[Tournament] Official Duel Portal Pooling and Banlist Thread

Maeriberii Haan

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Modified my Archetype Submission slightly; removed the "Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set" clause from the Lvl. 1 "Synthetical" monsters to prevent Reasoning shenanigans. Any of the changes listed on the post have also been updated for Duel Portal. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

Query - if you have banisher of the radiance on the field, and Devourer of Unfortunate Souls, is Devourer unable to be sent to grave by anything?

Judging from an old ruling on "Miracle Jurassic Egg", unfortunately it looks like Devourer would still be banished.

If "Macro Cosmos" or "Dimensional Fissure" is face-up on the field when "Miracle Jurassic Egg" is destroyed, it will still be removed from play instead of going to the Graveyard.

Judging from an old ruling on "Miracle Jurassic Egg", unfortunately it looks like Devourer would still be banished.

Just keep in mind that the ruling is technically unofficial since Upper Deck lost control over the game; but yeah that'll be the case unless Konami says otherwise.

They should probably look into this. (I could run this with evilfusion or something if you want)

Just keep in mind that the ruling is technically unofficial since Upper Deck lost control over the game; but yeah that'll be the case unless Konami says otherwise.

They should probably look into this. (I could run this with evilfusion or something if you want)

Sure, I can take this to the Ruling thread. I thought I already had asked about it, but I looked it up and I actually haven't.

Right now, there's really no tournament happening.

Nai and I don't talk about things (although Toyo wants to do it apparently based on a reply by her earlier), so yeah any discussion on this is probably going to stagnate.

As for Voltex, I asked evilfusion about that ruling issue, and yeah that Upper Deck one still holds since it really only affects where the card goes at the end.

Just needed to make sure the ruling was legal, since UDE lost rights a good amount of time ago, and Konami may have ruled otherwise.

Hopefully Nai is keeping tabs on all of this, because he hasn't been talking much about tournament stuff lately (or anything regarding CC).

Then again, no word on tournaments so suppose more people can add on, until things begin.

(Although the more cards we have, better choices of things you can use in a Deck)

EDIT: Never mind, I find out that Toyo already started one.

Meh, whatever (although she insisted on doing it, so...)

Hopefully Nai is keeping tabs on all of this, because he hasn't been talking much about tournament stuff lately (or anything regarding CC).
Then again, no word on tournaments so suppose more people can add on, until things begin.

(Although the more cards we have, better choices of things you can use in a Deck)

EDIT: Never mind, I find out that Toyo already started one.
Meh, whatever (although she insisted on doing it, so...)

I would too, but dont know how xD

Making a tournament?

Basically, just copy the format that myself and Nai/Toyo use. I have the template saved somewhere for reference.

Also make sure you can host the match results somewhere; we use Challonge.

Ideally, you should also have passed the Judging Exam in contests, so you have an idea of what constitutes balance and stuff in a Deck; but not necessarily mandatory.

Otherwise, you can PM me about it; since I'm more/less the one who started the whole DP monthly stuff in here.

Here are my submissions! Thanks to Next Tuesday for the additional spots, which earned the remaining Soul Dragons a place in this list

[Spoiler Archetypal Stuff]

[Spoiler Archfiend]

[Spoiler Monsters]
[Spoiler Archfiend Avatar]
archfiend_avatar_by_batmed-d92cb98.png

When this card is Special Summoned, you can add 1 DARK Fiend-Type monster with 1600 or more DEF from your Deck to your hand, but you cannot Special Summon that monster or monsters with the same name for the rest of the turn. You can only activate the effect of "Archfiend Avatar" once per turn.

[/spoiler]
[Spoiler Archfiend's Devotee]
archfiend_s_devotee_by_batmed-d92coo2.pn

When this card is destroyed (by battle or by card effect); you can Special Summon one DARK Fiend-Type monster with 1500 or less DEF from your Deck. If this card is sent from the hand or field to the Graveyard; you can Special Summon 1 DARK Fiend-Type monster with 1500 DEF or less from your Deck. You must control a face-up "Pandemonium" to activate and resolve this effect. You can only use 1 effect of "Archfiend's Devotee" per turn, and only once that turn.
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler Dominima DeVille]
domina_deville_by_batmed-d93wg0y.png

If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can discard this card, then target 1 Level 4 or lower DARK Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. If you control a face-up "Pandemonium". you can target 1 Level 6 or higher DARK Fiend-Type monster instead. You can only activate the effect of "Domina DeVille" once per turn.

