Corrupt a wish

cr47t

15 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but the fuse with the ostrich and become an ostrichornet (this is why I wanted an ostrich).

I wish I had a rabbit and a baseball bat.

Granted, but the corruption here is that you were expecting the next person to corrupt by making a fusion of a rabbit and a bat, so it doesn't happen and you get a rabbit and a baseball bat, serves you right.

I wish to pop balloons with Horu's hair

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, every balloon that touches a strand of my hair pops and causes every child within a 10km radius to cry. Hope you're happy with yourself.

Fortunately, those all were bad kids, so it's a good thing they got what they deserved xD

12 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I wish for my rabbit to have razor sharp teeth

Granted, and the first thing it does with its newly acquired deadly weapons is decimate your bat.

I wish to know why Horu is always carrying a gun

4 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but some absurd Undertale fan takes it as an Undertale reference and now won't shut up.

I wish to have to power to mix universes together and watch what happens from a safe distance.

Granted, you can watch it happen from a safe distance, and such distance is the size of this:

A1sKFc-P-6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

You're not even inside, btw, this is just the measurement of the distance between the cataclysm and you. Have fun.

I wish TheBlackCatter can survive this event, even if he has to spend 8 of its lives

11 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but some mixtures are worth it and I will be the only one to see them.

I wish to have one of my lives return.

Granted, but it arrives in the shape of a 1UP Mushroom, which hits you so hard it gives you an Extra Life and kills you as well.

I wish TheBlackCatter to become a Dark-Type Pokemon

15 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, he is the first legendary starter as well.

I wish for @TheBlackCatter to also be a grass type.

Granted, but all other Pokemon in the game become Bug. Let's see what can our cat do being x4 weak with his Dark/Grass Typing

I wish to know if Catter finds it fun we keep playing with wishes and corruptions that involve him or is getting annoyed

7 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, you are now an ordinary black cat.

I wish for 4 wishes.

Granted, but the 4 wishes must be the exact same, also the effects will not accumulate (for instance, if you wish for $1 million, you won't get $4 million, only 1)

I wish Pokemon Eggs hatched at 100 steps, and also that you can skip the hatching animation.

Granted, Pokemon eggs hatch at 100 steps but the newly hatched pokemon goes straight to Bill's PC without alerting you that it hatched. Also, they all hatch into a Lv5 Magikarp or a Lv5 Ditto. Have fun with this glitch.

I wish for a team of 6 Arceus of different types.

40 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, Pokemon eggs hatch at 100 steps but the newly hatched pokemon goes straight to Bill's PC without alerting you that it hatched. Also, they all hatch into a Lv5 Magikarp or a Lv5 Ditto. Have fun with this glitch.

I wish for a team of 6 Arceus of different types.

Granted, but your glitched Arceuses have lower stats than a Magicarp and can only learn Splash as well. They do have different typings, though. Have fun completing the game.

I wish the god of Pokemon is taken seriously, it created da Universe, you know?

Granted, but Arceus now has a BST of 60 and deals critical damage to everything, instantly defeating any pokemon.

I wish this conversation never existed in my brain:

Arceus: I created the universe.

Mewtwo: But you didn't create me.

Arceus: Then how do you exist if I didn't-

Mewtwo: I'm a clone of Mew. Nothing more than a science experiment.

Arceus: I created Mew.

Mewtwo: You also evolved from Mew.

40 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but you must first begin doing random doodles until inspiration hits you like a ton of bricks.

I wish I had a watch

Granted, you're now a member of the Night's Watch

I wish the drawing I'm currently making ends up decent, I'm having serious doubts right now >_<

6 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted but you will only know when it is completed.

I wish for some cat food

Granted, but we know how evil TheBlackCatter is and steals your food. I have a feeling you expected that.

I wish TheBlackCatter stops his misbehaving. first he killed a man and now he steals cat food. He's escalating! <- don't ask me how xD

Hello. I'm sorry to say this, but the "Black Catter" is just my cat and he has finally come home to me. I don't know how he got this internet persona (or even how he learned to type), but that seems to be all behind him now. He is now just an ordinary black cat who doesn't do much besides eat sleep and crave my attention. I'll happily try and take over for him on this forum, but I do not know whether or not I will keep it as I'm not a big fan of card games.

I think I should wish for something here right?

I wish for a new stapler.

Archived