An oldie here

Hello!

Glad to see this forum is still around and active.:)

I used to be a mod here in the late 2000s and early 2010s.

Last night I somehow dreamed of this place so this is why I'm here.xD

I don't play Yugioh anymore but will try to stick around for the other topics.

P.S.: I don't remember my username nor do I remember my password, but I suppose I went by one of my usual aliases. I DO know that I used to moderate Music and Clubs and Organizations though.

Welp, you don't know me from the old times, but regardless, welcome back to the site. You... might be a little disappointed as the "other topics" you mention are pretty scarce, or rather, the activity is somewhat scarce in comparison to how it used to be. I don't want to discourage you, though, we're still here, striving to keep this place alive and cozy. 

7 hours ago, Opal aka Cinnamon Star said:

Hello!

Glad to see this forum is still around and active.:)

I used to be a mod here in the late 2000s and early 2010s.

Last night I somehow dreamed of this place so this is why I'm here.xD

I don't play Yugioh anymore but will try to stick around for the other topics.

P.S.: I don't remember my username nor do I remember my password, but I suppose I went by one of my usual aliases. I DO know that I used to moderate Music and Clubs and Organizations though.

Welcome back Opal, I was a freshie right around the time when you left. I'm pretty sure we can find your old account! Some of the other people likely know it!

Thank you guys.:D

When did I leave? I don't even remember my username and typing in my e-mail-address doesn't get me anywhere. I probably used an old one...

I remember that this forum was EXTREMELY active in the past and it was hard to keep up with things. In my dream I posted here and was greeted by the site owner while also looking for 2 friends I used to talk to here. They went by the names Marble Zone and Matt Bahamut. I suppose they're gone though.

18 minutes ago, Opal aka Cinnamon Star said:

When did I leave? I don't even remember my username and typing in my e-mail-address doesn't get me anywhere. I probably used an old one...

I remember that this forum was EXTREMELY active in the past and it was hard to keep up with things. In my dream I posted here and was greeted by the site owner while also looking for 2 friends I used to talk to here. They went by the names Marble Zone and Matt Bahamut. I suppose they're gone though.

Marble Zone hasn't been around in a long time...Bahamut too, though he was more recently. Still a few years back at this point (oh god, years) Last we saw of him iirc he had some sort of breakdown about people not commenting on his stuff and left, sadly.

I think last time you visited here you changed your name but sadly I forgot what to.

1 minute ago, God Emperor Cow said:

I can't edit my post but I was wrong (aha there's the edit)

Found you, remembered this

4 hours ago, God Emperor Cow said:

Marble Zone hasn't been around in a long time...Bahamut too, though he was more recently. Still a few years back at this point (oh god, years) Last we saw of him iirc he had some sort of breakdown about people not commenting on his stuff and left, sadly.

I think last time you visited here you changed your name but sadly I forgot what to.

Thank you @God Emperor Cow

Yeah so Opal you can just ping @YCMaker and either him or Nyx should be able to set help you out here :)

4 hours ago, God Emperor Cow said:

Bahamut's situation was creepy, someone changed his profile, but he hadn't logged in. Like we saw it happen in real time. Guessing it was the ex mod we don't speak of anymore, but it was eerie 

On 6/4/2021 at 5:37 PM, Opal aka Cinnamon Star said:

Oh my god you're back, I'm glad to see you, by now you might only remember me as Hina lol. I was talking about you w some others a week or two ago, on Discord.

And yeah...Marblezone disappeared SO long ago though, like well before Legend Zero and I don't think you'll see him anymore here.

What nostalgia though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived