Archetype Generator Meta

Draconus297

Well, given that certain archetypes are hurting for archetypal support, and that I've abandoned more than a few subseries ideas (just look at Rail Delinquent, or the Skeleca stuff), you could make support contests of three cards. You could manage those, same as I do the Deck Challenges. Maybe one a month, same with the Deck Challenges?

Also, even though it's only the 17th, here's a hint to the July challenge: This is the first challenge where an accepted Konami archetype could competently be run as the focal point.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Someone needs to update the Archetype game again...)

I sort of have the monster lineup fleshed out for my current project, but backrow will continue to be a pain in the ass. Instead of specific names for the Beast-Types, I made them Attribute-specific (because they do), so I can at least leave it open to further "Riders". 

tl;dr, current progress report:

• 3 Beast monsters (FIRE, LIGHT, EARTH; I should add a WIND member to make it 4. All are Level 4)
  • 2 "rider" monsters (same Attributes as their corresponding Beast; I don't have one for FIRE/WIND yet; also Levels 1-4 so they can Synchro from 5 to 8)
  • 1 Synchro Monster (well, LIGHT combination; other three will be determined later.)
  • Field Spell to start plays

Once I get the Main Deck and stuff, I suppose I'll post them. Here's what the LIGHT Synchro form looks like.

Hearts Riding Club Champion - Sacred Flyer

Level 7 | LIGHT | Beast | Synchro | Effect

2600/2100
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Beast-Type monsters
You can only use the ② and ③ effects of this card's name each once per turn. ① If this card was Synchro Summoned using only "Hearts Riding Club" monsters, it cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. ② You can Special Summon 1 Beast or Spellcaster monster from your hand or Graveyard, except "Hearts Riding Club Champion - Sacred Flyer". ③ You can banish 1 card your opponent controls or in their hand.

(Uh yeah, this thing technically is cross-compatible [and yes, it also benefits from support in the other Archetype I made outside this club + used as an egg location]. Outside Sunbeasts, do we have any other Beast-Type archetypes?)

So, I'm wondering: Regarding Veldaion the Rampaging Emperor and Grand Sacred Emperor Veldaion . . . are they worth running? I mean, if you build the AGM equivalent of Counter Fairies, having a boss you can drop on demand or NS in a pinch sounds pretty sweet, and a double Kaiju that can also function from the Graveyard is hypothetically an amazing boss to build a rogue Deck around, but I'm wondering if Veldaion (or his three Counter Traps, whose high LP costs are balanced by having a draw effect if you Summoned Veldaion the same turn they were activated, regardless of whether he came out before or after them) could be teched in, either to push with or as a last resort to use for a comeback.

Also, I'm kinda short on ideas for cards right now, as can be evidenced by not making anything new in over a week. I'm just absolutely creatively bankrupt at the moment, and even my writing has suffered. I'll try to manage the group's activities, but I won't be designing for a while, unfortunately. I'll bump my Legacy thread to keep it from dying while I try to recover from whatever has me unable to think, but it'll be the tiniest update that thread has had yet.

I assume those are in generics? They sound powerful and possibly splashable, but it's hard to comment on 'em without seeing them first.

I think we've all hit something, so it's really no biggie. Take however much time you need.

I've been meaning to start that contest, but haven't been able to get on my computer to do YCM stuff. I can't do it tomorrow through Tuesday though since my folks seem to be planning a weekend trip.

1. Probably are in generics, because I don't believe they go into any existing prompts. You can check though.

2. Yeah, think a lot of us are in design slump mode. Lately, I've only been generating cards via my ED game threads (which sometimes involves me having to bump my own since people don't like doing them; yes, this also means Link monsters which I know Draco hates.) Still stalled on making more for current project.

(Also blame summer school and other sheet; namely former)

3. Would be nice if members critique the stuff you and Draco made for their Archetypes. (I haven't done the recent changes in Draco's one or yours, but everything else I addressed.) Certain members, I have not seen critiquing ANY legacy stuff.

