The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he'll have vague images. Like, he'll know he used Anti Form, but he won't know what he did.

I know Nero hasn't been seen by him, I'm just using him as an example. It's been a while since we've last seen him, so mind posting with him soon? Then again, Matthew and Kiotso are more immediate, so just use them for now.

I think he'll have vague images. Like, he'll know he used Anti Form, but he won't know what he did.

I know Nero hasn't been seen by him, I'm just using him as an example. It's been a while since we've last seen him, so mind posting with him soon? Then again, Matthew and Kiotso are more immediate, so just use them for now.

I've been thinking about him actually, but I'm preparing a post for you as we speak. I don't think I'll draw out the confrontation much longer.

The rifle Foster is using is the TR-116S, a custom variant on the TR-116 rifle from Deep Space 9.

While requiring a charge time to bring its systems online before fabricating one of 5 specialized round types, the TR-116S has the unique ability to teleport its rounds, and with an enhanced micro-teleporter equipped, on the proper setting, the rounds can simply bypass armor to hit the vital bits on the other side, provided the round doesn't accidentally end up inside of the armor.

Foster is using the anti-materiel setting for his TR-116S, meaning that the rifle's onboard AI is taking more time out of firing to scan the potential density of the armor and use that to calculate teleporter coordinates for the rounds for the inside of the armor.

TL;DR, Foster has a sniper rifle that teleports its bullets inside of things, but it takes a long time to fire.

Well, change of plans. I tried to leave my charger alone so it could cool down, but then my computer shut down due to a lack of charge, and it took a while for it to start back up again. There really isn't much I can do with Arthur and Eria right now, so I'll just wait to see how Tsunugai reacts to Matthew's attack. It's 11:10 right now, so I need some sleep, but I'll try and at least post with MachGaogamon, Feraligatr, and Flygon in the morning.

Plain movement, as in walking? Because I said he's fast. And yeah, the Joker will need to enhance himself, although even if the Joker puts up his shield, Sora isn't going to give a damn about the damage reflected on him, and he's just going to keep pounding on the shield until it breaks.

Renegade moves at about Mach 23 and can still fight at that speed. One thing, can you answer my questions in the previous post? (Light attack, DM attack, etc)

What's his maximum power output? Because if he can destroy about a skyscraper at his max, he's not even going to be able to scratch him until the time limit is over, at which point, in any other realistic circumstance, Sora probably would've been dead by then.

He doesn't keep his shield on at the moment, due to the fact he can take a blow which could vaporize Eurasia without a shield. If need be, he can turn it on though, and be even more defensively strong.

Each one of the RJ's attacks can about one-hit Mt. Everest.

I honestly have no idea how fast Mach 23 is, other than there's soundtrack for Power Rangers in Space called "Mach 23", so I'm assuming it's at the speed of light.

Plasma spears or concentrated rays of the sun aren't going to work, because those are just derived from scientific definitions of light, rather than the fantasy version of light. You're basically asking if you can kill a demon by exposing it to sunlight like it was vampire, when really your best bet is something blessed by divine power, like Excalibur or something.

That kind of dark matter attack would basically feel like he's being hit by a tsunami.

Mt. Everest, huh? Yeah, I'm just assuming that Sora would be dealing with something on par with when he fought Xemnas, who turned an entire world into his playground.

I honestly have no idea how fast Mach 23 is, other than there's soundtrack for Power Rangers in Space called "Mach 23", so I'm assuming it's at the speed of light.Plasma spears or concentrated rays of the sun aren't going to work, because those are just derived from scientific definitions of light, rather than the fantasy version of light. You're basically asking if you can kill a demon by exposing it to sunlight like it was vampire, when really your best bet is something blessed by divine power, like Excalibur or something.That kind of dark matter attack would basically feel like he's being hit by a tsunami.Mt. Everest, huh? Yeah, I'm just assuming that Sora would be dealing with something on par with when he fought Xemnas, who turned an entire world into his playground.

1. Mach 23 is 7826.67 m/s. This is his normal speed now. Boosted speed can get even faster. All his non-special attacks move at that rate unless otherwise modified.

