Post and I'll give you a personalized Id

Blake

I'll give you your very own Id from scratch!

Ids are the supernatural abilities in my story, the Historian's Chronicle (see: my sig), which is somewhat based on YCM.

[spoiler=From HC's Glossary]

Id: Special powers borne of desire. Id are hereditary, but the exact type of Id isn't guaranteed to pass down, though it is more common. Each person with an Id has only one, but almost all Ids can evolve. They generally manifest themselves before their user hits 20 years old, though later has occurred, and they have some form of sentience, as they are a manifestation of desires. Gale's Mirror Replicate is an example of an Id with full consciousness, as it calls itself Mira. Ids can manifest in many different classifications.

What I give you may or may not appear in HC. It's up to my discretion, but this helps me out by giving me a backlog, if nothing else.

Who knows? You may endup with an id already introduced, if you get my drift~

So ready and willing to give you powers, my good people!

19.gif

keep in mind that, should i use these at some point, everything here is tentative

i know you did fate's flight for a reason

but i'm curious as to if you had a different thing in mind at first :'o

I considered something flight based. Like pure white wings with an upgrade to bright red wings later on. Caeda + Kazooie.

However, I chose Fate's Flight as it fit you and the role better, in a more subtle way, and allowed me to work more of your true self into Adrian.

okay

Formshift ~ Big Bang Dragon

Thw user can turn his arms and legs into dragonic claws, giving him greater strength, speed, and the ability to stab his claws into anything softer than steel. At the same time, the user's eyes take on a lizard-like appearance, and the user grows a tail.

• Strength: 8/10
  • Potential: 3/10

Well considering what you've told me so far....

Here.

Audio ~ Siren's Song

The user has the ability to speak in a way to anyone that mimics a speech pattern or accent that they find comforting. Even harsh words sound a bit less so. Only works on a single person or a small group that responds to the same speech.

• Strength: 1/10
  • Potential: 8/10

Eh, I gave you an ability, so I guess it will be interesting to see the reverse.

Modeshift ~ Spiralling Soul

User has the ability to turn any part of their body into a functional drill on demand, though no more tham two parts at once. An extra large drill can be made, instead, but the user is exhausted after use.

• Strength: 4/10
  • Potential: 7.5/10

I'm interested.

FUN FACT

One of the characters, Abel, has the codename Azure. He turns into dogs. Your name has tickled me, so you get a rep.

ANYWAY

Elemental ~ Aqua Pack

User can turn any liquid near them into a canine(s) made of the liquid, proportional to the body of water used, which can be dismissed on demand. Currently capable of controlling around 15 gallons of liquid.

• Strength: 7/10
  • Potential: 4/10

Sure why not

Elemental ~ Elegant Force

User can control any flames within 5 meters of themself, causing them to shrink, grow, or affect only those designated as targets. While being controlled, flames begin to glow with a myriad of brilliant colors, but with a scarlet line in the center.

• Strength: 2
  • Potential: 8

oooh, this seems like fun

Formshift ~ With Love

The user can transform between their original body and what they would look like as the opposite gender, on demand. While impractical, the user developed a knack for espionage.

• Potential: 1/10

Ooh cool

Elemental ~ Pyro Papillonui

The user can summon up to 10 bits of fire in the form of worms. Given their small size, they can easily be hidden in the area and not extiniguished. In minutes, the worms will have consumed enough around them with their flames to become a cocoon, and then a moth around the skze of a vulture. At that stage, moths have the abilitt to explodd on contact, if the user choose them to as he controls them. Total transformation time tends to be 2 minutes until cocoon, and 3 more until moths, though what the worms "eat" affects the speed. The worms fade if the user is unconscious.

• Potential: 3/10

*posts*

Spatial ~ Dimension Slice

The user can manipulate space around him, allowing him slice objects around him into pieces. Each piece can survive on its own, as he cut area ap'ears as if a portal was attached to the parts, but it's much more vulnerable. Extremely taxing on the user, to the point that slicing a person in half, then one more slice will leave the user panting.

• Strength: 9/10
  • Potential: 2/10

Little did anyone know that Black is secretly story planning

Augment ~ Crazed Technician

A passive Id, the user is naturally gifted with the knowledge to understand any machine he touches, down to the washers used, as well as its functions. Due to compiling each and every machine he has ever touched, he also has quite the penchant for building machinery in record tims, even new inventions.

• Strength: .5/10
  • Potential: 10/10

Hai.

huh, i never named this id

Creation ~ Marvelous Mirage

Allows the user to create a perfect, albeit intangible, copy of himself and control it. The user can also swap his real body and his copy at will, within about 10 meters.

• Potential: 6/10

I'm not relevant so I'll probably never end up in the story, but sure why not?

Creation ~ Deductive Shot

The user can create bullets with a mind of their own, which will fit into whatever gun they're using. The bullets aim for vital points, but are slower than a normal bullet, and have the same range as a regular bullet.

• Strength: 5/10
  • Potential: 5/10

Let's see what you can do.

Illusion ~ Nightmare Fiction

If the user is around someone who is distressed, enraged, or otherwise has their emotions at a fever pitch, an illusion can be created thst renders the afflicted's body immobile and shows them images of snakes devouring their flesh, as well as more choice images. Can only afflict 1 person at a time, and the person can be knocked out of it if their body is met with a non-fatal shock. The user tends to aim for the heart on his victims.

• Strength: 10/10

I exist too!

Augment ~ Phantom Knight

The user has the ability to turn himself and anything he touches invisible and silent, except between themselves, though movement still makes noise. Time limit is about 20 seconds at a time, or 10 if hiding someone else.

• Strength: 2/10
  • Potential: 8/10

gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme

Augment ~ Master's Touch

The user has the ability to replicate anything he's seen onto a canvas or paper, flawlessly, leading to the user working as intelligence.

• Strength: 2/10
  • Potential: 7/10

Spatial ~ Dimension Slice

The user can manipulate space around him, allowing him slice objects around him into pieces. Each piece can survive on its own, as he cut area ap'ears as if a portal was attached to the parts, but it's much more vulnerable. Extremely taxing on the user, to the point that slicing a person in half, then one more slice will leave the user panting.

• Strength: 9/10
*puppy dog eyes* i want it sooo much.

was skipped :

No, you posted seconds before me and i missed it >=

I still need to read the stuff after chapter 10 or so.  But I don't like doing lots of reading... :(

Creation ~ Half Life

The user can tie strings to inanimate objects in order to create an effect to life, but it comes across more like Zombies. Dead bodies can be reanimated, though results are varied. The strings appear on joints, and ahould they be destroyed, the object or body loses its 'life'.

• Potential: 4/10

ohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgeeohemgee

Archived