Then again, some of the members we have are technically inactive in card making and/or in general for YCM.

Here he is, and everything that directly references him:

Veldaion the Rampaging Emperor

DARK - Level 6 - Dragon/Effect - 2350/1300

If a Counter Trap Card that negates an attack, effect, or Summon is activated, you can Special Summon this monster from your hand and activate 1 of the following effects depending upon what was negated:

●Monster Summon: Inflict 2000 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

●Monster Effect or Attack: Skip any 1 Phase of your opponent's next turn, of your choosing.

●Trap Activation or Effect: Inflict 1500 damage to your opponent, also discard 1 card from their hand at random.

●Spell Activation or Effect: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent, also draw 1 card.

Each player can only Summon 1 "Veldaion the Rampaging Emperor" with its own effect per turn.

Grand Sacred Emperor Veldaion

LIGHT - Level 11 - Dragon/Effect - 3650/2300

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand or Graveyard) by Tributing 3 face-up monsters either player controls, including at least 1 "Veldaion the Rampaging Emperor", and cannot be Summoned by other ways. You do not have to pay the activation cost of Counter Trap Cards, also monsters you control are unaffected by Counter Trap Cards. If a Counter Trap Card is activated, you can activate 1 of the following effects if it negated 1 of the following:

●Monster Summon: Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position.

●Monster Attack or Effect: Banish 1 card from your opponent's Graveyard.

●Spell Activation or Effect: Destroy up to 3 face-up cards your opponent controls.

●Trap Activation or Effect: Inflict 2000 damage to your opponent.

Deal With Veldaion

Normal Spell

Discard 1 card, then add 1 Counter Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. You cannot Set the added card this turn.

Veldaion's Hatred

Counter Trap

Activate only if an effect is activated. Pay 2500 Life Points: Negate that effect and banish the card whose effect was negated. If "Veldaion the Rampaging Emperor" was Summoned during the turn this card is activated: Draw 1 card during the End Phase.

Veldaion's Presence

Counter Trap

Activate only if your opponent's monster declares an attack. Pay 1500 Life Points: Negate that attack, then banish the monster whose attack was negated. If "Veldaion the Rampaging Emperor" was Summoned during the turn this card was activated: Draw 1 card during the End Phase.

Veldaion's Disapproval

Counter Trap

If your opponent would Summon a monster: Pay 2000 Life Points, negate that Summon, and if you do, banish the monster whose Summon was negated. If "Veldaion the Rampaging Emperor" was Summoned during the turn this card was activated: Draw 1 card during the End Phase.

Mm. Yeah, I can't really see these being used outside either a deck specifically dedicated to them or one whose core engine is extremely tiny. Either way, a design like this falls into the "early ritual monster syndrome" in that they aren't exactly searchable and they require either too much or (in these cards' cases), too conditional an investment to use outside their niche.

I will say you did balance them out fine though. They are quite powerful, but not overbearingly so.

I'm sure that, now that I've brought the issue up, you can make the first contest about giving Veldaion the necessary support to be a legitimate threat. Or Dame of the Sacred Tome, or Rail Cannon Delinquent, or any of the less powerful series/archetypes in the AGM. In fact, Tinkerer, I give my express permission for you to set up contests for support for anything I made, because I'd love the gaps in support for things I made to be filled.

[spoiler=Whatever I made for HRC at the moment (and no, HRC isn't the initials of the presidential candidate I would've liked in office instead of the current guy]

Hearts Riding Club - Palomino
Level 4 | EARTH | Beast | Effect
1300/1900
① While you control a EARTH Spellcaster "Hearts Riding Club" monster, this card cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. ② Your opponent cannot target another "Hearts Riding Club" monster you control for attacks, except "Hearts Riding Club - Palomino".

Hearts Riding Club - Prancer
Level 4 | LIGHT | Beast | Effect
1600/1500
① While you control a LIGHT Spellcaster "Hearts Riding Club" monster, this card cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. ② Once per turn, if a "Hearts Riding Club" monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can banish 1 card your opponent controls.

Hearts Riding Club - Fēnghǎiwān
Level 4 | WIND | Beast | Effect
1800/1200
① While you control a WIND Spellcaster "Hearts Riding Club" monster, this card cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. ② Once per turn: You can target 1 "Hearts Riding Club" monster you control; this turn, the targeted monster can attack directly, but other monsters you control cannot attack.

Hearts Riding Club - Honōtora
Level 4 | FIRE | Beast | Effect
1900/1000
① While you control a FIRE Spellcaster "Hearts Riding Club" monster, this card cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. ② Once per turn, during either player's turn, if a card or effect is activated that would target another "Hearts Riding Club" monster you control: You can negate that effect.

Hearts Riding Club Member - Haruyo
Level 4 | EARTH | Spellcaster | Tuner | Effect
1600/1600
You can only use each effect of this card's name once per turn. ① During either player's turn: You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 "Hearts Riding Club" Beast monster from your Deck. ② During either player's turn: You can target 1 "Hearts Riding Club" non-Tuner monster you control; Synchro Summon 1 "Hearts Riding Club" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck using this card and the targeted monster as Synchro Material.  

Hearts Riding Club Member - Ruby
Level 3 | LIGHT | Spellcaster | Tuner | Effect
1500/1200
You can only use each effect of this card's name once per turn. ① During either player's turn: You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 "Hearts Riding Club" Beast monster from your hand or Graveyard. ② During either player's turn: You can target 1 "Hearts Riding Club" non-Tuner monster you control; Synchro Summon 1 "Hearts Riding Club" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck using this card and the targeted monster as Synchro Material.  

Hearts Riding Club Member - Xiāngfēng
Level 2 | WIND | Spellcaster | Tuner | Effect
1200/900
You can only use each effect of this card's name once per turn. ① You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Hearts Riding Club" monster from your hand or Graveyard, except "Hearts Riding Club Member - Zephyr". ② During either player's turn: You can target 1 "Hearts Riding Club" non-Tuner monster in your Graveyard; Synchro Summon 1 "Hearts Riding Club" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck using this card and the targeted monster as Synchro Material.  

Hearts Riding Club Champion - Crimson Glory
Level 8 | EARTH | Beast | Synchro |Effect
2400/3000
1 Spellcaster Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Beast monsters
You can only use the ③ effect of this card's name each once per turn. ① If this card was Synchro Summoned using only "Hearts Riding Club" monsters, it cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. ② Your opponent can only Special Summon monsters once per turn. ③ During either player's turn: You can target 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard; Set it to your side of the field, but banish it when it leaves the field.

Hearts Riding Club Champion - Sacred Flyer
Level 7 | LIGHT | Beast | Synchro |Effect
2600/2100
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Beast monsters
You can only use the ② and ③ effects of this card's name each once per turn. ① If this card was Synchro Summoned using only "Hearts Riding Club" monsters, it cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. ② You can Special Summon 1 Beast or Spellcaster monster from your hand or Graveyard, except "Hearts Riding Club Champion - Sacred Flyer". ③ You can banish 1 card your opponent controls or in their hand.

Hearts Riding Club Academy
Spell | Field
You can only use each effect of this card's name once per turn. ① You can add 1 "Hearts Riding Club" card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. ② During either player's turn: You can Special Summon 1 "Hearts Riding Club" Spellcaster monster from your hand or Graveyard.

=====

Also some stuff about what I said to Draco in the awards thread about why AGM users don't get recognition in Custom Cards. I'll elaborate on it now (didn't earlier because irrelevant to the awards and I had to go work today [i don't get paid to moderate this site, you know].

[spoiler=]

1. Only a handful of us are actually active in the section.

I did forget to mention Dova as of late in the initial reply, but yeah it still boils down to Draco, myself, him, Tinkerer and Nyx. Tojin is somewhat inactive lately in general but still posts stuff, I have not seen Garland or ChampionZero at all within the past month or so [in cardmaking]. I will exclude Talim Rave because she hasn't been in CC since early/mid 2016 period (bar for a little argument about 1v1 voting policies).

2. Most of us either stick in Casual Cards (which is technically geared for newer users and designs that don't work in a regional setting).

Let's analyze us in general and where we post:

• Myself: I pretty much post in Advanced (well, creation-wise) all the time because I build things to survive the power creep [or that's the intent thereof]. I admit a lot of my stuff is currently AGM oriented (sets nowadays are, but generics are all me).
    • Then again, my initial job upon becoming Custom Card moderator was to reform the section in the first place). For critiquing, I go in both areas (Advanced/Casual).
    • I'd post more in the section, but you guys know full well that I have to deal with CC as a whole, along with my coursework. (My part-time job is actually relatively easy, so...)
  • Draconus: Mostly Advanced Multiples / the generics thread. (Haven't seen you post singular cards in the area, and Casual is kinda barren on your end).
    • Also not much replies to other user's topics; I've seen you do a few though, but yeah.
    • Ah yes, and among the only two AGM users who posted in the ED game threads; you and Tinkerer. (Outside of the Link one, which I know you dislike, you've made some stuff in the other three; your Fusion one included).
  • Tinkerer: Looking at recent post history, you post in both areas (but sporadically).
    • Only AGM user besides me to have made a Link Monster in that game thread, but iffy on your commitment in the other two.
  • Dova: You have the Advanced Multiples review thread, which is helpful, but overall cardmaking in the section is pretty barren nowadays.
    • One thing of note is no singles outside the generics thread (least recently anyway). You may want to work on that more after Leaderboard finishes up. BTW guys, go support him in his match. (I won't say which one is his)
  • Nyx: Where do I go with this? Your sets are in Advanced Multiples (usually), but at the same time, you post mostly Casual singles (and updates to the generic thread). It is also noticed that you do c/p the prompt directly from the game (which technically does fit in the word requirement, but doesn't reflect how you chose to address the prompt).
    • I think you've realized this by now, but your threads are mostly bumping nowadays. Notice that no one really gives you a review, except for maybe Darj in Casual (and some newer users)?
  • Everyone else: Yeah, you guys need to step up your game in both areas (or Casual, because that's where most of your stuff lies). I know Tojin posted some stuff in Advanced, but...

In general, we all stick to the general cardmaking areas. Only Dova's done any 1v1s / actual contest competitions, but that much is rare. I technically don't compete because I have other things that require my attention. Then again, I have to actually HOST the Leaderboard [striker said he'd be around for Season 17, but I'm ready to run it again if I have to] and the CC Monthly tournaments / the equivalents.

General contests / 1v1s might be a good idea for you all to showcase your skills, and at least show you're competent enough to know game design. Needless to say that all of us will need to adapt to Link format outside this club.

3. How we address changes and critique

This one factors in how well have you been shown to accept critique and changes when needed. This also means not asking "what do you think needs to be repaired"? Also, are you guys grateful for people reviewing your works or just browse over it and then bump at a later time.

(Members take a lot of time to grade our works [even amongst ourselves]; the least we can do is at least show gratitude towards users who review stuff [in-thread thank you or just rep the post] and/or make it clear that their concerns were taken into consideration. I already promise reps to people who give proper reviews under the AC [and I haven't defaulted on those promises], and fix stuff accordingly. I'm not perfect.)

Also a note about reviewing other member's topics, yeah, Actually critique on them, so we get an idea of your understanding of the game. This doesn't, however, mean rehashing the card's capacities and/or the obvious stuff that a card does. (You technically can, but provide your own thoughts too.)

You don't have to be a perfect card maker (because no one is due to our designs being constrained by Konami's hand in design), but show that you can learn from critique and improve overall. That's what CC is intended to be doing.

