegrate your body too... unless you sing "Baby Shark" with all your might, because that song have mystical protection powers for some reason.

Should I PM you my address? I want an oreo cookies one with the shape of a Meloetta, made by Buddy.

Wish?

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted but I bake corrupted versions of pastries that eat whomever decides to order them.

I wish that my elementary school teacher didn't read so much Goosebumps.

granted but every story they don't read comes true.

I wish Shiba warrior Taru was real.

28 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but due to misspelling the name, you just created another YGO Archetype. I hope you're proud of yourself.

I wish I had a goldfish.

Granted, but it's a fainted Goldeen and you cannot revive it

I wish a Gyarados eats the president of my country... slowly and painfully

Granted, but a copy of said president appears out of thin air away from the Gyarados and does even worse things than the original copy.

I wish to have my body be reverted back to the way it was two weeks ago.

13 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Unfortunately the cake was a lie and the cookie was associated with the cake (also making it a lie) so there will be no cookie or cake.

10 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Unfortunately the cake was a lie and the cookie was associated with the cake (also making it a lie) so there will be no cookie or cake.

You break my heart into pieces much smaller than you can imagine xD

10 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

I wish to have my body be reverted back to the way it was two weeks ago.

Granted, but two weeks ago you were in a terrible state after being pummelled by Angry Batman

I wish to be able to freely change the colour of the sky

Granted, but all the satellites were given to you because they're basically useless. Most of them lost their dishes, half of them lost all power sources, the rest are either running on a broken solar panel or a nearly depleted radiothermal isotope generator. Two of the satellites you have are responsive to contact, but they are only capable of giving a return handshake to any and all communications with them. As for fuel, engines, and stabilizers: there ain't no way you could work them, even if they were in a some-what good condition. Also, 95% of them are within 20 weeks of de-orbiting and the other 5% have about a year. Finally, you aren't allowed to enter any outposts or centers that would allow for contact to these probes after a mysterious incident that made you look like an anti-space fanatic. I don't know why you wanted them, but if you were expecting them to do anything then you are out of luck.

I wish to know what is so wrong with having a normal life, hardships and all.

Granted, you can now do anything within the confines of your mind except get out because you have gone too deep into your own mind and by the time you return, YGO has advanced to the point where everyone has Duel Disks made of nanotech and even the cards are made of nanotech so your deck is made up of whichever cards you happen to be thinking about at that moment.

I wish this could be done in less than 10 years.

23 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, you can now do anything within the confines of your mind except get out because you have gone too deep into your own mind and by the time you return, YGO has advanced to the point where everyone has Duel Disks made of nanotech and even the cards are made of nanotech so your deck is made up of whichever cards you happen to be thinking about at that moment.

I wish this could be done in less than 10 years.

Granted, but getting that system costs 10 billion dollars. Start saving, pal

I wish to give Horu a peso to add to his savings

Granted, but the Peso is so old that it holds the value of a bitcoin, the other issue is that it can never leave my wallet or it will turn to dust.

I wish I could rewrite the pokemon games the way I want.

29 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but the Peso is so old that it holds the value of a bitcoin, the other issue is that it can never leave my wallet or it will turn to dust.

I wish I could rewrite the pokemon games the way I want.

Granted, but your rewriting is bad and no one wants to play Pokemon ever again

I wish to be able to create delicious and nutritive apples out of thin air.

6 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but they dissolve in 5 seconds.

I wish I could start writing my story.

Granted, but you have to complete your GL team first (meaning, you won't be able to write your story ever, mwa-haha)

I wish Psychic-Type moves would be Super-Effective against Steel, not NVE. (I mean, freaking metallic bent spoons, man)

Archived