[/spoiler]
[Spoiler DeVeyes]
50F47zH.png
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler Archfiend Emperor, the End of Horror]
archfiend_emperor__the_end_of_horror_by_
[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Ballom, Archfiend of Armageddon]

ballom__archfiend_of_armageddon_by_batme

2 Level 8 Fiend-Type monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card using a Rank 5 or higher Fiend-Type Xyz monster you control with no Xyz Materials. When Summoned this way, this card cannot attack during the same turn it is Xyz Summoned. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can target 1 Fiend-Type Xyz monster in your Graveyard; attach it to this card as an Xyz Material, but banish it when it is detached. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard; Normal Summon that monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. You can only control 1 "Ballom, Archfiend of Armagedon".

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Pandemonium Necro-Skull]

pandemonium_necro_skull_by_batmed-d92h49

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler Spells]
[Spoiler Pandemonium Tower]
pandemonium_tower_by_batmed-d923xzj.png
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler Archfiend's Lustful Garden]
archfiend_s_lustful_garden_by_batmed-d8y

When a Fiend-Type monster is Tributed for the Tribute Summon of a Fiend-Type monster, you can send 1 Fiend-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, then target 1 Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard; shuffle that target into the Deck. You can select and activate one of the following effects. You can only activate this effect of "Archfiend’s Lustful Garden" once per turn.
● Fusion Summon 1 Fiend-Type Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or your side of the field as Fusion Materials.
● Target 1 Fiend-Type monster you control; that target becomes a Tuner until the End Phase.
● Target 2 Fiend-Type monster you control; the second target becomes the Level of the first target until the End Phase.

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Soul Dragons/Guardians]

[Spoiler Main Deck Monsters]

[Spoiler Magan, Magma Spirit of the Kazoragan]

uTl9HQo.png

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Reiku, Soldier of the Airesugon]

eNKPTIB.png

(This card's name is always treated as "Soul Guardian of Ojutai")
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by discarding 1 WATER or "Soul Guardian" monster from your hand while you control no WATER monsters. When this Special Summoned card is banished for the Fusion Summon of a "Soul Dragon" Fusion monster, you can excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck; add 1 excavated monster to your hand, then shuffle the rest into the Deck. You can only activate this effect of "Reiku, Soldier of the Airesugon" once per turn.

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Nagariku, Bounder of the Sanshokugon]

bxm7GqL.png

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Sunaizo, Manipulator of the Chikiyugon]

TDNA2gP.png

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Sidisi, Twisted Sorcerer of the Kaokugon]

nCsV1o4.png

(This card's name is always treated as "Soul Guardian of Silumgar")
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by discarding 1 DARK or "Soul Guardian" monster from your hand while you control no DARK monsters. When Summoned this way, you can target 1 monster in your opponent's Graveyard; Special Summon that target to your side of the field, but if you do, only that monster can attack for the rest of this turn, also you cannot Special Summon monsters, except Fusion Monsters. The monster Summoned by this effect becomes Zombie-Type, also its effects are negated. If this card leaves the field, destroy that monster.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Fusion Monsters]

[Spoiler Soul Dragon of the Frozen Winter - Ojutai]

1wmbc7Q.png

1 "Soul Guardian" monster + 1 WATER monster
You can also Fusion Summon this card by banishing the above listed materials. (You do not use "Polymerization") Cannot be targerted by card effects. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points; you can excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck, add 1 of them to your hand, also, after that, shuffle the rest back into your Deck. You can only control 1 "Soul Dragon of the Frozen Winter - Ojutai".

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Soul Dragon of the Blackest Night - Silumgar]

oFa7Wty.png

1 "Soul Guardian" monster + 1 DARK monster
You can also Fusion Summon this card by banishing the above listed materials. (You do not use "Polymerization") When this card is Fusion Summoned, target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of the targeted monster while you controll this card. When this card attacks an opponent's monster, destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step.  You can only control 1 "Soul Dragon of the Blackest Night -Silumgar".
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler Soul Dragon of the Shattering Earth - Dromaka]
H8T8txU.png
1 "Soul Guardian" monster + 1 EARTH monster
You can also Fusion Summon this card by banishing the above listed materials. (You do not use "Polymerization") Your opponent cannot activate Spell Cards during your turn. When this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate monster effects until the end of the Damage Step. You can only control 1 "Soul Dragon of the Shattering Earth - Dromaka".
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler Soul Dragon of the Thundering Current - Kolaghan]
h9QdDse.png
1 "Soul Guardian" monster + 1 WIND monster
You can also Fusion Summon this card by banishing the above listed materials. (You do not use "Polymerization") When a monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: You can activate this effect; that monster can make a second attack on an opponent's monster in a row. During either player's turn, when your opponent activates a card or effect of a card with the name same as a card in your opponent's Graveyard; your opponent takes 1000 damage. You can only control 1 "Soul Dragon of the Thunder Current - Kolaghan".
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler Soul Dragon of the Erupting Heat - Atarka]
9R9Q2Io.png
1 "Soul Guardian" monster + 1 FIRE monster
You can also Fusion Summon this card by banishing the above listed materials. (You do not use "Polymerization") When this card is Fusion Summoned; change all monsters your opponent controls to Defense Position, then distribute up to 5 Eruption Counterson among monsters yours opponent controls. Monsters with Eruption Counters lose 500 DEF for each Eruption Counter on them. A monster with Eruption Counters that has 0 DEF is destroyed. (These effects apply even if this card leaves the field) When this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing damage to your opponent.  You can only control 1 "Soul Dragon of the Erupting Heat - Atarka".[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