4. Subjective standards

Just recall that the Member Awards (in a similar vein to the YCM Member Brawls, whenever they come up again, or the anime/Pokemon tourneys) are literally popularity contests. While a lot of the old vets have left, you still have some of the old guard left, like Darj, Sleepy and Black, who are seasoned at their work (well, Black and Darj anyway). Then we have the users who people doubt the competitive design capacity of, but still get praise for being active. And then the guys who design offsite where I don't go (including the DP chats).

[Admittedly, CC is more dead than it used to in the past]

I keep tabs on everyone who posts in my section (self included), and overall rating on users varies on the factors I pointed out in my vote post: How active are you in CC (being on Discord does NOT count), how well do you take CnC / build on it and how helpful are you in reviewing?

Some members score well in these categories, others are neutral-ish and rest are either okay-ish or improvement needs to be shown.

If you wish to know my opinion on non-AGM users who post in CC, you can ask me at a later time. I won't do so now because I already wrote a text wall evaluating why we aren't getting noticed outside this club (and maybe Games), and evaluating other users will make it longer.

=====

I'm not writing this to be a jackass, but if the AGM as a whole wants to get a better reputation in CC and get people other than ourselves voting for members here, we need to actually be more active in the section and show that we know how to design properly. So yeah, Tinkerer, that design contest would be a good way to show everyone how competent you are in design grading. Same goes if we participate in 1v1s; ever notice that we don't have competitions amongst ourselves.

I want us all to improve and make Custom Cards active (not to the pre-2011 levels that I remember from the past, but at least to the point where it isn't a barren wasteland). For club purposes, we can stick with the modified ARC-V format, but eventually we'll have to keep up with the newer stuff. (At this time, I'm trying to figure out how to run Links properly; albeit using a YGOPro Beta on emulator).

After I finish the above prompt, I will probably deviate a bit from strictly AGM and do TRON Beast (which is a VRAINS-era prompt). I need some practice designing Link decks.

You bring up good points in regards to CC. I could probably help more by actually reviewing stuff. I could also submit more, but my stuff is pretty sporadic and usually involves odd singles unless I'm making something for this club

I do have a good number of projects, but most of 'em are half-finished and ones that I don't particularly care to share unless it involves odd wording that I need confirmation on, but I could post them just to give ideas.

Same as with Sakura, I wanna also put my hand to making some VRAINS-era cards, but I've been waiting until Percy's 'pro to update with Link stuff before I actually play with them, so I really only have theoretical knowledge on Links and their capabilities (as opposed to actual, playing experience).

In regards to the contest, I should be back home with my computer today so I'll make the post tonight. Anyone willing to help judge?

I could always do it, since I'm not actively card making at the moment.

Setting up the contest or joining as judge? I'd really appreciate it if you could do the former as it'll probably be pretty late before I can get to it.

I'll post what I've got for Lightkin today as well, but I haven't done the ED yet.

I should post whatever I got from Hearts Riding; at the minimum, I at least have all the Beast monsters and 3/4 of the Tuners; need to work on the Level 5/6 Synchros and obviously backrow is barren save for the Field Spell.

(I'll probably add on some backrow and stuff before I post them up)

As for the contest, either you or Draco can run it; doesn't matter. Just hope people actually participate.

I was thinking more in-line with this old thread of yours.  Except given a prompt at the beginning and working with however they want to go about completing it rather than making individual cards for a set purpose.  It's not meant to be a support contest, but a create contest.  We just have to make sure to give prompts that haven't been done on here (shouldn't be too hard).

Here are some prompts that should be relatively easy, but leave enough room for both fun things the AGM needs (Fusion and WATER are a bit of a recurring theme with the prompts I chose), and creative decisions regarding exactly how they want to approach the archetypes.

