~ The YCM Halloween Masquerade 2015 ~

Shini the Scaremeister

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monsters get special abilities/buffs (for example, more damage to inflict/more LP/less damage taken/etc depending on the monster), to make up for the fact theme decks would be probably a lot weaker.

They also get up to 3 banned cards in their deck, but must otherwise follow Advanced's ban list, from what I remember of discussions. Also, the 3 cards must all be different (so no 2/3 PoG for example).

damn that sounds complicated as funk, could you send me/post the full details of exactly what is on and what is not?

None of you are getting what I'm asking.

Why are we doing signups now, and now having to wait three weeks for the actual event?

Because it's about the start of October and this gives people time to come up with stuff and check with the mods and such to make sure it's fine.

Plus people really wanted the signups soon cause Halloween hype is super strong.

Because it's about the start of October and this gives people time to come up with stuff and check with the mods and such to make sure it's fine.

Plus people really wanted the signups soon cause Halloween hype is super strong.

So what am I supposed to do now?

I've trained to be my monster.

I have things planned to do.

I'm ready now that my monster is in.

Because y'know, deciding to do sign ups a few days before would be more of an issue to work everything out and make sure everything is good if it doesn't work out. This gives people who only have a monster planned time to work out how to act it out and what to do and all.

@ihop, PM coming

Monsters should totally be allowed to make anything in Unlimited, while the players who fight them using TCG.dek

We're actually considering allowing really scrub decks to be Unlimited for the monsters. Also, probably giving monsters other advantages, they're like bosses, you know.

wait, really?

I thought you couldn't duel in TCG/OCG rated with TCG exclusives?

only until release day

they get put up early for testing because TCG always gets official proxies in english so no rulings/lack thereof can funk up unrated

KCG is the one never allowed in TCG/OCG

Archived