For my generics, I will be submitting:

[Spoiler Xyz Monsters]
[Spoiler Blaze Fenix, the Ascending Myth]
9kDodB0.png
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler Fiendish Joker]
RcuD5Ux.png

2 Level 4 DARK Monsters
While this card has Xyz Materials, negate the effects of cards discarded by this card's effects. Once per turn, while this card has Xyz Materials, If a player adds a card(s) to their hand outside of their normal Draw, or the turn player has a card(s) in their hand during the End Phase: That player discards 1 card. During each of your opponent's End Phases, detach 1 Xyz Material from this card. You can only control 1 "Fiendish Joker".
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler Hachi the Forgiven Crow]
3GrXHZ2.png
2 Level 4 Monsters
While this card has Xyz Materials, decrease the original ATK of monsters your opponent controls by 200 for each LIGHT monster you control. Once per turn, when your opponent would Special Summon a monster whose ATK is lower than the ATK of this card, except by a card effect, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; destroy that monster. You can only control 1 "Hachi the Forgiven Crow".
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler Queen of Negativity]
P5YJCM7.png
2 Level 4 Monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card using a Level -4 monster as one of its Xyz Materials, and if you do, when this card is Xyz Summoned, Trap Cards cannot be activated. Once per turn, during your opponent's turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; that monster's Level becomes a negative Level until the End Phase. You can only control 1 "Queen of Negativity".
[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Magmaeer]

J2gsmC1.png

[/spoiler]
[Spoiler Barbaric Warwolf]
UCLuBbx.png
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Spell Cards]
[Spoiler Tribute Monument of Kolaghan]
J12QAMD.png
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler Tribute Monument of Silumgar]
k8TAQC7.png
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[Spoiler Trap Cards]
[Spoiler Mentality Fatality]
qZIqext.png
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler Life Drain]
RaEdgsT.png
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

This is a re-post of my previous archetype, Syntheticals. I will also be including a couple of generics in a seperate tab, and paste some of the changes  on the cards submitted. Also, 4 cards in the archetype were made after the post, so I will not include them until the next pooling. Here we go:

Post (Syntheticals): http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/332916-dragons-adorable-dragons-archetype-syntheticals/

Post (Generics): http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/331830-singles-yugstermajors-generic-cards/

[spoiler='Changes:']

Bump (5/1/2015)!

• Tweaked OCG on certain cards
  • Added "Synthetical Authority" and "Synthetical Consensus" Fusion monsters
  • Fixed exploit with Heavenly Special Summoning Fusion monsters from Banished Zone
  • Removed clause from Lvl. 1 Syntheticals requiring you to have only "Synthetical" monsters in grave
  • Fixed wording on the Fusion Clause to signify name of the actual monster (Bliss now says: "Except the turn 'Synthetical Bliss' was sent to the Graveyard")
  • Tweaked all effs on Liberty

Edit (5/3/2015):

• Removed "Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set" clause from Lvl. 1 Synthetical monsters

Bump (5/12/15) Final Support!:

• Updated OCG on Lvl. 1 cards to only use Effect monsters in-grave to Fusion Summon. Restricted them to Main Phase only.
  • Reduced ATK of Synthetical Sanctity from 2500 to 2300

Bump (5/16/15):

• Multiple OCG Fixes
  • Made "Synthetical Consensus" a hard Once per Duel clause across all effs, rather than just On-Summon.
  • Lvl. 1 Syntheticals no longer can Fusion Summon during Either Player's Main Phase.
  • Lvl. 1 Syntheticals Fusion Summon eff is now based on the activation of each one's effects, rather than being universally OPT.
  • Feasting Ground no longer treats Opponent's monsters as Syntheticals
  • Synthetical Fusion no longer uses both graveyards as resources for Fusion Summoning.

Edit (5/17/15):

• Authority's effs are now both optional upon Summoning, rather than it being based on the turn its Summoned.

Edit (5/22/15):

• Synthetical Plains no longer requires you to have no monsters to activate its effect(s).

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Syntheticals (15/15)']

Effect Monsters:

• Synthetical Aggro
  • Synthetical Anxiety
  • Synthetical Bliss
  • Synthetical Luxuary
  • Synthetical Seldom

Fusion Monsters:

• Synthetical Heavenly
  • Synthetical Consensus
  • Synthetical Authority