Corrupt a wish

cr47t

15 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but Satan being an immortal blobfish just sits on top of you for eternity.

I wish to know why I am conquering the world with a tricycle and an airsoft machine gun.

Granted, it is so you can oblige all the people in the world to play YGO. Winning or losing depends on the money you earn, hence revolution from those not good at playing ensues and overthrow you (very violently).

I wish TheBlackCatter makes an alliance with Horu to reconquer the world. Black cats have experience trying to conquer the world, as we all know it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but the world is now run by monkeys in suits.

I wish Majin Buu was real so he could use his Human Extinction wave on all the world's politicians.

Granted, but since most politicians are inhuman, they're not affected by the Human Extinction Wave.

I wish to use a selective Dark Hole that only destroys politicians.

Granted, but your dark hole only transports anyone that isn't a politician to a different world so aliens can invade earth and eat the remaining population. (I corrupted the power of the dark hole but the intent of the wish)

I wish for this new world to live forever in harmony and prosperity and the populace instantly murders anyone who brings up a political structure.

Granted, but the new world is ruled by angry carnivorous and divine Alpacas. They require 500 million sacrifices per year to satisfy their hunger for human meat. Good luck figuring who dies and who with your anarchy thing going on 😛

Wish #6: Please explain how Wikipedia's bureaucracy work.

On 8/31/2020 at 7:09 PM, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, it doesn't. But this costed you 993 wishes before being granted.

I wish I had a pokemon.

Granted, it's the 6 BST Pokemon you were asking for the other day. Have fun with it.

I wish Horu didn't ninja me, I was about to corrupt the wikipedia wish.

15 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted but it explodes as soon as it solves itself.

I wish I had a parasuit

Granted, you now have a suit that paralyzes you each time you put it on

I wish to tell @puff daddy z it's NO good simply granting wishes like "Granted, theBlackCatter was turned back to normal". You have to corrupt the wish in a smart/fun/absurd way.

1 hour ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Granted, you now have a suit that paralyzes you each time you put it on

I wish to tell @puff daddy z it's NO good simply granting wishes like "Granted, theBlackCatter was turned back to normal". You have to corrupt the wish in a smart/fun/absurd way.

Granted, he received your wish and did not corrupt it.

41 minutes ago, puff daddy z said:

Thank you m'lady i'll be sure to remeber this information.

I wish for an ostrich (don't ask why).

Archived