Your choice, Tink, given that you're running the thing:

EX-Arms

EX-Arms are what Union archetypes always wanted to be: Each member is decently powerful and splashable, adding credence to beatdown Decks, and they can protect their wielders and search each other all at once. A wide variety of Types/Attributes and a few different Levels so that they don't wind up as cheap R4 spam like ABC did, they do share a similar gimmick: dirt-cheap Fusion. Imagine something mixing GB and ABC: Shuffling various Fusion Materials from your field and Graveyard (at least one of which is always named) into the Deck to produce powerful Fusions that can de-fuse basically whenever they please to SS any archetype members except its named Material straight from the Deck. So, individual members are splashable, if you run them mostly pure you have really good Fusions to work with . . . but, as a Union archetype that actually wants to equip, they're prone to overextension. But hey, whatever, maximum ham!

Sketchmatic

Can you make a Deck with only 4 monsters in your Main Deck, and none of Paleozoics' cheating it? This archetype sure tries. The monster presence here is tiny, and they all search for their archetypal Spell Cards . . . which is where their rather "toolbox" nature comes in. You see, their ED dwarfs their Main Deck monster count, because there are 12 Fusions in their lineup . . . One of each combination of two of their monsters, triple-Fusions of all members minus one, and two different final bosses with the same Material requirement of all four members. In addition to a Vehicroid Connection Zone-style Fusion Spell that makes whatever you Summon with it immune to card effects for a turn, an archetype Miracle Fusion, a Parallel World Fusion, and a Miracle Contact-esque one that shuffles its Materials from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard back to your Deck, and basically equivalents to every single cool toy for Fusion that other archetypes have gotten, they have 4 unique Fusion toys . . . that can each substitute a certain member, meaning one-monster Fusions a la Mask Change are easy to make. Their primary design implementation is a combining mecha style, similar to A-to-Z, but each Fusion, shy of the two big bosses, is just a toolbox option that deals well with a certain situation, whether you need spot removal, big ATK values, burn damage, or even an Armades. The big bosses, however, exemplify the two ways people say a boss should be built: one is nigh-unkillable, and the other is packed to the gills with negation out the wazoo and a way to impede your opponent's plays . . . so yeah.

Mersel

Think SPYRAL meets Sharks, and you're halfway there.

This WATER Fish archetype takes heavy inspiration from modern suspense/stealth thrillers, like Mission Impossible or Metal Gear Solid. In it, merpeople use sneaky, sneaky stealth tactics to figure of what your opponent has going on, and build their field presence accordingly. Generally speaking, they like making Ranks 3, 4, and 5, and their Xyz actually use the information you obtained when bringing out your Main Deck lineup- one of their Xyz, for example, lets you draw a card once per turn if you remember the name of the top card of your opponent's Deck.

Their plays, however, are generally more on the defensive side, because while their Main Deck has decent stats for their respective Levels, most of their Xyz aren't great in this regard (compared to most other Xyz of their Rank, at least). Generally, their primary focus once they've got the information to make their plays is simple, kinda decent removal effects, and once your opponent is significantly crippled you just poke at them.

Also, it'll probably get run due to the hilarity factor of seeing a frickin' mermaid wearing night vision goggles as your primary playmaker.

Tendrilium

Depending on your tastes in fiction, this archetype will make you think of either Rapture or Atlantis.

This WATER archetype isn't particularly picky regarding its Types, using a wide range, but has a subgroup name for each monster Type it uses (Tendrilium Overminds are the Psychics, Tendrilium Terrors are the Sea Serpents, Tendrilium Abominations are the Machines, etc) and most members, rather than supporting the entire archetype, help a subgroup or cluster of subgroups with consistency or power effects. They've got a defined "underwater magitek" feel to them, where every member has gold, black, and silver armor covered with color-coded TRON lines, or just individual dots of light.

While being a very big archetype, they actually have a relatively well-defined playstyle that makes monster choice really just a matter of preference, given that most of the subgroups have vague equivalents to one another: Floating FLIP. Similar to Subterrors, they have dangerous, removal-based (be it field clearing, hand nuking, or basically D.D. Crow) Flip Effects and automatically re-Set themselves during each End Phase, which means that if you know your opponent has a dangerous Strike you can leave the least useful ones, or the ones with the best Graveyard effects, at the end of the Chain. Then, if they do wind up in the Graveyard, consistency effects happen.

