Unlimited

• Dragon Buster Destruction Sword
  • Firewall Dragon
  • The Phantom Knights of Rusty Bardiche
  • Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier
  • Ignister Prominence, the Blasting Dracoslayer
  • Rank-Up-Magic Argent Chaos Force
  • True King’s Return

Firewall doesn't officially go to Limited until April 14, since that's when the errata will be released.

Extremely happy to see Rusty Bardiche back at three. Doubt he'd get that much use anyway, but at least he's not necessarily one of the problem cards anymore.

Prominence feels a little overdue, but better late than never, I guess.

9 minutes ago, Dokutah Jolly said:

The only thing i iffy about this list is benten since draitron kinda need it (even then their line of plays kinda fragile) 

but i also understand it will kinda stupid in other decks though

NO I HATE CYBERANGLE BENTEN DRAITRON AND VIRTUAL WORLD CAN SCREW THEM SELF I HATE THOSE DECKS AND TRUE KING OF ALL CALAMITIES I HATE THOSE TWO DECKS THEY DESERVE THIS SHIT The Banlist Teaches those Decks a Lesson. But I'm sorry for ranting the format was the worst format we had slince Dragon Rulers and Spellbooks/Prophecy was meta and Spellbook of Judgment was still allowed.

4 minutes ago, Zamazenta said:

NO I HATE CYBERANGLE BENTEN DRAITRON AND VIRTUAL WORLD CAN SCREW THEM SELF I HATE THOSE DECKS AND TRUE KING OF ALL CALAMITIES I HATE THOSE TWO DECKS THEY DESERVE THIS SHIT The Banlist Teaches those Decks a Lesson. But I'm sorry for ranting the format was the worst format we had slince Dragon Rulers and Spellbooks/Prophecy was meta and Spellbook of Judgment was still allowed.

There a vast differences of "meta vs meta" with what i assume you may experiences as "meta vs anything else". sure Draitron able to get multiple tribute fuel and accessing some of the biggest lockdown fairies is powerful and understandably annoying, but not like "other meta deck"-level powerful. The initial dominance of the deck kinda relies in the shock factor delivered by the good hand. but as the times goes on Draitron played less and less before this banlist drop because in reality their setup actually much more predictable for distruption since the way you played it is you trying to cycle as much of names as possible to assemble your pieces before dropping Ultimateness so unless you have distruption ready initially your opponent pretty already know when to screw you. To make it worse, Draitron best hand traps is the smaller heralds which also resource intensive on its own and you cant really swap it out with the ash or generic ghost girls for it muddle their synergy even further

To be fair that might changed with the absent of power plays from V-World  or any of the distruption resilient metas also with possible TCG release of Herald of Divinity 

True King of all Calamities getting banned has been a long time coming. Solid hits overall but Eldlich didn't get touched and Dragon Link didn't really get touched either.

That being said, the hits don't kill Virtual World. They have other win conditions. Drytron losing Union Carrier and Benten getting Limited takes some power from them but I doubt it'll kill the deck outright either. Megalith Phul can also get Benten back for a second use that turn too albeit it's a hard once per turn for that.

If anything, I wouldn't be shocked if Dragon Buster Destruction Sword gets rebanned in July as I'm sure Dragon Link and later down the line Dragunity incorporating the card.

2 hours ago, Mr. Judgment Dragon said:

That being said, the hits don't kill Virtual World. They have other win conditions.

Yeah, I can see them moving to Hand looping with Gottoms, which some builds were doing as a tech last format.

43 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

If anything, I wouldn't be shocked if Dragon Buster Destruction Sword gets rebanned in July as I'm sure Dragon Link and later down the line Dragunity incorporating the card.

Yeah, I can see them moving to Hand looping with Gottoms, which some builds were doing as a tech last format.

They can just use DMZ Dragon yeah

Archived