Corrupt a wish

cr47t

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but they are banished to the endless tunnel with a big white room at the end

I wish duel disks changed color as a duelist's LP changed.

Granted, but duel disks are for kids, and since you're an adult, you're prohibited from using them

I wish Horu is teleported to the world of YGO's original manga

8 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but they lock Horu up for at a funny farm because of the corrupted way Horu speaks.

I wish that I could restart today.

Granted, but you can't get out of the day loop unless you discover the ancient wisdom of the black cats, and for that you have to visit 6 temples, defeat their masters and receive their medals, then use the medals to enter a forbidden Palace, in which you'll find your dark self (which is actually a white cat) and engage into a death battle of paws and fangs in order to receive the Tri-Force, but it was the Tri-Force of Courage, not of Wisdom, so you have to continue your travels and battle an army of extraterrestial beings known as Starmen, who have come to Earth to stop the humans from mastering the power of PSI, and along the way you have to gather the fragments of a lullaby that will allow you to defeat their leader, who holds the Tri-Force of Wisdom, except it wasn't the one of Wisdom, but the one of Power, so you have to keep going in your quest, defeat hordes of zombies and vampires, braving the mysteries of an enormous castle that is the embodiment of Dracula's Power, you have to defeat Death itself and finally the Castle's master by using your holy yarn ball sub-weapon, take the Tri-Force of Wisdom from Dracula's Throne and escape from the crumbling castle, and still have time to look at it being destroyed from a cliff, accompanied by a cute female kitty you rescued along the way, and together they look into the Tri-Force's wisdom and teaches you the ancient wisdom of the cats, but you have to do all of this in one day or time will reset.

I wish I could make a shorter corruption.

Je pravda, ale musíte porazit Atema v duelu a poté porazit Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku, Super Saiyan Blue Evolution Vegeta, Jiren, God of Destruction Toppo a Hit a poté zachytit všech 900 pokémonů, poté porazit každou hru Zeldy a poté se vrátit a přečíst tuto korupci v Japonec a překládat ho kryptonian za méně než 5 minut.

I wish for a Blue Bunny Ice Cream

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Je pravda, ale musíte porazit Atema v duelu a poté porazit Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku, Super Saiyan Blue Evolution Vegeta, Jiren, God of Destruction Toppo a Hit a poté zachytit všech 900 pokémonů, poté porazit každou hru Zeldy a poté se vrátit a přečíst tuto korupci v Japonec a překládat ho kryptonian za méně než 5 minut.

I wish for a Blue Bunny Ice Cream

Granted, but it's made of Bunnelnies and Bunearies

I wish the MUC become the owner of Game Freak

Granted, but it becomes the ultimate mythical alongside Silfer the Executive Producer and Obelisk the Tormentor. They become the holy trinity of Pokemon and control all things in the Pokeverse whilst still preventing  Ash from aging beyond 10 and winning a Pokemon League.

I wish I had a Buster Sword

3 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but it becomes the ultimate mythical alongside Silfer the Executive Producer and Obelisk the Tormentor. They become the holy trinity of Pokemon and control all things in the Pokeverse whilst still preventing  Ash from aging beyond 10 and winning a Pokemon League.

I wish I had a Buster Sword

Granted, but Sephiroth comes to beat the hell out of you

I wish you can learn the Omnislash

Granted but I have to go back in time and obtain a reverse blade sword and learn the ultimate technique from Kenshin Himoura.

I wish I had Wolverine's claws (without the accelerated healing factor).

51 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted but I have to go back in time and obtain a reverse blade sword and learn the ultimate technique from Kenshin Himoura.

I wish I had Wolverine's claws (without the accelerated healing factor).

Granted, but if you use them, you'll die from an infection

I wish Sephiroth is added to Smash Ultimate

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted but he's slower than a sleeping Snorlax.

I wish I could draw anything

Granted, so now even though you have a clear picture of the 40 cards of your Deck, each turn you can draw anything, a Skull Servant, an Infinite Impermanence, a MUC, anything.

I wish to know Horu's level of game programming 

2 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, I'm re-reaching myself to program because I haven't coded anything in like 5 years.

I wish I could go back in time

Granted, you travelled back in time 1 nanosecond

I wish to know how many cards Konami has printed so far (the absolute total, not the different cards created so far)

2 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but you must perform this task at the incredible speed of a sloth.

I wish to know why some of my corruptions are often impossible feats.

Granted, but the answer lies in your evil heart

I wish for inspiration to create cards

4 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but I can use a combo of Porygon and Alakazam to pull up your search history.

I wish Mewtwo would get a cool new form.

wHaT? Another one? Hummm...

Granted, but despite it cool looks, it's Stats are all 1

I wish Game Freak returns to be as good as it was in the past

5 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but only because they are showing re-runs (impossible you say? Well, when I say re-runs I mean re-enactments of the better videos)

I wish that sloths weren't stereotypically slow.

Granted, but now the sloth's speed is so high that anyone who moves at that speed (like your current case) can't resist the strain on the body and die (and you only can move at that max speed)

I wish the activity in YCM returns to what it was 8 years ago.

Granted, but the servers crash from the strain of that many people coming in and just browsing. Guess they got used to lower traffic...

I wish To have more control over my speed... also I wish I wasn't forced to be at the speed of a sloth. (corrupt both and you get a cookie... corrupt both with high detail and you get a cake of your choosing)

Archived