Archetype Generator Meta

Draconus297

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds good. 

In terms of the card pool we have now, at least it's actually stable. As of now, I literally have no idea what the hell they're doing in 2099 anymore, now with their New Deal and stuff. In terms of their new review pool, I know how Darkness and Toyo design cards (and I guess to an extent, Self-Destruct Button), but not with darkflareblade. 

I did, although there are like 3 of your cards not in yet, Sakura, mostly because of reformatting stuff.

Yes, I am anal-retentive about the format in which the cards are listed. You'll note every card in the Generics Pool follows one format, which I follow religiously in my other threads as well (with the exception of "Aeon", which was one of my projects from before my current format existed).

There's also one new Numerix.

By the by, Dova, if you want Toon monsters to be super relevant . . . Try making a Toon version of one of the Main Deck Amazoni cards. They're a solid Fusion archetype, and it would help with Toon Fusion being live.

Yeah, and that also includes rewriting effects to standard TCG grammar (which doesn't use the numbering system); recall that it's used for OCG purposes and generally shortening the amount of (hard) OPT lines that need to be written. Though, to be fair, I'm probably one of the few people who even uses hybrid PSCT (the standard TCG grammar with the OCG numbering).

The rest of the reformats (replace the | with - is fine).

I have been clearing out the OCG numbering, actually, to try to keep everything consistent.

My stat line is pretty recognizable:

ATTRIBUTE - Level/Rank - Type(/subtype) - ATK/DEF (- Scale)

Yeah, updating your Toon support page would make things easier to access for those who want to play Toons.

As far as I'm aware, regarding Fusions:

Chthonian has 2, -zords focus on them (but I'm not sure that you can use Fusion Spells), there are obviously Barrk-Knights, Steel Dragons do everything, Darkhorse do have 3 Fusions (quick reminder that Victory has to be Contact Fused, while with the other two it's optional, like Beast-Eyes- Speaking of which, I predicted optional alternate Fusions), and that's about as far as I go for non-Contact Fusions.

Due to constraints, plus my realizing that Divine Double Blader goes a step beyond protag into kinda scum, the "D-Order" archetype will not be available for selection as a character's Deck in Yu-Gi-Oh! ALTER. Telling you now.

Let me look it over before I decide to jump in; remember that the last time I even posted in RPs was way back in 2011 (when Rinne and some other mod existed). One was a post-apocalyptic 5Ds and the other was YCM themed. (Latter was fun, since it was killing spambots)

I'd remake the latter, but interest will die out quickly. 

I was probably thinking about PRIO when I suggested that theme, but yeah go crazy with it.

(I could post some of the Sunbeast stuff I already made, but I've left them on the backburner for who knows how long and yeah, they are mini-floodgates).

----

Jokingly, I could do Winter Dragons and make a support card called "Eternal Winter" or something (no, bad idea).

Or yes, Performavile (though it means that I have to partly rip off P-pals to an extent).

Archived