Overwatch

Mr. Hyde

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shoot it and hope it gets destroyed before it blows up.

......and how do you counter that?

because me and my friend were playing on temple of anubis, and in one of these corners there was a soccer ball. so we get 4 symmetras on our team and put as many turrets on the ball as possible, then we slowly started to roll it around. we won easily.

i need to understand why Junkrat is classified as a defensive hero when all of his toolkit is targeted towards dealing damage. Even when he dies he deals damage

because if he was an offensive hero, the offensive hero pool would be to big.

i need to understand why Junkrat is classified as a defensive hero when all of his toolkit is targeted towards dealing damage. Even when he dies he deals damage

Junkrat excels at controlling chokepoints and dealing damage in a specific area. That's what makes him a better defensive than offensive hero, imo.

anyway yes I am in love with this game

i am complete trash for Tracer

I also main Pharah, Junkrat, Bastion, and D.Va

That sad, not all heroes are in the most fitting class, namely McCree (whose lack of mobility makes him far more effective on defense) and symmetra (who, despite taking a more supporting role than a directly defensive one, does not fill the same niche as the other 3 support, often causing team composition to suffer.)

Life goals: Knock the basketball into the hoop on the Attack ship.

Quick melee while standing on the table

Regarding Junkrat...

Ever been on the Defending Team on Hollywood at the last checkpoint as Junkrat? You can single-handedly block the whole opposing team-

They can only push the cart passed you if they either Ult with Zenny OR somehow get a Mercy passed you, and she Ults to revive everyone at once. Otherwise, it's pure hell for the opposing team, and plenty of free kills for you.

I mean Junkrat's concmine has limited range, so all they have to do is rush off one of the flanks during the reload.

Or just have any decent DPS behind a Reinhardt.

Or just throw a random Winston at us. That walking distraction usually does the job just fine by himself =D

Mei's ice spray should not do damage imo.

u wot.  That destroys the character.

No, mei's nerf needs to be a longer freeze time with a longer reset period.  I.E. it takes longer to freeze people, but the time it takes for the timer to reset is also slightly increased.  Or maybe the slowdown follows an exponential function so that it starts of as practically nothing, then suddenly spikes near the end of the freeze timer, which gives you a much greater chance to actually dodge the beam a bit

Mei doesn't need to be nerfed at all, honestly.

She is ridiculously feelbad to play against, but balance-wise she is totally fine.

Maybe reduce the turn slowing of being frozen, if anything.

yeah, from experience, mei is pretty weak. i cant use her and when i play against her, i can easily destroy her before she can do anything. if anything, she needs a buff.

Archived