Archetype Generator Meta

Draconus297

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giving my Spellbound stuff a resurgence. Here's a preview:

Studious Sorcerer Mellaxis

DARK - Level 3 - Spellcaster/Effect - 700/600

Once per turn, you can discard up to 3 cards from your hand: Special Summon a number of "Spellbound" monsters equal to the number of cards discarded from your hand or Graveyard. If you control a face-up "Spellbound" monster, and this monster is in your Graveyard: You can Special Summon this monster.

Spellbound Magic Student

LIGHT - Level 4 - Spellcaster/Effect - 100/2100

Once per turn, if this monster is in face-up Defense Position, you can add 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. If this monster was Special Summoned by the effect of a "Mellaxis" monster, it gains the following effect:

●Up to twice per turn, "Mellaxis" and "Spellbound" monsters cannot be destroyed.

Spellbound Swordswoman

LIGHT - Level 4 - Warrior/Effect - 1700/1500

If this monster destroys your opponent's monster by battle, increase the ATK and DEF of all monsters you control by 200. If this monster is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Mellaxis" monster, it gains the following effect:

●If this monster is in Attack Position, the attacks and effects of "Mellaxis" and "Spellbound" monsters cannot be negated.

Spellbound Dracena

FIRE - Level 4 - Dragon/Effect - 2400/200

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. If this monster battles, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the monster that battled this monster at the end of the Damage Step. If this monster is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Mellaxis" monster, it gains the following effect:

●Your opponent cannot target "Spellbound" monsters for card effects, except this card.

You've made more archetypes than Conglomerate, haven't you?

I have, but they're gonna be my main deck (probably followed by Moltanics, but since that was a gift...).

Most of the others I'd made was for the sake of making them and wondering if others might run with 'em. I never made an archetype that I'd intended to use.

EDIT: If he's okay with it, I'd like to request adding shadowleipard's FIRE/WATER Chaos cards to the AGM pool: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/350789-firewater-chaos-1212/

Most of the AGM stuff I made can make Xyz, but it generally depends. Skateboards are pretty much Rank 3; other stuff is likely 4s. Psychic Dragon can make up to 8 via Serena, but that comes with them being locked to their own members during that turn. 

Going to be a bit tricky to design a Numerix in this case; least with the constraints if I choose to make it a generic Archetype member. You know what, I'll just make it generic (dk what Rank though). 

-------

Another note I'll make about our format is that we're probably a lot more clear with what our power level is intended to be (well, less metagame crap but still enough to provide a decent game). Right now, I literally have no idea what the hell 2099 wants to do (and apparently a certain user wants to be snarky about it when asked). 

Archived