Corrupt a wish

cr47t

4 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but you get sick physically and of the song.

I wish to know why I was brought into this crazy mess about a cat attacking an old man. I was never apart of such a crime even as a bystander. Why do things like this happen when a person disappears for a day or two?

But that's exactly the point, man, ahem, I mean, cat. It's pretty damn suspicious that when a cat is involved in a crime, you mysteriously disappear for a couple of days.

So, granted, it's because of your suspicious behaviour

I wish to know why cats are so evil

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted, but before the card's effects are enacted to their fullest, the cats enact their plan to save the world.

I wish to know why people are suspicious of cats. If anything that cat in the video was used as more of a weapon than a "cat attack". Besides I'm a smarter cat than most, and being that smart means that I know how stupid killing for no reason is.

Granted, but maybe that cat had a reason. Maybe the guy would pick on the cat while it was hunting by scaring the birds away. No one said the cat was at fault. They just said that the cat did it but they could not identify the motive for it to do so.

I wish I had a pie

56 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but maybe that cat had a reason. Maybe the guy would pick on the cat while it was hunting by scaring the birds away. No one said the cat was at fault. They just said that the cat did it but they could not identify the motive for it to do so.

I wish I had a pie

Granted, but pie means "foot" in spanish, so you have two "pies"

I wish to ask TheBlackCatter not to feign innocence and accept his sins.

On 8/21/2020 at 1:23 AM, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but they weren't the sins you were expecting.

I wish for you to keep those sins under wraps...

Granted, but I'm so horrified by such sins I send you an exorcist to your house

I wish they can remove the devil inside your catty body

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but it takes quite a bit of work that I currently don't have time for.

I wish for the corruption to continue!

Granted, but the one who becomes corrupted is Nicolás Maduro xD. So, if you sum this to his base corruption... 

I wish Horu stops picking his nose

7 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Granted, the wish #1000 you make from this point won't be corrupted.

You have no idea what you have unleashed.

3 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

I wish Horu stops picking his nose

Granted, now he picks just about everyone's nose but his.

Wish #1: I wish it would actually rain cats and dogs each time someone says "it is raining cats and dogs".

1 hour ago, Doigt said:

You have no idea what you have unleashed.

I can assure you I'll remember this. If you get to wish 1000, I'll personally make sure nobody corrupts your wish, even if I have to go to each member of YCM's house and tie them to a chair.

1 hour ago, Doigt said:

Wish #1: I wish it would actually rain cats and dogs each time someone says "it is raining cats and dogs".

Granted, but each of them weigh 1 ton and they only rain in a 3 meter radius around you

I wish to have an alpaca

20 minutes ago, Doigt said:

Granted, you now have a dead alpaca

This is the very first time I use the Sad reaction in YCM, WTH's  wrong with you man, poor alpaca T_T

21 minutes ago, Doigt said:

Wish #2: I wish I had known how awesome pointers are much earlier in my programming career.

Granted, but they made your life so easy you decide changing your career, looking for a challenge. From then on, you try to find a nice vocation, but everything feels empty and meaningless. In desperation, you jump from a bridge. In the afterlife, you find the alpaca, who beats the crap out of you. And ladies and gentlemen, justice prevails.

I wish Horu becomes general of the US army

Granted, but they'll only play with you once and if they don't like the game, they'll leave before the game is over.

Wish #3: I wish the Alpaca from earlier would stop attacking me, it's not like I'm responsible for his death and clearly he is just a brute for victimizing a peace-loving guy like myself.

13 minutes ago, Doigt said:

Wish #4: I wish the Alpaca from earlier doesn't make it in time and gets his soul eaten by the hellhounds, allowing me enough time to escape

Granted, but Satan himself witnessed this, and him being the alpaca fan he is (obviously) , he takes you to the deepest part of hell to torture you personally.

I wish Horu tries to take over the world with the advanced weaponry shown in the meme

Archived