Corrupt a wish

cr47t

8 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but it takes a very long time for people to create rules that can't be power-crept.

I wish for a time machine.

Granted, but it's designed for humans. Cats melt.

I wish @Horu Ishayuki carefully reads what you're telling him and reply in kind. For instance, when you tell him: How's your team going? May I help? You're expecting to hear something like: Yeah, thanks, or nah, thanks but I'm okay by myself, just gimme some time. Instead, he reads something else in the discussion, might comment on it, but you're ignored or given a weird answer. Ishayuki is a mystery to me xD.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted, but Catter returns to the melted puddle of goo that he was before he turned to stone.

I wish to tribute Catter and Kiniko for Blue-Eyes White Dragon and activate Monster Reborn on Catter and use his effect to revive Kiniko.

(This also gave me an idea of how messed up the Yami vs Bakura duel is going to be in my story)

2 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but Catter returns to the melted puddle of goo that he was before he turned to stone.

I wish to tribute Catter and Kiniko for Blue-Eyes White Dragon and activate Monster Reborn on Catter and use his effect to revive Kiniko.

(This also gave me an idea of how messed up the Yami vs Bakura duel is going to be in my story)

Granted, but since the Catter is a puddle of goo, it has its effects negated and couldn't revive Kiniko

I wish there was a member in YCM called TheWhiteDogger

Granted but their account was instantly deleted due to their constant stalking of TheBlackCatter.

I wish to win a duel in which I do not use a dragon.

Granted, your first hand is the 5 pieces of Exodia. Hope you had fun.

I wish Konami would make a new version of Injection Fairy Lily

23 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted but the new version has you pay 3000 LP to reduce Injection Fairy Lily's ATK by half.

Well, what I'm wanting is a revamped version of the original art. The girl has potential, but was poorly drawn imo, compared to the level or art of the latest waifus. So, even if the card is pure trash, if the art is good, that's enough for me xD. Anyway:

23 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I wish Konami wasn't so evil

Pppffffttt, the most far-fetched wish ever asked in here. But I'll try to corrupt it:

Granted, but all of its evil is passed to Game Freak, an already monstrously malignant entity

I wish Game Freak devours itself

Granted, Yami Yugi plays the Monster Recovery card and shuffles you into the deck and pulls 5 new cards then sets you in face-down Defense Position.

I wish to know the conclusion of Dragon Ball.

Granted, Yami Yugi plays the Monster Recovery card and shuffles you into the deck and pulls 5 new cards then sets you in face-down Defense Position.

I wish to know the conclusion of Dragon Ball.

Granted, it was all a dream of Mario

I wish Horu Ishayuki realize how bad Dragon Ball is

21 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but I still choose to watch it because it is better than half the crap that they call anime today.

Probably right, but there are some jewels lost in the haystack.

22 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I wish for my story to be a horror story in which Yugi is eaten alive by Slifer.

Granted, but the MC becomes the crap of Slifer with the shape of Yugi. Wow, those Slifer bowels are artisans

Granted, but upon being flip summoned, your owner is required to draw all 5 pieces of Exodia and if they are unable to do so, they lose the duel. And since Yugi only has 2 pieces of Exodia after Haga/Weevil threw it off the boat, he loses the duel.

I wish Catter's effect could change depending on the situation.

7 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but upon being flip summoned, your owner is required to draw all 5 pieces of Exodia and if they are unable to do so, they lose the duel. And since Yugi only has 2 pieces of Exodia after Haga/Weevil threw it off the boat, he loses the duel.

I wish Catter's effect could change depending on the situation.

Granted, but his reaction to each situation is always:

117527303_135649528212449_9005360165868319729_n.jpg.855c1b6b2d1a5a151c2653b4ae1478ff.jpg

I wish Horu makes a discord account

Granted, you become so exceedingly creative when making fakemons that you land a job working for Ga.... Sil.... Team.... Po.... Nin.... Their name is so evil that saying it will unleash the wrath of Arceus in his Almighty Form.

I wish for no one to evil mention the name of that organization.

Archived