While archetypal members exist purely in the Main Deck, the wide variety of monsters at various Levels mean that your Extra Deck is, again, a matter of preference- any generic Synchros and Xyz are within relatively easy reach, and the Type-locked ones aren't too much of a stretch depending on the Types you're talking about.

Also going to note my express permission for you to do whatever prompts I drew up in the game for a contest thing.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/364971-sakura-agm-hearts-riding-club-15/

(Yeah, it exists, but currently not visible because I'm modifying this in the CC mod forum; it'll show to you guys later. But still, 15 cards at the start is a hell of a lot [i had to think of some appropriate S/T support, because monsters are sort of iffy].)

It might be better for you two to use the same rubric for uniformity, but work it out between yourselves.

(Right...and you may want to make the point pool larger because 500 isn't exactly a lot [and entry fee technically requires users to post 4 to 10x to get enough points; least on newer ones]. Recall that CC monthly awards / review redemptions offer a lot more [but then again, I have close to 1.3 billion points and ability to offer profile incentives, so...])

====

Other than that, you should be fine. 

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/364971-sakura-agm-hearts-riding-club-15/

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/364977-lightkin-archetype-agm-written/

I'll link this for Tinkerer, so yeah. (You have mine and his to add to the OP now, as I moved it into Advanced.)

=====

Admittedly, I'm not totally satisfied, but I did what I had to concerning the prompt; including some modifications. (Sacred Flyer just needs a Beast non-Tuner, so...any Decks in here that can make this card, outside maybe Sunbeasts? I also need to note that this does have cross compatibility with my Flyer archetype [well, it overarches into there too], but for our purposes, you don't need to worry about them).

Here's some generic support to keep track of for the future, in case anyone wants to make something that has backup from outside its archetype:

●"Hydra's Egg" searches any monster with 1000/0 stats.

●"Damp Den of the Fungal Serpents" can search any EARTH Reptile, revive any EARTH monster with combined stats of 2900 (eg, 1400/1500), and Special Summon any Reptile with combined stats of 2900 from your hand (HOPT on each effect).

●I forget the name of the card, but we do have a card that Special Summons a Level 2 Thunder monster from your Deck.

●We have Sword Hunter support that supports all EARTH monsters with 1700 ATK or DEF, including searching and revival.

●"Spellbound Archangel" brings out any monster whose ATK and DEF are both 1500 or less from your Deck if it's destroyed or Tributed.

●"Chaoserpent" searches any Level 4 or lower DARK monster if it's sent to the Graveyard. It's also Pot of Greed if it gets banished from the Graveyard (HOPT on each effect).

●"Flocking" is RotA for Winged Beasts.

●"Flat Level 4" works the same way it did in the anime, and can also be banished from the Graveyard as a Quick Effect Level-4-restricted Monster Reborn.

●"Cross-5-r" is a cheap way of getting Level 5 monsters out of your hand.

●"Vigilizard Privateer" and "Vigilizard Gouger" can Special Summon themselves from your hand if anything gets banished.

●"Zordjacking" is basically our Stormforth, except that you're still allowed to use your ED that turn because actually Tributing the target is optional (you don't have to Tribute Summon that turn at all).

●"Mistress of Ice" is Gear Gigant X for Aqua-Types.

●"Toon Fusion", all "Dynamagic" Fusion Spells, and most other archetypal Fusion Spells in general that I've made don't have to only Fusion Summon monsters of their own archetype, instead having the requirement that at least 1 of the Materials is archetypal.

●The "Scythe Caller" Continuous Spells search DARK monsters at Levels 3 to 5, depending on the Spell.

●"Nitrous Booster" is an Honest equivalent for FIRE, and has a Graveyard effect that allows you to banish it as Pyro-Type Limiter Removal.

Archived