billede.thumb.png.d13400cce9a1dae595910f6fb4c9da8e.png

DAMA-JP038 Mu no Hikkyou Allvein / Allvain, the Final Nothingness
Fairy/Fusion/Tuner, DARK, Level 2, ATK 0, DEF 2100
2 Normal Monsters

DAMA-JP066 Retort Fusion
Normal Spell
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) Pay 1000 LP; Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower non-Effect Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck (this is treated as a Fusion Summon), but it cannot attack, also destroy it during the End Phase.

35 minutes ago, Zefra the Shaddoll Master said:

Non-Effect huh...?

Told you its only matter of time and willingness for konami to support  vanilas 

The Fusion Tuner has quite good typing and level range. Pretty much better version of Theseus 

The spell is instant fusion for vanilla, given how decent the targets is i can see instant fusion getting banned or limited in some capacity to paved this new direction. Though it will be hillariously interesting if they keep both

2 minutes ago, Dokutah Jolly said:

The spell is instant fusion for vanilla, given how decent the targets is i can see instant fusion getting banned or limited in some capacity to paved this new direction. Though it will be hillariously interesting if they keep both

But Instant Fusion is already limited though https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Instant_Fusion.

So it looks like we've figured out what kind of "science" Magical Scientist was studying, huh?

That peacock fusion is so pretty~

It happens to be the first Level 2 Fusion monster that you can actually fusion summon conventionally (the only other Level 2 Fusion is a Hermos fusion).  I kinda wish it had summoning conditions that made it worth summoning conventionally, but I suppose it is thematically appropriate and the Spell just summons it anyway.

Well, back to being solid Tribute fodder and less worries about burning some instant ramen on a Needlefiber material when your ramen isn't limited. Or now up to Rank 6 plays.
Is the art supposed to be the flavor powder that comes in with some instant soups? Magical Scientist sure knows how to advertise xD

It kind of looks like a package of that thing that'd help you "fuse" with your partner... if you catch my drift.

3 hours ago, Sleepy said:

Is the art supposed to be the flavor powder that comes in with some instant soups? Magical Scientist sure knows how to advertise xD

It kind of looks like a package of that thing that'd help you "fuse" with your partner... if you catch my drift.

more like military MRE

3 hours ago, Sleepy said:

[...] Magical Scientist sure knows how to advertise xD [...]

Well, I mean if you ignore the "Non-effect" part it is precisely 1 instance of the effect of Magical Scientist.

Also I do not know about this hinting at a ban for Instant Fusion. If anything with Retort Fusion being a thing I would argue Instant Fusion could be played as a 4th copy of that, given that Extra Deck spaces are getting more and more expensive and running one for a mostly unsearchable 1-off does not sound that appealing, especially when most of the utility comes from the extenders Retort Fusion can access as well (especially with a better Tuner than Theseus in the picture, which is also a target for Celestial Star Shaman I guess).

Archived