Corrupt a wish

cr47t

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but it is dubbed by the writers of Teletubbies.

(I know I hate wrestling now, that was the purpose of wishing it didn't suck)

I wish John Cena would be a bad guy.

Granted, but you run into him and he gives you a good beating

I wish Horu, who's currently in the hospital, survives

13 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but.....

I wish for this corruption to remain unspoken.

Granted, but hey, they always are. They're written, not spoken.

I wish to know if this is TheBlackCatter, trying to kill a person and cosplaying as a white+gray cat to try not to be recognized

3 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, Catter is actually cosplaying as the dog in the entire conspiracy as to divert blame away from himself completely.

I wish to know how I know these things.

Granted, but it's because you were the mastermind behind this coward cat attack (shame on you). As a result, Catter, the actual cat and you are thrown into jail... and severely tortured, now that we're at it.

I wish Horu Ishayuki finishes his Pokemon GL Team

Granted, Lv100 Charizard, Lv100 Ninetales, Lv100 Arcanine, Lv100 Rapidash, Lv100 Magmar, Lv100 Moltres (Gen 1 Locked 100 Fire Team)

I wish I could make a game where the GL/pawns got stronger everytime you lost a battle.

13 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, Lv100 Charizard, Lv100 Ninetales, Lv100 Arcanine, Lv100 Rapidash, Lv100 Magmar, Lv100 Moltres (Gen 1 Locked 100 Fire Team)

Sigh

13 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I wish I could make a game where the GL/pawns got stronger everytime you lost a battle.

Granted, but you have to contact Game Freak and convince them to give you funds for a sim-off game

I wish to have 10000 Ten Thousand Dragons to sell them. They're original and conserve their current value. Money is not devalued and people want them.

Archived