2. Alright for light thing and DM attack.

3. For clarification, his average non-modded no special enhancement punch or similar can do that. Enhancements can result in continents getting destroyed, and his planetary rotation move can eradicate all life on a planet.

Can A-Sora fly or similar?

Kazuto, Jeanne and Lucario were also there. Wouldn't Tsunugai want trap them in his perception as well?

Yes and no. If Tsunugai saw them, then he would have trapped them too, but since I could care less about TFF and Admiral's characters atm, I pretended Jeanne wasn't there. Plus, I didn't realize Lucario was there. :P

Hey Bailas, is Ed gonna have to rip Kenpachi's body out of Butler at the end of all of this or is he going to willingly give it up before Ed obligatorily kills the new Kishin for Death's sake?

Potential rivalry maybe, mmh?

Oh interesting I can't see a situation where Ed can take Butler in a fight...but okay that should be fun. To answer your question though, Ed and Butler have no existing connection sooooo no. Not like he has any attachment to the body it's just why listen to Ed?

1. Mach 23 is 7826.67 m/s. This is his normal speed now. Boosted speed can get even faster. All his non-special attacks move at that rate unless otherwise modified.

2. Alright for light thing and DM attack.

3. For clarification, his average non-modded no special enhancement punch or similar can do that. Enhancements can result in continents getting destroyed, and his planetary rotation move can eradicate all life on a planet. Can A-Sora fly or similar?

@1. I found a link to this, so "As fast as a missile" would have sufficed.

@3. Anti-Sora can maneuver around in the air, yes. You'll get an idea when I post the Kiotso battle.

Yes and no. If Tsunugai saw them, then he would have trapped them too, but since I could care less about TFF and Admiral's characters atm, I pretended Jeanne wasn't there. Plus, I didn't realize Lucario was there. :P

I'll just assume that Tsunugai's business is with Arthur and Matthew because they're traitors, and he went after Eria because he thinks she's to blame for their betrayal, if that's alright with you. For the record, TFF and Admiral's characters have nothing to do with this, as Jeanne and Lucario are under Kingdom Lombax's control.

Oh interesting I can't see a situation where Ed can take Butler in a fight...but okay that should be fun. To answer your question though, Ed and Butler have no existing connection sooooo no. Not like he has any attachment to the body it's just why listen to Ed?

Next time when Ed is close enough to Butler, he'll sense Kenpachi's body inside of him and Ed will then try to reclaim the body. The attachment is that he kinda needs take the body back to the Soul Society to be buried. Ed is basically a cop trying to reclaim stolen property from a smart criminal, so that kind of rivalry.

No offense to you, but just from a technical view, I don't get how Sora could win unless he manages to be unbelievably strong - which doesn't seem like it - enough to get around the defense, perhaps with the shield added too if the Renegade views Sora as somewhat of a threat, or just manage to survive until like 30 minutes in-RP pass, which seems unlikely, or by that time, the Renegade would've just been annoyed and perhaps relocated tons upon tons of sand on top of the entire region Sora is, before moving away again or some other thing. At the very best (for Sora), it seems like a draw to me, only if he can evade attacks like that at super-high speed, or near instantaneous (instantly increasing gravity of a perhaps basketball-sized spherical portion of the desert to a lethal extent, if it's a closer range battle -> plain attacks, instead of targeting Sora, target environments, etc). If he can't evade those kind of attacks for a near constant 20-30 minutes, perhaps a yoctosecond in between each attack (if not less), and probably an omnidirectional darkmatter attack which could literally hit an entire sphere (some going underground before shooting up) every couple of minutes, each at M23/missile speed or higher, then, I'm not trying to just completely be some OP'd b****, but from just statistics, the Joker would win. Because the second he considers Sora enough of a nuisance, he'd move away from Emiya/Isamy/LERNA and start his attack.

Sora is at least somewhat of a challenge compared to Ed.

I'm pretty sure Ed won't be as strong as Kenpachi and Yachiru both, and he's going to be off his tilter with anger, which would be a great weakness the Joker could exploit. Kenpachi was still logical and a legendary fighter, he would've won against the RJ, but his Darkwing Awakening saved him, and with that in effect, he easily crushed both of them.

Archived